Ez ryder

clutch balance work

75 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Answer the question ,,,,,,,,can I post up your real name on here????? Oh and get your own material FFS:lol: . Calling me a crybaby whilst sending me angry emails LMFAO. You guys really are pathetic. It's the internet,,,but I guess that's all you have in life apparently. So sad.

 

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Answer the question ,,,,,,,,can I post up your real name on here????? Oh and get your own material FFS:lol: . Calling me a crybaby whilst sending me angry emails LMFAO. You guys really are pathetic. It's the internet,,,but I guess that's all you have in life apparently. So sad.

Can I post yours? Answer the question. :crybaby2: As for angry emails your response is civil? :kiss:Yeah we know it's the internet...duh. Your actions the way that you piss all over me on HCS I shouldn't retaliate? I can't even post my opinion without someone crying to you and you flex your administrator muscle. You're some kind of mental midget aren't you.:headshot:We can play this game all day as I'm not a quitter. However unlike you I do have a life and am not on snowmobile forums in the summer very much as I do get outside and get this thing called fresh air. Have fun flexing your big mouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How I respond to an email titled "asshole" is kinda a moot point wouldn't you agree. Piss all over you????:lol::lol: I'm sorry I didn't see you there,,,being 5 feet tall makes you hard to see. Maybe when you see men whip out there junk quit running towards them with your cock holster hanging open :lol2:

You guys got your own site to

:handjob: each other,,,what do you need HCS for??? Your hero said the all HCS members are fags,,,is that because you're hanging off his knob all the time??

 

Edited by HSR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:snack:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, HSR said:

Oh Brad,,,just the fact that you need to bring family(my wife) into this just proves that you're a mental midget(pun intended). Calling me a troll:lol:,,,who am I trolling ??? Who is the little chickenshit hiding behind a username??? Thats all you bud.:bc:To your pathetic life and rent free living in that little mind of yours:bc:.

Next time try to come up with something wittier:thumb: doing this to you guys is getting too easy    team oompa-loompa :slapping:HSR       

 

IMG_1577.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bet the red headed fag can't go one day without posting a reply :D

hi Steve :salute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would I take a day off of this fun??? Whats the matter lil fella the beatdown's and ownage you're getting with every post too much for ya???Getting your panties all bunched up!! I see another tantrum coming from ya:lol:

BTW it's you that is stalking me,,,,not the other way around troll.

 

:bc:Rent free living is the BEST:bc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mowhawkcat said:

 

IMG_1577.JPG

I'm confused, who is it doing the stalking again?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm confused, who is it doing the stalking again?

Ya,know shit! They opened an old ass post,started bashing HCS Mods and admins. HSR wasn't in the sand box,the 2 butt nuts called him out. When did the short bus get wifi?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm confused, who is it doing the stalking again?

I don't think he realizes that he posted a meme that describes himself perfectly :lol:.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Bet the red headed fag can't go one day without posting a reply :D

hi Steve :salute:

 

IMG_2669.JPG

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-05-17 at 3:26 PM, HSR said:

How I respond to an email titled "asshole" is kinda a moot point wouldn't you agree. Piss all over you????:lol::lol: I'm sorry I didn't see you there,,,being 5 feet tall makes you hard to see. Maybe when you see men whip out there junk quit running towards them with your cock holster hanging open :lol2:

You guys got your own site to

:handjob: each other,,,what do you need HCS for??? Your hero said the all HCS members are fags,,,is that because you're hanging off his knob all the time??

 

You sure seem to have a big hate on for Brock and anybody who associates with him. Have you gone to see a psychiatrist about this yet as it seems to be eating away at you? Get help...get help. BTW have you gone for a beer with him yet? I saw you in a video when the HCS clique went on that secret test ride with the 2015 AXYS sleds you're no Andre the giant either. Your red goatee makes your mouth look like the asshole that it is spewing all of the bullshit that you do. BTW who are you going to bitch about in this post cause everybody knows that you're back stabbing little mole. You shake a person's hand and with the other you stick a knife  in it. :crybaby2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You sound more and more like a whiny little bitch with every post. I'd ask you to explain the whole knife in the back thing as I don't really get it at all ,,, but here's the thing,,, I couldn't give a fuck LMFAO:lol:   Why would I have a beer with a fucking loser like that that stalks and trolls me on the internet.

Cry baby ,,,,this coming from the guy that has reported MORE posts than ANYONE ever in the history of HCS :lol::lol2: EVER. You two idiots should take a long look in the mirror before posting,,,,,,,, you  are OWNING yourselves every time :lol2:.

Seek a psychiatrist :lmao:. Coming from a man in his 60's stalking/trolling a guy from an internet site because he is "Going to show him". Holy fuck you are a born fucking loser ain'tcha.

Please keep this up,,,,its funnier than all hell and the guys here are absolutely LOVING the entertainment.

Poor poor Bigfuse :baby::baby:

 

 

Edited by HSR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HSR said:

You sound more and more like a whiny little bitch with every post. I'd ask you to explain the whole knife in the back thing as I don't really get it at all ,,, but here's the thing,,, I couldn't give a fuck LMFAO:lol:   Why would I have a beer with a fucking loser like that that stalks and trolls me on the internet.

Cry baby ,,,,this coming from the guy that has reported MORE posts than ANYONE ever in the history of HCS :lol::lol2: EVER. You two idiots should take a long look in the mirror before posting,,,,,,,, you  are OWNING yourselves every time :lol2:.

Seek a psychiatrist :lmao:. Coming from a man in his 60's stalking/trolling a guy from an internet site because he is "Going to show him". Holy fuck you are a born fucking loser ain'tcha.

Please keep this up,,,,its funnier than all hell and the guys here are absolutely LOVING the entertainment.

Poor poor Bigfuse :baby::baby:

 

 

Step child is bigfuss??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Step child is bigfuss??

Yup :lol: What a chickenshit eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup :lol: What a chickenshit eh?

Yeah, why wouldn't you use the same screen name?? we all do. I think he uses Bigfuse on psp all 8 members can see that.:true:

 

hiding behind a screen name to troll someone is pretty cuntish.

Edited by Rigid1
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, why wouldn't you use the same screen name?? we all do. I think he uses Bigfuse on psp all 8 members can see that.:true:

 

hiding behind a screen name to troll someone is pretty cuntish.

:bc: Yup,,,,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

You sure seem to have a big hate on for Brock and anybody who associates with him. Have you gone to see a psychiatrist about this yet as it seems to be eating away at you? Get help...get help. BTW have you gone for a beer with him yet? I saw you in a video when the HCS clique went on that secret test ride with the 2015 AXYS sleds you're no Andre the giant either. Your red goatee makes your mouth look like the asshole that it is spewing all of the bullshit that you do. BTW who are you going to bitch about in this post cause everybody knows that you're back stabbing little mole. You shake a person's hand and with the other you stick a knife  in it. :crybaby2:

Ed - I want to applaud you and Brad for finally drawing me into this.  I've been watching from afar, but just when I thought this thread finally died - you go and bring it back to life.  Do you even look at what you type?  Seriously man, it's like you're in the early stages of dementia.  You and Brad were the ones to come here, and ultimately stalk Steve, not the other way around.  And to call anyone else a whiner is the biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black that I think I've ever read on these forums!  Do you want me to go tally up the number of reported posts you have on the other site, whining about other people?  Or is that a result of the mean ol' HCS mod/admin team picking on you?  FFS - are you really in your 60's???

And why are you guys even here?  Too much traffic on the other site requiring you to take a break and get away from it all?  Bravo on hiding behind the fake screen names, too .... at least I changed mine to Bontz before I posted on here.  I'd love to point the members of PSP to this thread, to show them what a class act you guys are ... representing your place really well!

Talk about pathetic :thumbdown:


 

Edited by Bontz
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It just makes him feel sad inside knowing I'm HSR's BFF.:lmao:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It just makes him feel sad inside knowing I'm HSR's BFF.:lmao:

Now it makes sense!! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Now it makes sense!! :lol:

Let's keep this to our selves, no need to get Zambo all worked up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-05-20 at 6:24 AM, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, why wouldn't you use the same screen name?? we all do. I think he uses Bigfuse on psp all 8 members can see that.:true:

 

hiding behind a screen name to troll someone is pretty cuntish.

 

 

you sound like an expert on this. :headshot:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-05-20 at 7:50 AM, Bontz said:

Ed - I want to applaud you and Brad for finally drawing me into this.  I've been watching from afar, but just when I thought this thread finally died - you go and bring it back to life.  Do you even look at what you type?  Seriously man, it's like you're in the early stages of dementia.  You and Brad were the ones to come here, and ultimately stalk Steve, not the other way around.  And to call anyone else a whiner is the biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black that I think I've ever read on these forums!  Do you want me to go tally up the number of reported posts you have on the other site, whining about other people?  Or is that a result of the mean ol' HCS mod/admin team picking on you?  FFS - are you really in your 60's???

And why are you guys even here?  Too much traffic on the other site requiring you to take a break and get away from it all?  Bravo on hiding behind the fake screen names, too .... at least I changed mine to Bontz before I posted on here.  I'd love to point the members of PSP to this thread, to show them what a class act you guys are ... representing your place really well!

Talk about pathetic :thumbdown:


 

Seriously Chris as you've told me previously "you have no dog in this fight".  On the bold. I can ask you the same thing can't I? We all know that you're a two face just like HSR. I'm speaking from experience here. As for traffic on the other site if you don't like it then why are you there? And guys are wondering why HCS is losing members to Facebook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-05-20 at 8:03 AM, Woodtick said:

It just makes him feel sad inside knowing I'm HSR's BFF.:lmao:

Sorry to hear that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy fuck ,,,,it's like listening to a 15 year old girl,,,,,"You're 2 faced",,,,,,,,,,,, "you're a backstabber". Grow the fuck up and act your age for once. I don't know ,,maybe go get laid:dunno: I know you'll have to pay for it but hey,,whatever it takes to get you to quit acting like a bleeding heart snivelling ,whining lil bitch. You should step back and look at how fucking foolish you're looking right now,,,,,I don't know if its pathetic,,,sad,,,or a combination of both,,,,but either way,,,,,it's not good.

I'm just guessing you don't have a family/friends at home so you must turn to the internet for ALL your social life which again is sad/pathetic,,,all depends how a guy looks at it.

SBYL

Continue on if that's all ya got in life,,,,I don't want to be the one to take that away from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

 

 

you sound like an expert on this. :headshot:

Oh, good one,.you really stuck it to me..but in all reality you can go onto the 4 sled forums I have joined and low and behold..Rigid1 is in all of them..:finger: Oh sorry 5 forums, I forgot I joined psp so you have 9 members. :lol:

So stop being a cunt-ish fuss

Edited by Rigid1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.