Check your account email address ×

Huma Abedin link to terrorism

Lol Momo Vermin and MC fighting for the most irrelevant buffoon title all the way to election. My money is still on MC, but Momo Vermin is making a strong run with another worthless thread. Hopefully both lose the cognitive ability required to post from whatever disease is effecting them mentally. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol Momo Vermin and MC fighting for the most irrelevant buffoon title all the way to election. My money is still on MC, but Momo Vermin is making a strong run with another worthless thread. Hopefully both lose the cognitive ability required to post from whatever disease is effecting them mentally. 

So the hipster wannabe pawn has nothing, Knew it :lol: Fucking clown 

We've known about her links to radical islam or some time now ....why is this woman in a prominent position of power and one step from the WH cabinet. Most people wouldnt be let on a plane with a background that looks like hers

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We've known about her links to radical islam or some time now ....why is this woman in a prominent position of power and one step from the WH cabinet. Most people wouldnt be let on a plane with a background that looks like hers

What links to radical Islam, Sarah? :lol:

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you dispute her entire families connections to Naseeff?

Everything I have read about her supposed connections to radical Islam is just the typical smear campaign stuff. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Everything I have read about her supposed connections to radical Islam is just the typical smear campaign stuff. 

Nope ...her family is well tied in with people who are involved with ORG's that the US lists as terrorist organizations ....that is a fact.

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

this is 100% true

Only a moron believes this shit. A radical Muslim is married to a Jew and top side to the Democratic nominee who is married to a former president who has secret service protection....

Oh and Obama is a Muslim too!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Only a moron believes this shit. A radical Muslim is married to a Jew and top side to the Democratic nominee who is married to a former president who has secret service protection....

Her family and major parts of her upbringing are tied directly to radical terrorists ......that is fucked up

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Wait, Obama isn't a Muslim? :pc:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Her family and major parts of her upbringing are tied directly to radical terrorists ......that is fucked up

What do you think they are trying to do, implement Sharia law?

Just now, Anler said:

What do you think they are trying to do, implement Sharia law?

I have no clue......I'm not saying anything about her motivations or anything concerning her. I'm simply saying that it is fucked up that someone who has her immediate connections is close to being in the White House