Sign in to follow this  
revrnd

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No he didn't but he is helping in a small way, unlike Trudeau 

Yea our record growth and markets aren't a good thing......  too funny ONEWAY

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

This statement by TRUMP today shows how the world economy works

 

If I hadn’t won the 2016 Election, we would be in a Great Recession/Depression right now.

 

not true since the entire world's eocnomy has been booming for years now

Europe's not booming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  

so now TRUMP made the world's economy :lol:  too funny 

 

When are you going to realize Government has ltttle to do with it :dunno:

The Dow is away up under Trump's pro-business policies unlike Dopey!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

Europe's not booming!

The European Union economy grew at its fastest pace in a decade last year, figures from the EU statistics office Eurostat have confirmed.

The 28-strong EU expanded by 2.5% in 2017, its strongest performance since 2007, when it grew by 2.7%.

In the final three months both the EU and the 19-nation eurozone grew by 0.6% compared with the previous quarter.

That was mirrored by growth in the EU's biggest economy, Germany, which grew by 0.6% in the final quarter of 2017.

France also expanded by 0.6%, while Spanish growth was a notch stronger at 0.7%.

Overall in 2017, the eurozone grew by 2.5%, Eurostat said, the fastest growth rate since a 3% rise in 2007.

These latest figures confirm the flash estimates published by Eurostat at the end of January, which were based on more limited data.

Investec economist Ryan Djajasaputra said much of the growth last year had been driven by the eurozone's core four economies: Germany, France, Italy and Spain.

However, Eastern European economies, including Latvia and Slovakia, were growing "particularly fast", he added.

He attributed the strength of the eurozone to the European Central Bank's (ECB) stimulus policies, which have brought down the cost of borrowing in recent years.

In addition, he said confidence had been hitting record levels since the crisis years in the eurozone and unemployment was down to pre-crisis levels.

'Headwinds'

Sarah Hewin, chief economist Europe at Standard Chartered, said: "Activity is being supported by strong global growth, which is helping European exporters.

"In terms of domestic factors, rising wages, low inflation and record-level employment are driving consumer spending; meanwhile, investment is rising, helped by strong corporate profitability and buoyant confidence."

However, while she expected eurozone economic growth to stay strong, "higher energy prices and a stronger euro may be headwinds to growth this year".

Standard Chartered is forecasting eurozone growth of 2.2% in 2018 and 2% in 2019.

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-43055887

 

 

Its all slowing at the same time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The European Union economy grew at its fastest pace in a decade last year, figures from the EU statistics office Eurostat have confirmed.

The 28-strong EU expanded by 2.5% in 2017, its strongest performance since 2007, when it grew by 2.7%.

In the final three months both the EU and the 19-nation eurozone grew by 0.6% compared with the previous quarter.

That was mirrored by growth in the EU's biggest economy, Germany, which grew by 0.6% in the final quarter of 2017.

France also expanded by 0.6%, while Spanish growth was a notch stronger at 0.7%.

Overall in 2017, the eurozone grew by 2.5%, Eurostat said, the fastest growth rate since a 3% rise in 2007.

These latest figures confirm the flash estimates published by Eurostat at the end of January, which were based on more limited data.

Investec economist Ryan Djajasaputra said much of the growth last year had been driven by the eurozone's core four economies: Germany, France, Italy and Spain.

However, Eastern European economies, including Latvia and Slovakia, were growing "particularly fast", he added.

He attributed the strength of the eurozone to the European Central Bank's (ECB) stimulus policies, which have brought down the cost of borrowing in recent years.

In addition, he said confidence had been hitting record levels since the crisis years in the eurozone and unemployment was down to pre-crisis levels.

'Headwinds'

Sarah Hewin, chief economist Europe at Standard Chartered, said: "Activity is being supported by strong global growth, which is helping European exporters.

"In terms of domestic factors, rising wages, low inflation and record-level employment are driving consumer spending; meanwhile, investment is rising, helped by strong corporate profitability and buoyant confidence."

However, while she expected eurozone economic growth to stay strong, "higher energy prices and a stronger euro may be headwinds to growth this year".

Standard Chartered is forecasting eurozone growth of 2.2% in 2018 and 2% in 2019.

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-43055887

 

 

Its all slowing at the same time 

Musk is correct re Europe.  Save the headline.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Musk is correct re Europe.  Save the headline.:lol:

not according to the stats 

Its all slowing together, deny all you want

 

vote Andrew he make it all better :lol:  Just like Slogan Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.dw.com/en/visegrad-group-a-new-economic-heart-of-europe/a-49483505

Czech Republic

The country of 10.6 million people's results are the most disappointing among the Visegrad economies, with 2.6% growth in 2019 and 2.4% in 2020.

 

Slovakia

Although ranked as the fastest-growing developed economy in the world by the OECD, Slovakia comes right after its Polish neighbor, with a GDP growth forecast of 3.8% in 2019 and 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% growth in 2018. 

 

Hungary

With 3.7% growth in 2019, Hungary ranks as the fifth-fastest-growing economy in the EU, according to the European Commission forecasts.

With a 3.2% inflation rate, Hungary records the second-fastest-galloping prices after Romania (3.6%) and more than twice as much as the EU average. Unemployment is expected to stabilize at around 3.5%.

 

 

as the entire world slows some are still booming 

The EU 27's economy is expected to grow by a lackluster 1.4% in 2019 and 1.2% in the 19-member eurozone. While Germany's slowdown remains the main cause for concern, only up 0.5% this year, other European economies are also lowering prospects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

https://www.dw.com/en/visegrad-group-a-new-economic-heart-of-europe/a-49483505

Czech Republic

The country of 10.6 million people's results are the most disappointing among the Visegrad economies, with 2.6% growth in 2019 and 2.4% in 2020.

 

Slovakia

Although ranked as the fastest-growing developed economy in the world by the OECD, Slovakia comes right after its Polish neighbor, with a GDP growth forecast of 3.8% in 2019 and 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% growth in 2018. 

 

Hungary

With 3.7% growth in 2019, Hungary ranks as the fifth-fastest-growing economy in the EU, according to the European Commission forecasts.

With a 3.2% inflation rate, Hungary records the second-fastest-galloping prices after Romania (3.6%) and more than twice as much as the EU average. Unemployment is expected to stabilize at around 3.5%.

 

 

as the entire world slows some are still booming 

The EU 27's economy is expected to grow by a lackluster 1.4% in 2019 and 1.2% in the 19-member eurozone. While Germany's slowdown remains the main cause for concern, only up 0.5% this year, other European economies are also lowering prospects.

Major economies like France & Italy aren't doing well-socialism leads to this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 12:05 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

No he didn't but he is helping in a small way, unlike Trudeau 

Bullshit the deregulation is a fucking massive catalyst  :guzzle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 10:35 PM, Momorider said:

Bullshit the deregulation is a fucking massive catalyst  :guzzle:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

 

thumbnail_img_4502.jpg?quality=60&strip=all&w=567

:lol:  

I always thought it was great but his numbers are way better than any Prime Minister - so for you Economic guys that vote for the economy Trudeau is your man :lol:  

In reality you will vote against him and vote CPC no matter who runs and regardless on how well you are doing today in Canada - There hasn't been this much good in quite some time

 

Just think if we have 140$ a barrel again how it would be

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  

I always thought it was great but his numbers are way better than any Prime Minister - so for you Economic guys that vote for the economy Trudeau is your man :lol:  

In reality you will vote against him and vote CPC no matter who runs and regardless on how well you are doing today in Canada - There hasn't been this much good in quite some time

 

Just think if we have 140$ a barrel again how it would be

 

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/warren-trudeau-ad-actually-a-load-of-hooey

It's not some generated meme.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

?  it has nothing to do with the LIBERAL party according to your article :dunno: 

 

ONEWAY WARREN shouldn't be using these terms if he wishes to be taken seriously by anyone other than a ONEWAY troll

apparatchiks come to see you

 

The ad, as it turns out, doesn’t yet have the official imprimatur of the Liberal Party of Canada on it, but it’s been popping up – like a summertime weed, perhaps – on the social media of assorted Liberal candidates and enthusiasts. They all think it’s great. They all think it’s true

 

Which Province does Warren feel is not up to par with the rest of the massive growth done such as in Ontario :dunno:   these writers have not a clue it seems

 

Either way Canada is in great shape - If you are not making it today you are not going to make it any day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: 

But, um, no. Justin didn’t. He said he’d balance the budget – he didn’t. He said he’d have super-duper bestie relations with the provinces – he doesn’t. He said the last election would be the last one contested under first-past-the-post rules – but that was a fib. He said he’d reconcile with indigenous people – he hasn’t (ask Jody Wilson-Raybould about that). He said Canada would have a vastly improved international relations – but the aforementioned China and America would likely disagree.

 

JUST ASK JODY :lol:  what a pile of tripe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:wrong:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 10:46 AM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  

so now TRUMP made the world's economy :lol:  too funny 

 

When are you going to realize Government has ltttle to do with it :dunno:

But yet you praise Trudope and the economy??? :dunno: Face it, Trail, no matter what state Canada was in, you would still vote Liberal and yet you call others oneways on here all the time. :wacko:

Canadian dollar holds near 6-week low amid escalating trade tensions

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/investing/markets/inside-the-market/market-news/article-canadian-dollar-holds-near-6-week-low-amid-escalating-trade-tensions/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, irv said:

But yet you praise Trudope and the economy??? :dunno: Face it, Trail, no matter what state Canada was in, you would still vote Liberal and yet you call others oneways on here all the time. :wacko:

Canadian dollar holds near 6-week low amid escalating trade tensions

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/investing/markets/inside-the-market/market-news/article-canadian-dollar-holds-near-6-week-low-amid-escalating-trade-tensions/

What's actually funny is if you listen to the so called experts, the dollar was supposed to get stronger,  the time before the reverse but same mistake.  Enjoying low $cad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, irv said:

But yet you praise Trudope and the economy??? :dunno: Face it, Trail, no matter what state Canada was in, you would still vote Liberal and yet you call others oneways on here all the time. :wacko:

Canadian dollar holds near 6-week low amid escalating trade tensions

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/investing/markets/inside-the-market/market-news/article-canadian-dollar-holds-near-6-week-low-amid-escalating-trade-tensions/

:lol:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What's actually funny is if you listen to the so called experts, the dollar was supposed to get stronger,  the time before the reverse but same mistake.  Enjoying low $cad.

you hate a strong dollar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

you hate a strong dollar

I just do better when it's weak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  

I always thought it was great but his numbers are way better than any Prime Minister - so for you Economic guys that vote for the economy Trudeau is your man :lol:  

In reality you will vote against him and vote CPC no matter who runs and regardless on how well you are doing today in Canada - There hasn't been this much good in quite some time

 

Just think if we have 140$ a barrel again how it would be

 

Once again-all based on unsustainable deficits/debt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.