Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

why is the SUN FOCUSED ON ONE GROUP and not the question of why all this funding period :dunno: 

THE SUN is the only ONEWAY media in the country and admits it 

I agree.

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

PC PARTY didn't have to ditch PATRICK but they didn't like him or he would have been Premier 

BOLD is wrong again "I would have handled you differently if I knew you were a national reporter"   give it a rest SK he did nothing 

CLEARLY HE ISN'T SPEAKING ABOUT GROPING 

Get the real story and move on - DOUG is Premier now and not PATRICK something you are glad about so move on again 

You really do have Trudope coloured glasses. Your bromance with him is so strong he can do no wrong. Even when the Ethics Commissioner found him in violation you refuse to accept he did wrong.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

You really do have Trudope coloured glasses. Your bromance with him is so strong he can do no wrong. Even when the Ethics Commissioner found him in violation you refuse to accept he did wrong.

No I said I didn't care about his trip adn still don't 

Haven't tired of this government yet, where you were before they were elected and want Stephen back 

Hopefully the great economy and gains mean nothing compared to taking a christmas holiday ride in a private helicopter - This is how the liberals lost last time, surplus with amazing economy but lost anyway *after 3 wins*

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sounds like another family vacation time.

kids are out of school. Throw them on the jet.  Couple weeks of hard earned vacation or hiding most likely.

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/kelly-mcparland-justin-trudeau-set-the-rules-for-believing-women-he-needs-to-live-by-them

Failmaker this is a good article for your hero to read.  And don’t get to excited as there is a picture of Stoner JT in his early years.

:lol:  but its not REBEL MEDIA so it must be either a witch hunt or fake :lol: 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

he hasn't been accuse :dunno:  

The fuck he hasn't.

He'll hang himself if he tries to deny it.  The story has been verified by multiple reporters from multiple credible individuals who were privy to the incident.

The longer he plays dumb (likely not playing) the worse it is for him.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/10-3-podcast-why-18-year-old-groping-allegation-is-so-troublesome-for-justin-trudeau

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The fuck he hasn't.

He'll hang himself if he tries to deny it.  The story has been verified by multiple reporters from multiple credible individuals who were privy to the incident.

The longer he plays dumb (likely not playing) the worse it is for him.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/10-3-podcast-why-18-year-old-groping-allegation-is-so-troublesome-for-justin-trudeau

he hasn't been accused, the women is still unnamed and never has spoken on the subject - tell me how he has been accused :dunno:  

so you are okay with anyone being taken down for something even 40 years ago :dunno:  he touched my arm :dunno:  

Tell me your thoughts on the subject - or does your opinion change as the party accused changes - oh nevermend :lol:

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

he hasn't been accused, the women is still unnamed and never has spoken on the subject - tell me how he has been accused :dunno:  

so you are okay with anyone being taken down for something even 40 years ago :dunno:  he touched my arm :dunno:  

Tell me your thoughts on the subject - or does your opinion change as the party accused changes - oh nevermend :lol:

She wrote about it and the editor stands by her.

If it were you or me no, but JT is the anointed one, so he can go hang himself.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I also backed the MPs JT shit canned to protect his own hide.  Turn about is fair play.:lol:

They were accused and doing shit today in office - you see this as the same :dunno: 

but BROWN was a witch hunt you denied - got it 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She wrote about it and the editor stands by her.

If it were you or me no, but JT is the anointed one, so he can go hang himself.

if she wrote about it what were the circumstances :dunno:  you donl't know because it was never written

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

if she wrote about it what were the circumstances :dunno:  you donl't know because it was never written

You should listen to the podcast in the link I posted.  The reporter said there is no way the Liberals would not have known about this for at least a few years now.  Could very well be a Liberal who leaked it.

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

They were accused and doing shit today in office - you see this as the same :dunno: 

but BROWN was a witch hunt you denied - got it 

I backed Brown, Trudeau flamed him.  See the hypocrisy?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You should listen to the podcast in the link I posted.  The reporter said there is no way the Liberals would not have known about this for at least a few years now.  Could very well be a Liberal who leaked it.

If it was a written article how can it be leaked :dunno:  

I do agree this will be a problem for Justin, faceplant and twitter is full of bots of hate so I do'nt see this going away until he wins the next election.

Funny how you and all others here can defend a Crack Mayor who hangs out with the gang members the city is trying to get rid of - you know on your own time thing 

I hope you get your wish and Andrew wins because he has been a great MP - oh wait you never heard of him before but love him anyway :lol:  

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

If it was a written article how can it be leaked :dunno:  

I do agree this will be a problem for Justin, faceplant and twitter is full of bots of hate so I do'nt see this going away until he wins the next election.

Funny how you and all others here can defend a Crack Mayor who hangs out with the gang members the city is trying to get rid of - you know on your own time thing 

I hope you get your wish and Andrew wins because he has been a great MP - oh wait you never heard of him before but love him anyway :lol:  

If the Cons knew about it they would have used it during the last election.  Small hick town with a reader subscription of about 1000, likely 5 people who might actually read it.  What were the chances?:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If the Cons knew about it they would have used it during the last election.  Small hick town with a reader subscription of about 1000, likely 5 people who might actually read it.  What were the chances?:lol:

:lol:  1 in 5 

So Justin says now that mens side of story is also important and that both sides need to be listened to as men may have a different view on the interaction.

Fail where is your bs spewing on flip flopping?

What happened to the Femenist?  Suddenly the party line is changed?

Justin should resign immediately!  He is a national embarassment!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So Justin says now that mens side of story is also important and that both sides need to be listened to as men may have a different view on the interaction.

Fail where is your bs spewing on flip flopping?

What happened to the Femenist?  Suddenly the party line is changed?

Justin should resign immediately!  He is a national embarassment!

Keep the Hate going 2019 is coming 

Trudeau has clearly over the decade worked for Women's rights, nothing has changed