Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is your choice, keep using the chemicals prescribed to you - Don't try anything else 

I haven't had to use my puffer in months, so I think I've got things under control. I'll leave the self-medicating up to you.

Failmaker, where is Trudeau doing well?

His government has had to buy a pipeline, had a trade deal fall apart and the major city centres are being overrun with refugees and associated costs that he directly has caused and refuses to do anything about.

Where is the success?  That’s right there is none.

Complete failure in most peoples minds.

Unless you are Failmaker and waiting for another selfie for your spank bank.

Wait until the truth behind the pipeline deal comes out.  Buying the pipeline for $4.5 billion and selling it back to Kinder Morgan in 6 months for $1.5 billion for a $3 billion loss to Canada with be heralded as best deal ever by you as long as your love interest gets full credit.

And don’t think for a minute that Morneau and Trudeau are not up to fishy business with back donor investments with McCain family money in pipelines in future.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

His government has had to buy a pipeline, had a trade deal fall apart and the major city centres are being overrun with refugees and associated costs that he directly has caused and refuses to do anything about.

Wait until the truth behind the pipeline deal comes out.  Buying the pipeline for $4.5 billion and selling it back to Kinder Morgan in 6 months for $1.5 billion for a $3 billion loss to Canada with be heralded as best deal ever by you as long as your love interest gets full credit.

And don’t think for a minute that Morneau and Trudeau are not up to fishy business with back donor investments with McCain family money in pipelines in future.

Well Canada could have the lowest unemployment in 40 years, highest stock market ever, constant growth and you would still say its bad - oh wait 

If only we had Harper back with his record breaking failures casting him worst ever in our history, sell off GM shares at 3.5 billion lose.

165 billion later SK panties are still wet

SK the ONEWAY has no value 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well Canada could have the lowest unemployment in 40 years, highest stock market ever, constant growth and you would still say its bad - oh wait 

If only we had Harper back with his record breaking failures casting him worst ever in our history, sell off GM shares at 3.5 billion lose.

165 billion later SK panties are still wet

SK the ONEWAY has no value 

You would have been smart to avoid/minimize the Canadian stock market exposure.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You would have been smart to avoid/minimize the Canadian stock market exposure.:lol:

up 4000 points since he was elected or a gain of 33% 

yup horrible 

I am glad this government isn't going to just CAVE to the USA like so many here insist must be done, even the leader the the CPC wants trudeau to cave 

45 minutes ago, revrnd said:

That 4 billion figure is just for the existing pipeline, not even the cost of building the 'new' pipeline.

If Oil flows those figures would be peanuts compared to the money black gold produces 

Really ONEWAY you were going to complain about a deal or no deal or or or :lol:  

So will the gov't sell the pipeline down the road for a profit or loss? What will tax payers be on the hook for? You're the all knowing financial wizard here.

4 minutes ago, revrnd said:

So will the gov't sell the pipeline down the road for a profit or loss? What will tax payers be on the hook for? You're the all knowing financial wizard here.

I have no doubt some company or individual will make billions off this, in the mean time ONE TRICK PONY Alberta is being saved by Ottawa 

Maybe the CONS can sell it once in power again, at that point you will be sold on it being the best deal ever.  

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have no doubt some company or individual will make billions off this, in the mean time ONE TRICK PONY Alberta is being saved by Ottawa 

Maybe the CONS can sell it once in power again, at that point you will be sold on it being the best deal ever.  

So let’s get this straight.

Alberta is being saved by boy toy?

Boy toy is Hardly saving Alberta.  

Pipelines are federal jurisdiction and his pandering bullshit led to the delays and Kinder Morgan deadline.  Boy toy putting Canadians on the hook for billions of exposure is hardly a bailout of Alberta but a failure for all Canadians to suffer.

Our tax dollars did not need to be spent on the pipeline if a leader with balls stood up for Canada and stood up to BC.

And so you know BC will still pull same bullshit now that boy toy has done nothing but put Canadians in debt.  BC and Environmentalists see it as a victory and will fight harder.

Boy Toy will have wasted $10billion of taxpayers money soon on something that should have been legislated.

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Pipelines are federal jurisdiction and his pandering bullshit led to the delays and Kinder Morgan deadline.  Boy toy putting Canadians on the hook for billions of exposure is hardly a bailout of Alberta but a failure for all Canadians to suffer.

Our tax dollars did not need to be spent on the pipeline if a leader with balls stood up for Canada and stood up to BC.

And so you know BC will still pull same bullshit now that boy toy has done nothing but put Canadians in debt.  BC and Environmentalists see it as a victory and will fight harder.

Boy Toy will have wasted $10billion of taxpayers money soon on something that should have been legislated.

Alberta can't do a pipe line by themselves so if there is any pipe line its due to Canadian government no one else.

BC and the protesters are blocking the deal, short of shooting them dead what is Canadian government to do :dunno:  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

yup horrible 

I am glad this government isn't going to just CAVE to the USA like so many here insist must be done, even the leader the the CPC wants trudeau to cave 

Global equities is where it has been at for much of the past decade.  Anything else has likely been a regret.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Global equities is where it has been at for much of the past decade.  Anything else has likely been a regret.

funny as we had the worst decade in 100 years, now the best its been in decades you are not happy and want Stephen back :lol:  

What happen to your "money is all that matters" :dunno:  seems you are making hand over fist right now

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

funny as we had the worst decade in 100 years, now the best its been in decades you are not happy and want Stephen back :lol:  

What happen to your "money is all that matters" :dunno:  seems you are making hand over fist right now

One year due to the energy correction and the next decade pegged below 2% GDP growth.:lol:

I'm doing great, even this year, but CAD is holding me back.:lol:

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One year due to the energy correction and the next decade pegged below 2% GDP growth.:lol:

I'm doing great, even this year, but CAD is holding me back.:lol:

maybe CPC can come back in and lower our dollar value so you can really make money 

Constant growth is something not seen in Canada for a long time sorry you miss the negative growth days of the last decade 

AC Canada is doing well today just go with it instead of ONEWAY hatred 

6 hours ago, Sksman said:

very well said... he is just screwing up at home lately more than screwing up in the higher profile global stage.... be patient... the G7 is coming... will all organizations providing services for the G7 have to provide staff that are 50/50 men and women... or perhaps his next favourite... those that are "gender neutral"

5 hours ago, revrnd said:

That 4 billion figure is just for the existing pipeline, not even the cost of building the 'new' pipeline.

Many are overlooking that part of the equation.... you can be sure that Canadians will lose money on the deal.

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

yup horrible 

Not cave... just get his head out of his ass... NAFTA was originally Canada and the US. Mexico was added later. Even Trump has suggested a US / Canada agreement and either add Mexico later or separate US / Mexico and US / Canada agreements OR add Mexico at a later date. Trudope is an all or nothing stance and keeps pushing his gender BS which doesn't belong in a trade agreement.

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

you nailed it.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

very well said... he is just screwing up at home lately more than screwing up in the higher profile global stage.... be patient... the G7 is coming... will all organizations providing services for the G7 have to provide staff that are 50/50 men and women... or perhaps his next favourite... those that are "gender neutral"

Many are overlooking that part of the equation.... you can be sure that Canadians will lose money on the deal.

Not cave... just get his head out of his ass... NAFTA was originally Canada and the US. Mexico was added later. Even Trump has suggested a US / Canada agreement and either add Mexico later or separate US / Mexico and US / Canada agreements OR add Mexico at a later date. Trudope is an all or nothing stance and keeps pushing his gender BS which doesn't belong in a trade agreement.

you nailed it.

ONEWAY KING speaks :lol:  

the G6+1 will not be Trump friendly, we will not cave like  you suggest, we will not take a 5 year hush deal so we can do it all over again, we will stand strong against a egotistic man.

02sled - Trump" this is what the deal is going to be"  02sled " okay Donny anything you say" 

You supporting Don in this is really pathetic but expected 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

maybe CPC can come back in and lower our dollar value so you can really make money 

Constant growth is something not seen in Canada for a long time sorry you miss the negative growth days of the last decade 

AC Canada is doing well today just go with it instead of ONEWAY hatred 

30% on the exchange right now, I'll take more though.

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

ONEWAY KING speaks :lol:  

the G6+1 will not be Trump friendly, we will not cave like  you suggest, we will not take a 5 year hush deal so we can do it all over again, we will stand strong against a egotistic man.

02sled - Trump" this is what the deal is going to be"  02sled " okay Donny anything you say" 

You supporting Don in this is really pathetic but expected 

Trudope - you must include Mexico and gender equality for all parties or I'll take my ball and go home.

Trump - this is a trade agreement - what's with your BS fixation on gender equality which has nothing to do with trade? Go ahead and take your ball and go home... I don't need your ball, I have my own.

What is your problem with having just a Canada / US agreement like the original NAFTA was.... oh that's right... your lover Trudope won't do that. To him it's an all or nothing and you hang on the gospel of Trudope.