Sign in to follow this  
revrnd

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Never liked or trusted this guy, jail time coming maybe 1 year depending.

not sure what Trudeau has to do with this but I am sure you guys will come up with something 

How much will the payout for this one be.... it's Canada's fault his family went hiking in Afghanistan and were held captive. That made him the criminal he is. Trudope already gave him and his family personal hugs.

His lawyer at the preliminary court appearance said we must remember the ordeal he and his family suffered. Of course... he needs money and a hug and all will be fine... or perhaps he forgot all those things he is charged with are illegal here.

After all ignorance of knowing they are illegal was enough to get an immigrant husband off of rape charges

Edited by 02sled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Milk it while you can.

 

 

Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan has racked up more than $670,000 in costs flying on government jets

Sajjan took 20 trips on jets operated by the defence department he oversees between January, 2016, and May, 2017. That's far more than than his cabinet colleagues; the foreign affairs post also requires a lot of travel, but former minister Stéphane Dion requisitioned a government aircraft only once, and current Minister Chrystia Freeland didn't requisition one in that period. While Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is required to fly on government planes for security reasons, ministers are free to take commercial flights. Records show Sajjan flew on a government aircraft to the Washington area three times, at a cost of roughly $9,500 for a round-trip flight from Ottawa despite regularly available commercial flights. In another instance, Sajjan decided to fly from Ottawa to the Trenton, Ont., military base at a cost of $6,358 instead of using a government limo for the 2 1/2-hour drive.

 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/morning-update-newsletter-freed-captive-facing-criminal-charges-sajjan-racking-up-large-flight-costs/article37477711/

sunny ways.... in touch with the common man...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I guess he needs a new line... instead of sunny ways.... maybe cloudy ways my friends cloudy ways... but he and Morneau will be just fine... they are in the 1% of moneyed people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I guess he needs a new line... instead of sunny ways.... maybe cloudy ways my friends cloudy ways... but he and Morneau will be just fine... they are in the 1% of moneyed people.

Morneau is in the top 0.01%, Trudeau has blow away his inheritance but his PM salary puts him in the top 1%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

JT has been reading 02sleds posts about this being non of his business what other countries do with their citizens 

02sled speaks some strong words on the subject 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 02sled said:

How much will the payout for this one be.... it's Canada's fault his family went hiking in Afghanistan and were held captive. That made him the criminal he is. Trudope already gave him and his family personal hugs.

His lawyer at the preliminary court appearance said we must remember the ordeal he and his family suffered. Of course... he needs money and a hug and all will be fine... or perhaps he forgot all those things he is charged with are illegal here.

After all ignorance of knowing they are illegal was enough to get an immigrant husband off of rape charges

0$ because there isn't any reason to give this fuck any thing.   Canada didn't violate his rights - pretty sure Canada won't be doing that again any time soon 

 

In reality this is just another domestic dispute, something that happens regularly -  If it wasn't for this weirdo's story no one would care 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I guess he needs a new line... instead of sunny ways.... maybe cloudy ways my friends cloudy ways... but he and Morneau will be just fine... they are in the 1% of moneyed people.

I guess best in G7 doesn't cut it any more :lol:  we should try to do better.    Bring back Harper he did so well in 2009 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I guess best in G7 doesn't cut it any more :lol:  we should try to do better.    Bring back Harper he did so well in 2009 

more stupidity from Fail... 2008 was an economic melt down globally... you unfortunately don't and never will understand we are not insulated from global markets. Harper actually did very well in 2009 compared to not just G7 countries but all other countries around the globe

You obviously missed the point where the economic performance going forward is sliding down significantly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 02sled said:

more stupidity from Fail... 2008 was an economic melt down globally... you unfortunately don't and never will understand we are not insulated from global markets. Harper actually did very well in 2009 compared to not just G7 countries but all other countries around the globe

You obviously missed the point where the economic performance going forward is sliding down significantly

Canada fared well compare to the looses of other countries, today they are not losing everyone is winning and we lead that pack.   When under Harper as the eocnomy grew world wide they all out paced us year after year and that is the reason we went to last in G7 

Canada lost in 2009 we didn't gain anything other than being better than other countries - stop braggin about loosing 

 

AC article was Trudeau can't stop talking about the economy even when its going to be lower next year.   - yet you still Talk about Harper 

 

Dude there is no bad side to our ecoomy today, stop trying to make it sound bad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Canada fared well compare to the looses of other countries, today they are not losing everyone is winning and we lead that pack.   When under Harper as the eocnomy grew world wide they all out paced us year after year and that is the reason we went to last in G7 

Canada lost in 2009 we didn't gain anything other than being better than other countries - stop braggin about loosing 

 

AC article was Trudeau can't stop talking about the economy even when its going to be lower next year.   - yet you still Talk about Harper 

 

Dude there is no bad side to our ecoomy today, stop trying to make it sound bad 

I never thought it was possible for ANYONE TO BE AS STUPID AS YOU. I GUESS I WAS WRONG.

The world is in the midst of an economic meltdown and you are STUPID ENOUGH to say that suffering the effects of that meltdown far less than anyone else around the globe is losing. :nuts2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Canada fared well compare to the looses of other countries, today they are not losing everyone is winning and we lead that pack.   When under Harper as the eocnomy grew world wide they all out paced us year after year and that is the reason we went to last in G7 

Canada lost in 2009 we didn't gain anything other than being better than other countries - stop braggin about loosing 

 

AC article was Trudeau can't stop talking about the economy even when its going to be lower next year.   - yet you still Talk about Harper 

 

Dude there is no bad side to our ecoomy today, stop trying to make it sound bad 

Its funny how the markets did shit this past year even with record growth and fared well the year before with poor growth.  You know where the real money is made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I never thought it was possible for ANYONE TO BE AS STUPID AS YOU. I GUESS I WAS WRONG.

The world is in the midst of an economic meltdown and you are STUPID ENOUGH to say that suffering the effects of that meltdown far less than anyone else around the globe is losing. :nuts2:

I know we lost the least but today we are winning to most - see the difference :dunno:  

keep talking bout 2009 like it was yesterday, just makes you look not that bright to others

Harper had a swing of minus 68 billion dollars  in 2  years, something  you are really proud of from your daily posts about Harper 

It worked at the beginning but as the world continued to grow back Canada didn't do so well and went from best to worst in G7, something you are very proud of 

 

 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know we lost the least but today we are winning to most - see the difference :dunno:  

keep talking bout 2009 like it was yesterday, just makes you look not that bright to others

Harper had a swing of minus 68 billion dollars  in 2  years, something  you are really proud of from your daily posts about Harper 

It worked at the beginning but as the world continued to grow back Canada didn't do so well and went from best to worst in G7, something you are very proud of 

 

 

:lol:you're the one that brought up 2009 Fail... back to your usual deflection methods I see. Then you continue to go on about 2009. It's something to be proud of if everyone else AROUND THE GLOBE HAS THEIR ECONOMY PLUMMET WHILE YOURS TAKES A HIT BUT SURVIVES PRETTY WELL.

Tell me Fail... if you were making financial investments of your own money and everyone else lost say 50% of the value of their investments but thanks to your careful management you only lost say 10% would you not believe you're doing well.

Only an idiot wouldn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its funny how the markets did shit this past year even with record growth and fared well the year before with poor growth.  You know where the real money is made.

shit the bed?  hmmmm I think you bet check that out again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:lol:you're the one that brought up 2009 Fail... back to your usual deflection methods I see. Then you continue to go on about 2009. It's something to be proud of if everyone else AROUND THE GLOBE HAS THEIR ECONOMY PLUMMET WHILE YOURS TAKES A HIT BUT SURVIVES PRETTY WELL.

Tell me Fail... if you were making financial investments of your own money and everyone else lost say 50% of the value of their investments but thanks to your careful management you only lost say 10% would you not believe you're doing well.

Only an idiot wouldn't.

I never said we didn't do well I said we are far better off today - stop talking about Harper's great 2009 year.

69 billion spending and 02ool writes that down to Harper is a genius 

today 20 billion in spending we are best in the G7 = bad very bad man 

 

I remember to good old days when 02ool would say the lower the dollar the better the government is doing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I never said we didn't do well I said we are far better off today - stop talking about Harper's great 2009 year.

69 billion spending and 02ool writes that down to Harper is a genius 

today 20 billion in spending we are best in the G7 = bad very bad man 

 

I remember to good old days when 02ool would say the lower the dollar the better the government is doing 

:lol:You're lucky to be able to remember what you had for lunch or posted 30 minutes ago. Pay attention Fail. What I said was the lower the $ the better it was for Canadian exports as it made our products more attractive on the international markets. I also said it was bad for imports as they would now cost us more.

Another concept beyond your comprehension is Balance of Trade

Canada's trade deficit with countries other than the U.S. narrowed from $5.4 billion in September, to $5.0 billion in October. Exports to non-U.S. countries declined 1.4% to $11.1 billion. ... Imports from countries other than United States fell 3.3% to $16.1 billion.

Capture2.JPG.bf6acb9b942e8eacd75f89480b9ca46c.JPG

Exports of $11.1B and imports of $16.1B from non US countries means a low dollar isn't so great for the Canadian Economy

The Balance of Trade between US and Canada - we imported $266B from the US and exported $278.1B to the US so yes a lower Canadian $ is beneficial for our trade relationship with the US.  By the way the US is our #1 trading partner but we are the #2 trading partner of the US. China is #1 for them.

See if you can grasp that Fail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

shit the bed?  hmmmm I think you bet check that out again 

you must make a shit load of money, cause you got no fucken clue on how economies effect the common folks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:lol:You're lucky to be able to remember what you had for lunch or posted 30 minutes ago. Pay attention Fail. What I said was the lower the $ the better it was for Canadian exports as it made our products more attractive on the international markets. I also said it was bad for imports as they would now cost us more.

Another concept beyond your comprehension is Balance of Trade

Canada's trade deficit with countries other than the U.S. narrowed from $5.4 billion in September, to $5.0 billion in October. Exports to non-U.S. countries declined 1.4% to $11.1 billion. ... Imports from countries other than United States fell 3.3% to $16.1 billion.

Capture2.JPG.bf6acb9b942e8eacd75f89480b9ca46c.JPG

Exports of $11.1B and imports of $16.1B from non US countries means a low dollar isn't so great for the Canadian Economy

The Balance of Trade between US and Canada - we imported $266B from the US and exported $278.1B to the US so yes a lower Canadian $ is beneficial for our trade relationship with the US.  By the way the US is our #1 trading partner but we are the #2 trading partner of the US. China is #1 for them.

See if you can grasp that Fail

what you said and did was lick Harper cock at every turn - never once heard you complain when our dollar was 1.07 us,  matter of fact you boost about the time with Harper doing best in G7

Dollar goes down to .69 cents and even more praise from 02ONEWAY for Harper's nut bag 

And that trade balancing was under the Liberals but you didn't know that :lol:  

 

Now that things are far better you complain like a good oneway would 

your opinion is useless 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, toslow said:

you must make a shit load of money, cause you got no fucken clue on how economies effect the common folks

I stated years ago that a good economy means nothing to the average guy 

if you don't have a job, the best economy means nothing to that person.

Something I am very aware of unlike the ONEWAYS here boosting numbers from Harper for the pasat 10 years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

shit the bed?  hmmmm I think you bet check that out again 

6% gain for tsx is really good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   1 member