Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I know exactly what the for profit play is about. There is absolutely no need for Trudope to buy tickets for the wealthy elite he chose to invite at our expense.

so you are against any diplomat coming here? (at least while Libs are in charge) these costs are huge every single time they come here. While most of the time accommodation are paid for but the host government, I don't think this is the case here.  600 people invited @ 50$ a person.  Big fucking deal

lol Profit Play :lmao:  you are correct this isn't a high school play

going to be a long 3 years when you complain about every step taken.  actually closer to 7 or 11 years to go :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That already happens, they follow a lot of people daily

No they don't.  A big problem is they can't question a medical doctor who is very biased to their ongoing patient.  

I feel bad for anyone who has to try and make ends meet off of just WSIB. 

On 2017-05-30 at 1:11 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

No they don't.  A big problem is they can't question a medical doctor who is very biased to their ongoing patient.  

I feel bad for anyone who has to try and make ends meet off of just WSIB. 

sorry AC my buddy follows people, I also know people kicked off it......

You also must go to their doctors

Edited by 1trailmaker

53 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry AC my buddy follows people, I also know people kicked off it......

You also must go to their doctors

And the wifes relatives are likely their bosses and should know dirrerent.

51 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Canadian economy grew 3 times more than USA did in the first quarter.  Where are the posts about this good news?  ONEWAY's

3.7% under Trudeau vs 1.2% under Trump

sunny ways

Housing.  That looks great.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And the wifes relatives are likely their bosses and s

Housing.  That looks great.

Yes housing construction is a big part :dunno:  before it was only oil, today its much more..... and that is the reason we are doing better than the business tycoon's country.....

Poor Harper

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes housing construction is a big part :dunno:  before it was only oil, today its much more..... and that is the reason we are doing better than the business tycoon's country.....

Poor Harper

Nobody I know is doing better...you most likely only know government employees and of course the economy has no effect on them. Actually that is not true, a slow economy is good for you, low inflation and you still get raises.

1 hour ago, Boered said:

Nobody I know is doing better...you most likely only know government employees and of course the economy has no effect on them. Actually that is not true, a slow economy is good for you, low inflation and you still get raises.

well 1% in 5 years isn't really raises but if it makes you happy to complain and lie go ahead.

If they aren't doing better OH WELL seems the rest of Canada economy is doing far better.  There is no bad here zoso

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

well 1% in 5 years isn't really raises but if it makes you happy to complain and lie go ahead.

If they aren't doing better OH WELL seems the rest of Canada economy is doing far better.  There is no bad here zoso

Many got more than that. Lie about what dummy?

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Poor Harper

Oil was well paying, the jobs wr are replacing are not.  Can you comprehend that?

Oil was well paying, the jobs wr are replacing are not.  Can you comprehend that?

sure lets take a page out of Freedomsledder, you mean over paid jobs :dunno: replaced with normal jobs.........

Oh Alberta isn't doing so well, matter of fact they are dragging the stats down.  This will pick up soon.

The topic was the economy not Alberta jobs

34 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sure lets take a page out of Freedomsledder, you mean over paid jobs :dunno: replaced with normal jobs.........

Oh Alberta isn't doing so well, matter of fact they are dragging the stats down.  This will pick up soon.

The topic was the economy not Alberta jobs

Yes lets count on a larger bubble than oil.

So the Shiny Pony is 'deeply disappointed' that Trump has pulled out of Paris (Hilton or Jackson?). I guess JT will have to figure out a way to keep that US smog out of Canada. With this development we as Canadians may as well piss into the wind when it comes to reducing our 'carbon footprint'. Wait the 'it isnt a carbon tax' is going to save the planet (contrary to what the auditor general thinks).

Edited by revrnd

10 minutes ago, revrnd said:

So the Shiny Pony is 'deeply disappointed' that Trump has pulled out of Paris (Hilton or Jackson?). I guess JT will have to figure out a way to keep that US smog out of Canada. With this development we as Canadians may as well piss into the wind when it comes to reducing our 'carbon footprint'. Wait the 'it isnt a carbon tax' is going to save the planet (contrary to what the auditor general thinks).

By us giving our money to China and India this will ensure the future of our children. We can no longer wait to take 15% or our own dollars and ship it to those stand up non polluting countries. With the specific goals and reciprocity included in Carbon Tax and the Paris Agreement this will make sure that Canada continues are moral and ethical intent to not grow or help those pesky trees funnel that dangerous Co2 into oxygen.

Its for our kids.

17 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

By us giving our money to China and India this will ensure the future of our children. We can no longer wait to take 15% or our own dollars and ship it to those stand up non polluting countries. With the specific goals and reciprocity included in Carbon Tax and the Paris Agreement this will make sure that Canada continues are moral and ethical intent to not grow or help those pesky trees funnel that dangerous Co2 into oxygen.

Its for our kids.

Piling debt onto our kids is OK though.

With Trump taking the markets higher and Trudeau sinking the CAD, its a win win combination.  

http://business.financialpost.com/news/loonie-weakest-in-g10-set-to-decline-further-as-bearish-bets-reach-new-high

interesting that all of a sudden the PM is responsible for the dollar value :dunno:

you should be smiling today

Piling debt onto our kids is OK though.

:lmao:

This again is new from you after 10 years of piling it on, now its an issue.  When you voted CPC during the 8 surplus Liberal budgets what was your reasoning back then?  Same as today?  ONEWAY :lmao:

Do you see the common factor here?

10 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Of course it is They will be able to breathe when there in the unemployment line

So clearly you have no interest in paying the debt back that your Harper created?  leave it for  your kids :dunno: 

Its okay our parents did the same thing

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So clearly you have no interest in paying the debt back that your Harper created?  leave it for  your kids :dunno: 

Its okay our parents did the same thing

I expect our government to act in a responsible manner.

Its not OK our parents did the same, shit they are part of the big problem.