Check your account email address ×

Who here said that Africans are genetically different than Europeans?

Rod

I have NEVAH said I'm better than a black...NEVAH!!!!

I have only stated that the black/white animus in the UNITED STATES isat a horror-show level, and that it is my personal opinion, that this will eventually lead to a race war. 

I'm not saying who's at fault, or who's better or worse. 

I'm saying that in MY OPINION, this is America's biggest fukken nightmare...………………..BY FAR!!!!   

14 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

That whoever here that said Africans and Europeans had different genetics was correct 

French and German are more closely related to each other than they are to Africans 

True. For instance, German and French would have a lower inflammatory response to various bacteria and viruses than Africans. Which means that Europeans are less resistive to sickness. Of course the reason for this is because of the interbreeding among Neanderthals by early Europeans. Africans didn’t interbreed. Africans are actually the pure version of modern man. 

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

True. For instance, German and French would have a lower inflammatory response to various bacteria and viruses than Africans. Which means that Europeans are less resistive to sickness. Of course the reason for this is because of the interbreeding among Neanderthals by early Europeans. Africans didn’t interbreed. Africans are actually the pure version of modern man. 

They are yes. Africans are the only pure sapien. But asians and Europeans drove modern civilization 

1 hour ago, Rapid Anus said:

That whoever here that said Africans and Europeans had different genetics was correct 

French and German are more closely related to each other than they are to Africans 

The topic you refer to is actually Ben's sig line...it's not quite as you describe. 

Just now, Rapid Anus said:

He’s not really one for believing in science 

He consulted a genetic forum and conversed with some scientists so he owned the fuck out of zambroski which is like everyday so no big deal. Kinda like you get owned in the 2020 cat threads. 

I'd say there has to be some fucked up genetics for a couple of guys to be so fucking dumb as you and derpski.  :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

He consulted a genetic forum and conversed with some scientists so he owned the fuck out of zambroski which is like everyday so no big deal. Kinda like you get owned in the 2020 cat threads. 

I'd say there has to be some fucked up genetics for a couple of guys to be so fucking dumb as you and derpski.  :dunno:

@Zambroski was right though. The original Sapiens that left Africa interbred with the Neanderthals, resulting in basically everyone in the world having 1-3% Neanderthal DNA, except Africans because European sapiens bred out the Neanderthals before Africans and Neanderthals could intermingle. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

:lol:

Hey dummy.  That’s not what happened.  So, take your anti-Semite, racist, hypocritical ass and go eat some sweet Muslim cuisine.....and my huge matzo balls!

:lmao:

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey dummy.  That’s not what happened.  So, take your anti-Semite, racist, hypocritical ass and go eat some sweet Muslim cuisine.....and my huge matzo balls!

:lmao:

You got kicked in the cunt Chuck Norris style. We all remember. You can play the Momo denial game but we all laughed our asses off at your dumb ass. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

You got kicked in the cunt Chuck Norris style. We all remember. You can play the Momo denial game but we all laughed our asses off at your dumb ass. :bc:

You and a few others laughed because you wanted to believe what you wanted to believe.  Little bitty brains trying to ride on coat tails because you’ve been bludgeoned by me before.  :lmao:

Social “justicing” has no effects on real study concerning race, genetics and heritage.  Calling somebody a “racist” online doesn’t win debates. 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You and a few others laughed because you wanted to believe what you wanted to believe.  Little bitty brains trying to ride on coat tails because you’ve been bludgeoned by me before.  :lmao:

Social “justicing” has no effects on real study concerning race, genetics and heritage.  Calling somebody a “racist” online doesn’t win debates. 

They don’t believe in science 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You've never bludgeoned anyone or anything so stop lying. You and your sub 73 Canadian cousin couldn't bludgeon your way out of a wet paper bag with a hole in it so just stop... 

3 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

They don’t believe in science 

Well, they pick and choose.  :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

You've never bludgeoned anyone or anything so stop lying. You and your sub 73 Canadian cousin couldn't bludgeon your way out of a wet paper bag with a hole in it so just stop... 

I’ve hurt you the most...I can tell.  Clean up your act, try to remember what you posted on here so you don't cornholio yourself so much and it won’t happen so often.

52 minutes ago, Anler said:

No you can’t whoops

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine Taylor swift going full out bigot on some black kids for saying she has skinny ass? :lol:

265D8BFE-B35E-4EC6-B46F-2D808E924EEC.jpeg

B9ABF18D-486A-4CA5-9485-7C6875414B45.jpeg

LOL!  Priceless.  Black racist picking on kids....full pass.

In all seriousness about Taylor tho....she’s a good boob job and a a couple months of a steady diet of whole milk and a few cheeseburgers away from being a full on babe!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Priceless.  Black racist picking on kids....full pass.

In all seriousness about Taylor tho....she’s a good boob job and a a couple months of a steady diet of whole milk and a few cheeseburgers away from being a full on babe!!

And she is advising Bernie on the important race issues!   

Sweet fuck , mix in  Taylor having Trumps ear and you have a sharpie gate media meltdown. 😂

5F0F8EA0-0F28-4185-917F-F30EFAE1764D.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

And she is advising Bernie on the important race issues!   

Sweet fuck , mix in  Taylor having Trumps ear and you have a sharpie gate media meltdown. 😂

5F0F8EA0-0F28-4185-917F-F30EFAE1764D.jpeg

Our whole political system is just fucking hilarious.  I blame those fucking Kardashians!!!!