Check your account email address ×

Master list of Clinton emails

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look!  Fresh off the DEM-TARD playbook!  "Don't trust what you read on the internet....just trust the MSM (CNN and MSNBC is preferred).

Holy shit!  :lol:

What ignorant little dip shit minion.   :lol:

Remember you should only be getting your info from CNN. Getting it elsewhere is illegal 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Yes I do. I am also capable of reading. You obviously are not. My post started with calling you out for avoiding the question regarding the Roberts email.

Then as a second example I said the following.

I checked your link, clicked on the first item in Foreign affairs and read the whole thing. Not just 4 highlighted sentences. 

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774#efmBA5BDe

The challenge was to analyze the whole email and tell me why what was wrong with it.

I posted a link regarding the Roberts bill up thread.

What she was saying was irrelevant. The admission that Saudi Arabia and Qatar were funding ISIS is the important part. 

Just now, f7ben said:

its time for blood

Not yet. Organization must be done first.

We have to have the means to support those who throw their bodies on the gears, and take their place if necessary.

Once that is done, they will submit or die.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Not yet. Organization must be done first.

We have to have the means to support those who throw their bodies on the gears, and take their place if necessary.

Once that is done, they will submit or die.

There will be plenty throwing their bodies on the gears well before any real organization takes place.

29 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I posted a link regarding the Roberts bill up thread.

What she was saying was irrelevant. The admission that Saudi Arabia and Qatar were funding ISIS is the important part. 

It's called context. 

corrupt democrats controlling a corrupt media and catering to their puppet masters in the banking industry and MIC. Can it be more clear? Even a stupid nigger in harlem should get it.. But sadly we still have sheep that deny what is right in front of them for fear a welfare check will be cut.

Just now, f7ben said:

There will be plenty throwing their bodies on the gears well before any real organization takes place.

We can call the dispatching of the imbeciles in the beginning, "The Opening Ceremonies".  

Oh...this would be so exciting!  We'll draw straws for to get to SR.....but if you guys don't mind....I'd like to carve that turkey up myself.  :bc:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We can call the dispatching of the imbeciles in the beginning, "The Opening Ceremonies".  

Oh...this would be so exciting!  We'll draw straws for to get to SR.....but if you guys don't mind....I'd like to carve that turkey up myself.  :bc:

when whats be discussed starts to transpire SR will be hiding in the basement 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm imagining he would have one of those 50k containers buried in the dirt with cliff bars and 40 cases of water...:lol: Just waiting for someone to come help him.

Why oh why did the gop not present a good alternative to the status quo. Trump is the biggest buffoon to ever run  for any office anywhere, let alone the white house, and yet he still has a chance to win because of how corrupt shillery is. Anyone else, and I mean anyone, even a 35 year old janitor from ford would have run away with it.

just as i thought, noggin spreading BS again. nowhere did the hillary camp want the roberts bill delayed. now instead of getting all bent out of shape over nothing, you ought to be glad they're for the labeling. but no, you can't do that can you?

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just as i thought, noggin spreading BS again. nowhere did the hillary camp want the roberts bill delayed. now instead of getting all bent out of shape over nothing, you ought to be glad they're for the labeling. but no, you can't do that can you?

Lol. They're not for it. They're just against it because it hurt them politically.