Check your account email address ×

Democrats now attacking fake ass AOC

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You do follow me around it’s comical 

You know what's comical...you jumping all over me in the Nugent thread I started and asking me to dispute your assinine opinions about Whitmer yet when asked for your solution to infrastructure problems you pussy out. 

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

You ain’t the only one 

I respond to you two for some stupid reason...that is not following you around but keep flattering yourselves. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I respond to you two for some stupid reason...that is not following you around but keep flattering yourselves. 

Block me loser or shut up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know what's comical...you jumping all over me in the Nugent thread I started and asking me to dispute your assinine opinions about Whitmer yet when asked for your solution to infrastructure problems you pussy out. 

I don't follow you around Jimmy and other than you untimely sale of a certain sno pro snowmobile I have not given you much in the way of trouble. However I would like to get a position out of you on this. I think AOC is way off base on this subject to the point where it may hurt her in her own district.

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I don't follow you around Jimmy and other than you untimely sale of a certain sno pro snowmobile I have not given you much in the way of trouble. However I would like to get a position out of you on this. I think AOC is way off base on this subject to the point where it may hurt her in her own district.

First of all this this whole following people around bullshit being spewed by Dopo and JT is just that....bullshit. I start a thread and JT responded...do you see me crying like a twat saying  he is following me? No I don't think we should have an open border, yes I think AOC says some stupid shit as do all politicians, Yes I'm glad she is shaking up the status quo which is the same thing those here ripping her cheer Trump for doing. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

May hurt her? She has like a 10% approval rate in her district. Probably mostly for chasing amazon away.

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

May hurt her? She has like a 10% approval rate in her district. Probably mostly for chasing amazon away.

I think her predicesor had a deal all worked out to get Amazon in his district and then AOC threw a wrench in it. I just find it odd that the Dems in general are being backed by wall Street and the banks. What happened to the Dems being for the middle class?

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all this this whole following people around bullshit being spewed by Dopo and JT is just that....bullshit. I start a thread and JT responded...do,you see me crying like a twat that he is following me? No I don't think we should have an open border, yes I think AOC says some stupid shit as do all politicians, Yes I'm glad she is shaking up the status quo which is the same thing those here ripping her cheer Trump for doing. 

I am having a hard time pointing to a success AOC has had other than getting in front of a camera or microphone every 10 seconds. Her exchange with this border patrol guy is just awful on so many fronts I don't know where to begin.

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am having a hard time pointing to a success AOC has had other than getting in front of a camera or microphone every 10 seconds. Her exchange with this border patrol guy is just awful on so many fronts I don't know where to begin.

Is it just me or are those in power, not only in the U.S., but globally, getting dumber by the day? I was never one to pay much attention to politics growing up so maybe I missed it but to me it seems more and more, those in power or in political positions are dumber than a bag of hammers. 

We have Trudope, McKenna, Freeland, etc, up here and I've never seen the likes of it. AOC stateside and a few others just makes me shake my head. I know Bush was as dumb as they came but were there many more before him that were just as stupid?

aooc.jpg

trudiot81.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Fine and yeah Homan made her look like an idiot but she is shaking things up for better or worse. If you’re asking me if I would vote for her...ummmm no.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Is it just me or are those in power, not only in the U.S., but globally, getting dumber by the day? I was never one to pay much attention to politics growing up so maybe I missed it but to me it seems more and more, those in power or in political positions are dumber than a bag of hammers. 

We have Trudope, McKenna, Freeland, etc, up here and I've never seen the likes of it. AOC stateside and a few others just makes me shake my head. I know Bush was as dumb as they came but were there many more before him that were just as stupid?

aooc.jpg

trudiot81.jpeg

Having followed politics since the early eighties I would say the nature of the game has made it unattractive to good and smart people. The death of Ross Perot this week reminds me that you need to be a little crazy to run for office with the way we have turned it into a professional wrestling tournament.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fine and yeah Homan made her look like an idiot but she is shaking things up for better or worse. If you’re asking me if I would vote for her...ummmm no.

I think she hurt her constituents with the Amazon deal and much of what she does is self serving. I am not sure I find much of value in that kind of disruption.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I think she hurt her constituents with the Amazon deal and much of what she does is self serving. I am not sure I find much of value in that kind of disruption.

That's fine and if her constituents aren't happy they can vote her out.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Having followed politics since the early eighties I would say the nature of the game has made it unattractive to good and smart people. The death of Ross Perot this week reminds me that you need to be a little crazy to run for office with the way we have turned it into a professional wrestling tournament.

Reminds me of my work. Many smart people on the shop floor but no one wants to take the helm and work alongside some of the idiots they have in management. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would add Homan did not make her look bad she did that to herself. She asked one question after another to which she did not know the answer. She is not even smart enough to frame basic questions.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would add Homan did not make her look bad she did that to herself. She asked one question after another to which she did not know the answer. She is not even smart enough to frame basic questions.

OK Carl she did that to herself...I get it...you don't like her. Damn dude. Guess what...Trump has made himself look pretty stupid at times as well.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK Carl she did that to herself...I get it...you don't like her. Damn dude. Guess what...Trump has made himself look pretty stupid at times as well.

Everyone says stupid/dumb shit ocassionally but I must say AOC is pretty consistent in that regard. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK Carl she did that to herself...I get it...you don't like her. Damn dude.

It is not a matter of my like or dislike it is more to do with her supporters. They seem to be so hungry for someone to flick the noses of those in power that the question of how or even if what she is saying has any merits. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Everyone says stupid/dumb shit ocassionally but I must say AOC is pretty consistent in that regard. 

I hope she’s re-elected....the R’s should fund her bid.  Or, did they do that the first time? Did they fund her and those other two fruit loops?

Think on that for a second!

F32F4BBC-2469-480F-B784-82AB4641F6CB.gif

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is not a matter of my like or dislike it is more to do with her supporters. They seem to be so hungry for someone to flick the noses of those in power that the question of how or even if what she is saying has any merits. 

The hating, grieving, disenfranchised and perpetually ignorant will have their revenge!!!!

Let’s not pretend these people getting elected is anything other than this.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The hating, grieving, disenfranchised and perpetually ignorant will have their revenge!!!!

Let’s not pretend these people getting elected is anything other than this.

And many make the argument that Trump is the same just a temper tantrum by the voters. I would say they would have a point if he did as little as AOC has with his elected power. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

And many make the argument that Trump is the same just a temper tantrum by the voters. I would say they would have a point if he did as little as AOC has with his elected power. 

Sure, I can see that.  But Congress is a whole different shit show than the POTUS election.  These newly elected congresspeople (squad now?  :lmao:are nothing but community activists with a talking game and a flute that makes retards follow.  Obama was the same way but, had much better guidance and a media hiding his every fault.  Plus, he was generally a quiet man.  That helps.

I wonder why the media showcases all of hers?  Or, are they hiding even more serious ones and this is all that is left?  Jesus!

57 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think her predicesor had a deal all worked out to get Amazon in his district and then AOC threw a wrench in it. I just find it odd that the Dems in general are being backed by wall Street and the banks. What happened to the Dems being for the middle class?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/10/amazon-reveals-the-truth-on-why-it-nixed-ny-and-chose-virginia-for-hq2.html

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah...sure thing. How about you stay out of threads that I start ya big fucking baby.

You’re the one crying like a pussy. Like I said block me 

52 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re the one crying like a pussy. Like I said block me 

Hey Fucktard you said you won't tell me your solution for Michigan crumbling roads because "I would run my mouth"...sounds like you're the pussy....pussy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks