Check your account email address ×

Muslim MN pushes for new blasphemy laws...

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Muslim hottie here. Analer & Ben will especially like her - since she wants to give the jews wrong meds :bc:

She has at least 2 good qualities! :bc:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

She has at least 2 good qualities! :bc:

She is pretty fuggin hot :bc: must be Persian heritage?

59 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fordy, any other anecdotal dumb stories you can serve up?! Fuck you’re stupid...

None today worthwhile besides those two. I will update daily tho - just for my little hippie buddy XLT...!!!11 :bc:

vehicular-jihad-Sweden-242x300.png

“Afghan tried to kill at least ten people in Lund – heard voices and wanted to become a martyr,” translated from “Afghan försökte köra ihjäl minst tio personer i Lund – hörde röster och ville bli martyr,” NyheterIdag, April 5, 2019 (thanks to The Religion of Peace😞

LUND On New Year’s Day, the Afghans traveled around Lund in a stolen car and tried to drive into at least ten people on pedestrian crossings and sidewalks, but everyone escaped him, not least thanks to a taxi driver who went after him and chased him until he was caught. Now he is being prosecuted for ten cases of attempted murder. “I know, I get good feelings of becoming a martyr to God,” he says himself.

An elderly man from Afghanistan had refueled the car in Malmö, but on his way out of the gas station, a younger Afghan stood in the way and kicked the car when it stopped. The driver got out of the car and asked what he was doing, but then the younger man began to wave his arms against him

Fine immigrant in Sweden...

France: Muslim arrested for plot to commit jihad massacre at nursery school

APR 5, 2019 11:00 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER38 COMMENTS

“According to police, the man had been planning an attack on children at a nursery school.”

“And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may strike terror in the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know, whom Allah knows.” (Qur’an 8:60)

french-anti-terror-cops-300x174.jpg

“‘Heir of Mohamed Merah’: French Cops Arrest Terror Suspect Inspired by Islamist Behind Jewish School Massacre in Toulouse,” by Ben Cohen, Algemeiner, April 3, 2019 (thanks to David):

French media outlets revealed on Wednesday that a man who described himself as the “heir of Mohamed Merah” — the Islamist terrorist who murdered three young children and a rabbi at a Jewish school in Toulouse in March 2012 — was arrested by security agents last week on suspicion of plotting his own terrorist attack against a school.

Broadcaster BFM TV reported that the man was seized in the Seine-et-Marne region near Paris on March 25 while attempting to obtain weapons. According to police, the man had been planning an attack on children at a nursery school, apparently following the example set by his hero, Merah. A second man was also arrested on charges of complicity.

During his interrogation by police officers, the main suspect, a 21-year-old, told police that he saw himself as Merah’s “heir.” He admitted that he had picked out a school as his target, and that his plan had been to kill some children and take others hostage, with the goal of dragging police into a gun battle. The man was subsequently charged on March 29 and remains in custody…

Mohamed Merah himself was an Algerian-born French citizen who had trained with Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Between March 11-15, 2012, Merah embarked on a shooting rampage in the cities of Montauban and Toulouse, murdering three French soldiers and seriously wounding another. On March 19, he launched a gun attack on the Ozar Hatorah Jewish school in Toulouse, murdering Rabbi Jonathan Sandler, who taught at the school, together with his two sons, six-year-old Aryeh and three-year-old Gabriel. Merah then grabbed another child, eight-year-old Miriam Monsonego, and shot her through the head before escaping. Following a 30 hour siege at his apartment building in which six agents were wounded, Merah was shot dead by a police tactical unit on March 22, 2o12.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

White Americans do that all the time. 

:News:

The french have to regret letting the muslims in. They are an example of why I have no issue not allowing immigrarion from those areas when we can let in Christian Hispanics who value family hard work and community. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Planning to massacre a nursery school ...really?

:lol:

Oh so it matters since it's a nursery school not a high school like the white guys like to shoot up

There's sick individuals of every race and religion. Biggest danger to our schools here isn't a Muslim it's a white kid with mental illness and in both cases so statistically insignificant to not really worry about it 

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Planning to massacre a nursery school ...really?

:lol:

Anler and other like to pretend Islam isn’t a  really poor and hideous religious ideology.  The correlations they try to make to try and normalize it are astonishing to me.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Oh so it matters since it's a nursery school not a high school like the white guys like to shoot up

There's sick individuals of every race and religion. Biggest danger to our schools here isn't a Muslim it's a white kid with mental illness and in both cases so statistically insignificant to not really worry about it 

Yeah, but you know the truth about that ideology.

VVVVVVV

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The french have to regret letting the muslims in. They are an example of why I have no issue not allowing immigrarion from those areas when we can let in Christian Hispanics who value family hard work and community. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Anler and other like to pretend Islam isn’t a  really poor and hideous religious ideology.  The correlations they try to make to try and normalize it are astonishing to me.

VVVVVVV

Their ideals certainly don't match up with ours so there's certainly no reason to embrace them here.  But I'm not going to run scared when I see one on the street. Fuck Ford would have lost his shit on my flight last night, was an Emirates connection and there were a handful all talking in some foreign language at the airport trying to decide which Americans to kill

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Their ideals certainly don't match up with ours so there's certainly no reason to embrace them here.  But I'm not going to run scared when I see one on the street. Fuck Ford would have lost his shit on my flight last night, was an Emirates connection and there were a handful all talking in some foreign language at the airport trying to decide which Americans to kill

Nobody should be scared of these cowards but, there’s no reason to try and normalize what the VAST MAJORITY of Muslims support.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

VVVVVVV

No... Anler doesn't subscribe to any religion or ideology because he thinks that is for weak minded fools. But anler also isn't a scared little bitch and actually interacts with various ethnicities on a daily basis, including Muslims. I have never once been threatened by or harmed by one ever. And I'm not going to start acting like a scared little bitch because the fake news told me I should. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Usually a high school kid shooting up a high school. This is an adult shooting toddlers ...wtf

That's now. If we get someone in & let them flood in like Obama did ...it will change.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

VVVVVVV

Anler likes Muslims because they share the jew hate with him. Weird imo...

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Run scared lol. I was across the aisle from one before on a plane out of detroit.  He was acting suspicious looking at his watch too much imo. Any wrong action by him & I had my move planned out. He was getting grabbed - picked up - & was going to pile drive his head into the floor hard 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Usually a high school kid shooting up a high school. This is an adult shooting toddlers ...wtf

That's now. If we get someone in & let them flood in like Obama did ...it will change.

Anler likes Muslims because they share the jew hate with him. Weird imo...

Run scared lol. I was across the aisle from one before on a plane out of detroit.  He was acting suspicious looking at his watch too much imo. Any wrong action by him & I had my move planned out. He was getting grabbed - picked up - & was going to pile drive his head into the floor hard 

:lol: he was looking at his watch because he couldnt wait to get away from your inbred hilljack ass

• Haha 1

I was across the aisle from one before on a plane out of detroit.  He was acting suspicious looking at his watch too much imo. Any wrong action by him & I had my move planned out. He was getting grabbed - picked up - & was going to pile drive his head into the floor hard 

Scared little bitch. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

No... Anler doesn't subscribe to any religion or ideology because he thinks that is for weak minded fools. But anler also isn't a scared little bitch and actually interacts with various ethnicities on a daily basis, including Muslims. I have never once been threatened by or harmed by one ever. And I'm not going to start acting like a scared little bitch because the fake news told me I should. 

I think you are a scared little bitch tho....Vince also.  Basically anybody on here that accuses others of being “scared” seems to me to be a frightened little turtle.

liberals and liberaltarians.  

BIG LAFF!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Vast Majority :lol:

Yep.  Sorry if that hurts your ignorant feelings.

Nawwe...you know I’m not.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think you are a scared little bitch tho....Vince also.  Basically anybody on here that accuses others of being “scared” seems to me to be a frightened little turtle.

liberals and liberaltarians.  

BIG LAFF!

Yep.  Sorry if that hurts your ignorant feelings.

Nawwe...you know I’m not.  :lmao:

No you!

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: he was looking at his watch because he couldnt wait to get away from your inbred hilljack ass

Feeling was mutual. 

Just now, Anler said:

Scared little bitch. :lol:

Bring it any time lard ass. Even bring a couple of your muzzrat buddies with you. 

Feeling was mutual. 

Bring it any time lard ass. Even bring a couple of your muzzrat buddies with you. 

Yeah I'll bring the PLO! :lol:

NATO-bombing-Yugoslavia.jpg

• Haha 1