Check your account email address ×

NZ shows Merca how it’s done.

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: I suffer from "night terrors" now?  I don't suffer them....I CREATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightmare Zambroski.gif

Zambo the clown: I don’t like to travel because I can’t sleep when I’m not in my own bed”

Also Zambo the clown: “I can’t wait until society breaks down I’m ready to take on snowflakes and live off the land.”

evidently the revolution only works if he can be home before the street lights come on. :lol:

Very, very, very little. Our news doesn't focus much past our own borders.  We've got plenty in this hot mess to keep up busy.

Its not really the news....Americans dont know where anything is outside of the usa.

:bc:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Zambo the clown: I don’t like to travel because I can’t sleep when I’m not in my own bed”

Also Zambo the clown: “I can’t wait until society breaks down I’m ready to take on snowflakes and live off the land.”

evidently the revolution only works if he can be home before the street lights come on. :lol:

What does my sleeping habits have to do with anything else.  I've never slept well.  

Or, do you want to believe I walk around afraid of the world...like a pathetic dweeb liberal?  :lol: 

Dream little BarbieHands, dream on.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What does my sleeping habits have to do with anything else.  I've never slept well.  

Or, do you want to believe I walk around afraid of the world...like a pathetic dweeb liberal?  :lol: 

Dream little BarbieHands, dream on.

He will focus on that forever....even though its a common thing...

Just now, STUMP said:

I usually get 67 bucks for a nook dollar.

But, what's weird is, Nooks are down here shopping ALL THE TIME!  I mean...all the time.  I guess the shopping up there is sparse or something?

Duluth has a shitload of tourism dollars from Canada.  Rev won't come here because we don't have bullet proof tour busses tho..  :lol: 

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s a Mercan thing. We have an education system in Canada that includes geography beyond North America. 

Trudeau doing a fantastic job spreading hate.  Diversity is our strength.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-hate-crimes-in-canada-rose-by-47-per-cent-last-year-statscan/

But, what's weird is, Nooks are down here shopping ALL THE TIME!  I mean...all the time.  I guess the shopping up there is sparse or something?

Duluth has a shitload of tourism dollars from Canada.  Rev won't come here because we don't have bullet proof tour busses tho..  :lol: 

All depends where youre located....booze is much cheaper.

3 hours ago, STUMP said:

He will focus on that forever....even though its a common thing...

Common for snowflakes Dumb as a stump Dave  

Poor Zambo is scared of immigrants, scared libruls are going to take his guns and scared to sleep away from home. 

He should be thankful for the internet or he’d have no social life. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve probably been in more US states than you snowflake.  Slept soundly too. 

The state you’re in most of the time is the state of fear. :frech:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau doing a fantastic job spreading hate.  Diversity is our strength.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-hate-crimes-in-canada-rose-by-47-per-cent-last-year-statscan/

Yeah. I’m sure it’s Trudeau that causes hate crimes against Muslims to rise. It can’t have anything to do with Andrew Scheer and Drug Fords white supremacist propaganda groups. 

It probably comes from dumb fuck Canadian Trumpsters like you, Momo, Rod and dumb as a stump Dave who are scared of the Mooooslum man. 

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Common for snowflakes Dumb as a stump Dave  

Poor Zambo is scared of immigrants, scared libruls are going to take his guns and scared to sleep away from home. 

He should be thankful for the internet or he’d have no social life. 

Thats an ironic statement for you dont you think?

You would be dead long ago behaving the way you do to someone in person.

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah. I’m sure it’s Trudeau that causes hate crimes against Muslims to rise. It can’t have anything to do with Andrew Scheer and Drug Fords white supremacist propaganda groups. 

It probably comes from dumb fuck Canadian Trumpsters like you, Momo, Rod and dumb as a stump Dave who are scared of the Mooooslum man. 

You seriously need to stop getting your news from north99 :lol: 

33 minutes ago, STUMP said:

Thats an ironic statement for you dont you think?

You would be dead long ago behaving the way you do to someone in person.

He has over 40,000 posts and you have 30,000 posts. Dumb as a stump Dave. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Rebel and Ontario proud fucktard suddenly thinks news sources matter 

As bad as they are, they are more legitimate than where you’ve been getting your news from :lol: 

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Actually Trudeau is the most divisive PM ever, so I place the blame squarely on him.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Actually Trudeau is the most divisive PM ever, so I place the blame squarely on him.

Of course he is.  Any Canadian Trumpster can clearly see your logic.