Check your account email address ×

Bravo Chelsea

Mrs Manning is about 1000x smarter than most here.

"I will not participate in a secret process that I morally object to, particularly one that has been used to entrap and persecute activists for protected political speech," she said in a statement released after she was taken into custody

Edited by f7ben

I was gonna LOL at the “Mrs” in the statement then realized, any pronoun or adjective referring to him as a female would be just as funny.

Ok, fine, good statement but, he’s a freak, liar and a criminal by law so, fail.  So, ok, make the process public or video it for public access.  Something tells me this was already the plan but, “oh look!  A martyr!! Praise him!!!  Praise the celebrity freak show!!!”

:lol:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I was gonna LOL at the “Mrs” in the statement then realized, any pronoun or adjective referring to him as a female would be just as funny.

Ok, fine, good statement but, he’s a freak, liar and a criminal by law so, fail.  So, ok, make the process public or video it for public access.  Something tells me this was already the plan but, “oh look!  A martyr!! Praise him!!!  Praise the celebrity freak show!!!”

:lol:

She is a hero.....and exactly the type of person this country should look up to. You're a bootlicking ignoramous.....we have way to many of you here and need less. I propose that Mrs Manning be allowed to chop your head off

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She is a hero.....and exactly the type of person this country should look up to. You're a bootlicking ignoramous.....we have way to many of you here and need less. I propose that Mrs Manning be allowed to chop your head off

He can be your hero if you want.  Why you so upset?  Dresses don’t fit you right?

Tell Mr. Manning, or any like him (or ANY of his worshippers) than “my head” will be made available by request.  They may have to work for it though.

:lmao:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He can be your hero if you want.  Why you so upset?  Dresses don’t fit you right?

Tell Mr. Manning, or any like him (or ANY of his worshippers) than “my head” will be made available by request.  They may have to work for it though.

:lmao:

If Mrs Manning feels like it may be to big of an undertaking to chop your head off. ...Especially if you intend to resist...then we'll just have Snowrider soften you up first......he should be more than adequate being you arent too bright.!!1

Edited by f7ben

If Mrs Manning feels like it may be to big of an undertaking to chop your head off. ...Especially if you intend to resist...then we'll just have Snowrider soften you up first......he should be more than adequate being you arent too bright.!!1

Lol!  Bring lots of body bags.  Tool Kit has a source for this I think. :lmao:

I promise I won’t “resist” until you are all formed and ready.  I just want to watch that happen for a while. May even have a few beers during the process!!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol!  Bring lots of body bags.  Tool Kit has a source for this I think. :lmao:

I promise I won’t “resist” until you are all formed and ready.  I just want to watch that happen for a while. May even have a few beers during the process!!!

There wont be much time .....Snowrider will go all Joe Pesci on you in an instant

Just now, Zambroski said:

How great would that be?  I got a boner!!!!

He'll be mumbling something about a shine box and if you think hes funny while he stabs your neck in half with a pencil!!!!11

He'll be mumbling something about a shine box and if you think hes funny while he stabs your neck in half with a pencil!!!!11

I’d actually agree to keep my hands at my side for a while.  LOL!  

When you all see what happens to him, you’ll haul ass....but not before I pepper your backs with the meat from his face.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I find it odd how these neocons jump up and down spitting all over themselves about a big over bearing govt and then do a 180* and condemn those who expose illegal activities of big over bearing govt. We seriously need less of these dumb fucks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I find it odd how these neocons jump up and down spitting all over themselves about a big over bearing govt and then do a 180* and condemn those who expose illegal activities of big over bearing govt. We seriously need less of these dumb fucks. 

They have been trained from a young age to revere the military,  cops and other heroes and Israel. It's like a brain dead religion.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They have been trained from a young age to revere the military,  cops and other heroes and Israel. It's like a brain dead religion.

It worked...

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

1676D33E-22FE-48CE-A4B4-1AABBF5C73A8.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’d actually agree to keep my hands at my side for a while.  LOL!  

When you all see what happens to him, you’ll haul ass....but not before I pepper your backs with the meat from his face.  :lmao:

:lmao:  Look at the tough talk.......for almost 3 years.  :lol:  Why do you talk like Tarzan and back it up like Jane?  

You're such a fucking pussy :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao:  Look at the tough talk.......for almost 3 years.  :lol:  Why do you talk like Tarzan and back it up like Jane?  

You're such a fucking pussy :lmao: 

Wait for it. I can’t wait!  I’ll explain to your family why I am there.  It can be a teaching lesson.   It manybof those in your house I’m sure.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Wait for it. I can’t wait!  I’ll explain to your family why I am there.  It can be a teaching lesson.   It manybof those in your house I’m sure.

:lmao:  Wait for what...... :lol: For you to be humbled 👍

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao:  Wait for what...... :lol: For you to be humbled 👍

LOL!  You may be my “huckleberry”.  Aren’t you excited about that prospect?  Imagine what kind of tale you can tell in here!!!!!

I’m giddy myself!!!!

But, once things jump off virtual reality into the real world....all that wishful thinking and great plans/ideas you lay in bed at night and think about tend to be very different.

You fucking coward.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  You may be my “huckleberry”.  Aren’t you excited about that prospect?  Imagine what kind of tale you can tell in here!!!!!

I’m giddy myself!!!!

But, once things jump off virtual reality into the real world....all that wishful thinking and great plans/ideas you lay in bed at night and think about tend to be very different.

You fucking coward.

You’re the fucking pussy with the grand plans whose too chicken shit to step out from the virtual world into reality.  You scare no one.  You look like a fool.  Step up or STFU.  Pretty simple bro :bc: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the fucking pussy with the grand plans whose too chicken shit to step out from the virtual world into reality.  You scare no one.  You look like a fool.  Step up or STFU.  Pretty simple bro :bc: 

Let’s meet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1