Check your account email address ×

Trump Administration Wants California to Pay Back $2.5 Billion for High-Speed Rail

Dave

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL. 

Mr. Newsom said in a statement. “This is clear political retribution by President Trump, and we won’t sit idly by. This is California’s money, and we are going to fight for it.

Gilfoyls ex is a dumb fuck no wonder she left him :flush:  California would elect a bag of dog shit if it had a D after its name 

2 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

I read the other day that the Cal Governor said they're scaling the project back because it's too expensive and will never be completed.  I guess he should have kept his mouth shut.

Well the budget went for an estimate of $10B to $77B so :guzzle:

Edited by Momorider

I remember plenty of people back in 08, 09 etc explaining how this would go.  Seems they were correct.  How far is CA with their high speed rail anyway?

It was going to stimulate the economy and be high speed rail everywhere.  Yeah, right.

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Give it back?  You’re kidding right? Maybe when the Virginia’s start pulling their weight.

BF10439A-2981-4636-B5EE-3825A8665375.jpeg

Wait are you telling me that the state that acts as a bedroom town for Washington DC is getting an unfair advantage from the federal government? I am shocked!!!! Shocked I say!

California high speed rail is just plain fraud for that matter so was the big dig in Boston.

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

Gilfoyls ex is a dumb fuck no wonder she left him :flush:  California would elect a bag of dog shit if it had a D after its name 

republicans made one President. 

But shit is your favourite flavour so you approve. 

36 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Wait are you telling me that the state that acts as a bedroom town for Washington DC is getting an unfair advantage from the federal government? I am shocked!!!! Shocked I say!

California high speed rail is just plain fraud for that matter so was the big dig in Boston.

Interestingly, DC actually pays the highest federal tax per capita - so you'd think if it were a corruption thing they'd take care of DC too.  Have you found anything compelling to support your claim that the high speed train money is actually fraud?  That's a lofty claim and bet you can't back it up.