Check your account email address ×

80's Hairband Metal

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ha!  I’m sitting here trying to remember who I saw Skid Row tour with.  I think it was Aerosmith but may have been one of the Crue tours.  

I saw them with pantera for sure & maybe with Tesla , crue,  

Edited by Cold War

Just now, Rw06GT said:

Irv is Killin it! :bc:

Now I'm going to have to blast some of this shit in the car tomorrow.

Yup.  I bet I’m into iTunes for $30-40 smackers already.  Some good tunes in here I’d all but forgotten about.

• Like 1

I had just broke up with my girlfriend about a month prior to seeing this band in Toronto. I met a pretty hot girl at a local bar who put the moves on me for a change. Long story short, we hit it off and she was just what the doctor ordered. Horny as fuck and a partier to boot. We had a great time at this venue, BJ in the bathroom and lots of grinding watching these pretty girls. God, I miss her!  :bc:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, irv said:

I had just broke up with my girlfriend about a month prior to seeing this band in Toronto. I met a pretty hot girl at a local bar who put the moves on me for a change. Long story short, we hit it off and she was just what the doctor ordered. Horny as fuck and a partier to boot. We had a great time at this venue, BJ in the bathroom and lots of grinding watching these pretty girls. God, I miss her!  :bc:

Mmmmm....women rockers.  

Lita Ford.  Post some lita!!!!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve got that too but my wife or daughter haven’t shown me how to use it.  I know I fucking pay for it!!!!

install the app,  it's super easy,  just search for song and add to playlist.  Assuming you have the fam plan you can have 6 users on it primary just needs to set you up.  best $180 a year i spend for car time,  bought it for my kids and i may use it as much or more than them

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mmmmm....women rockers.  

Lita Ford.  Post some lita!!!!

I was never a big fan of Lita Ford. She didn't get a lot of air time up here though but was much bigger in Europe, once she left The Runaways. 

I thought the song she did with Ozzy was alright, but it also wasn't a favorite of mine. She was easy on the eyes, however. :bc:

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

install the app,  it's super easy,  just search for song and add to playlist.  Assuming you have the fam plan you can have 6 users on it primary just needs to set you up.  best $180 a year i spend for car time,  bought it for my kids and i may use it as much or more than them

Daughter installed the app for me a while ago.  I guess I can gov’r.

:bc:

1 minute ago, irv said:

I was never a big fan of Lita Ford. She didn't get a lot of air time up here though but was much bigger in Europe, once she left The Runaways. 

I thought the song she did with Ozzy was alright, but it also wasn't a favorite of mine. She was easy on the eyes, however. :bc:

Music wasn’t her strongest talent.

:bc:

• Like 1