Check your account email address ×

If Hillary faints or has an episode during the debates?

Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

When it comes to honesty and integrity I'd say Trump is a 5-6 on a scale of 1-10.   Clinton is a negative 8.  

Trump has not told the truth since his mother asked him if he wanted the maid to jerk him off

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

That was senior. Jr chocked on a pretzel, blacked out.

Choking on a Pretzel isn't a serious issue with one's overall health.  Just sayin.  

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

meincat carrying water for Hillary ....who could have guessed it

After all that time saying he was against her.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

After all that time saying he was against her.  :lmao:

I sort of understand how he feels because it is a bit of a trump circle jerk here but sweet fuck .....as bad as I hate trump there isnt a bone in my body that could deflect for Hillary. She is the most evil rotten spawn of shit in the history of the world. The sooner she draws her last breath the better of mankind will be. Trump is ever so slightly better than that...not much but a cunt hair or so :lol:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I sort of understand how he feels because it is a bit of a trump circle jerk here but sweet fuck .....as bad as I hate trump there isnt a bone in my body that could deflect for Hillary. She is the most evil rotten spawn of shit in the history of the world. The sooner she draws her last breath the better of mankind will be. Trump is ever so slightly better than that...not much but a cunt hair or so :lol:

Reality is politically Trump is a bit of an unknown what he will be like.  There are things about him personally that I really hate (pushing eminent domain for personal gain being the biggest) but there are things he's done that are very good that not surprisingly the MSM won't say shit about.

That being said he honestly would have to be much, much worse than he is for my vote not to go to keep Hillary out of the office.

http://ijr.com/2015/11/461306-these-5-acts-of-kindness-reveal-theres-more-to-donald-trump-than-just-his-celebrity-persona/

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is politically Trump is a bit of an unknown what he will be like.  There are things about him personally that I really hate (pushing eminent domain for personal gain being the biggest) but there are things he's done that are very good that not surprisingly the MSM won't say shit about.

That being said he honesty would have to be much, much worse than he is for my vote not to go to keep Hillary out of the office.

http://ijr.com/2015/11/461306-these-5-acts-of-kindness-reveal-theres-more-to-donald-trump-than-just-his-celebrity-persona/

he is an authoritarian pos .....calls snowden a traitor , wants to expand the military....engages in general hero worshiping rhetoric and has no respect for the 4th amendment whatsoever ....fuck him

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

he is an authoritarian pos .....calls snowden a traitor , wants to expand the military....engages in general hero worshiping rhetoric and has no respect for the 4th amendment whatsoever ....fuck him

Because of his views on stop and frisk or is there something else?

Just now, f7ben said:

because of his views on whistleblowers

Can't say I agree with him on Snowden but its still not enough for me to help Hillary by voting for someone else.  

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That being said he honestly would have to be much, much worse than he is for my vote not to go to keep Hillary out of the office.

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think both of them as people are probably "unlikable" people (Hillary is a festering disease).  What it comes down to is whose administration is more likely to bring America into more prosperity.  Gotta give that to Trump.  I think he's gonna have some top business and economic minds holding seats.  I think he'll do away with many of the debilitating and stifling policies creating massive government interference in the private sectors.  His goal will be to promote growth on a huge scale creating jobs, economic opportunities and wealth for those willing to work and smart enough to grab some for themselves.

And whoever thinks making Russia an ally again is a bad idea is an IDIOT of an almost immeasurable scale.  Not that Trump may do it,  But the chance to partner up with a power over in that area willing to get their hands dirty without us being present is a big gain if you ask me. Who doesn't need a nice big thug in their back pocket?  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think both of them as people are probably "unlikable" people (Hillary is a festering disease).  What it comes down to is whose administration is more likely to bring America into more prosperity.  Gotta give that to Trump.  I think he's gonna have some top business and economic minds holding seats.  I think he'll do away with many of the debilitating and stifling policies creating massive government interference in the private sectors.  His goal will be to promote growth on a huge scale creating jobs, economic opportunities and wealth for those willing to work and smart enough to grab some for themselves.

And whoever thinks making Russia an ally again is a bad idea is an IDIOT of an almost immeasurable scale.  Not that Trump may do it,  But the chance to partner up with a power over in that area willing to get their hands dirty without us being present is a big gain if you ask me. Who doesn't need a nice big thug in their back pocket?  

I would prefer a trump presidency to a clinton one....I wouldnt vote for either though

Just now, f7ben said:

I would prefer a Johnson presidency to either of them 

Simply not going to happen.   At this point the best bet to keep Hillary out is Trump.   Sucks but its the hand we've been dealt.   Remember I wanted Rand Paul. :thumb: