Check your account email address ×

So now she's going to testify

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

She dismissed it, you fucking idiot. Do you understand what that means? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Basically any way to prevent this human filth from taking the bench is all aces

Agree why you don't like him, and you stick to that same point all the time..

It's just such BS, chick is at a booze party in a swim suit,..who you think wants to fool around?? Lollllzzzzz

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not sure , they have definitely shown they are above reproach. :lol: 

It has worked out well for Monica, she is still getting gigs. 

You mean "giving gigs"?  Is that what the cool kids are calling that now?  I feel so old sometimes.  :lmao:

Weird thing is, I think she actually looks better now than she did back then.  Kinda fatty-grossy, fat Albert lookin' skank back then.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Agree why you don't like him, and you stick to that same point all the time..

It's just such BS, chick is at a booze party in a swim suit,..who you think wants to fool around?? Lollllzzzzz

Oh its total BS....and it feels icky to support it. But its paramount this man doesnt get confirmed. Literally our liberty and children's futures as free citizens could depend on it. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

And here it is....the planned talking point #4 in this scheme of lies by a party that can't find a way to win...EVEN WITH CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re too dumb to understand the issue :lol: Stick to being a Forum Fife........ :lmao: 

Oh its total BS....and it feels icky to support it. But its paramount this man doesnt get confirmed. Literally our liberty and children's futures as free citizens could depend on it. 

Well, that's a stretch but I've always given you credit for not being a wishy-washy hyporcite about your viewpoints.....even if I do want to kill you slowly sometimes.

:lol:

We are always going to be spied on, no matter who is there,..I think we both can agree that our "intelligence agencies" pretty much do what ever they want, even if there was a "law" to prevent it..the cock suckers would still do it..it's to easy, we all carry around and have devices that let them see anything we do at the click of a button

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, that's a stretch but I've always given you credit for not being a wishy-washy hyporcite about your viewpoints.....even if I do want to kill you slowly sometimes.

There are two things I dont compromise. The 2nd and the 4th. The rest is up for interpretation.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

We are always going to be spied on, no matter who is there,..I think we both can agree that our "intelligence agencies" pretty much do what ever they want, even if there was a "law" to prevent it..the cock suckers would still do it..it's to easy, we all carry around and have devices that let them see anything we do at the click of a button

That doesnt mean we have to let the  narrative shift to it being acceptable. It should be an outrage....not a foregone conclusion. The UK courts really smacked down their mass data collection this month. We need more people in the judiciary that value personal freedoms. We need less big government shills

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That doesnt mean we have to let the  narrative shift to it being acceptable. It should be an outrage....not a foregone conclusion. The UK courts really smacked down their mass data collection this month. We need more people in the judiciary that value personal freedoms. We need less big government shills

Oh, I don't like it either,..and agree, but on the bold,..do you seriously think it will stop?? They do what ever they want when ever they want, and it will never stop..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Oh, I don't like it either,..and agree, but on the bold,..do you seriously think it will stop?? They do what ever they want when ever they want, and it will never stop..

TRue , but one can shut their phone off. Hell I don't even carry one when Im not working.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well....we can work diligently with our minds and our mouths and be vocal in opposition of what's wrong and support of those who want to do what's right.

That or we can slit throats

27 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Perhaps that’s a nice way to keep the politicians and a politicized Supreme Court in check. Through the intelligence agencies. 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well....we can work diligently with our minds and our mouths and be vocal in opposition of what's wrong and support of those who want to do what's right.

That or we can slit throats

Go with shooting from a distance, much more menacing...:bc:

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

kavanaugh has shit to hide. he knows it, the gop knows it. neither want the fbi snooping around. 

There you go again. Making up shit as usual. Got any proof that Kavanaugh is hiding something from the FBI?   Got any proof that the GOP knows about it?   Just a smidgen is all we ask for.  

Once Mueller concludes without collusion your fabrications are likely to get much bigger. What is your next line of bullshit or do you wake up every morning and think of something on the fly?  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

There you go again. Making up shit as usual. Got any proof that Kavanaugh is hiding something from the FBI?   Got any proof that the GOP knows about it?   Just a smidgen is all we ask for.  

Once Mueller concludes without collusion your fabrications are likely to get much bigger. What is your next line of bullshit or do you wake up every morning and think of something on the fly?  

I have proof you’re a fucking dumb ass hack. How’s that?