Check your account email address ×

abortion

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  He doesn’t get to “slide” at all. Just for thought but, he taxis back and forth to the clinic, he pays, he cares for her and takes care of any expenses for lost wages or any other expenses.

OR...if she doesn’t want to have the abortion, he pays a set amount of her prenatal or other then is off the hook.

This “baby trap” shit is retarded.  

Also, my ideas are kinda based on two rational people with some sense and plans for the future making short term mistakes.  This leaves out many in our civilization...and there’s little we can do from an education or installation of rational thinking to help them at all.  

SMH

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well fucking explain your god damn sadness then.  You think he should have his life stifled for the next 18 years over something two people got themself into and only one wants out?

yes,  he could have chosen to use birth control and he is taking the chance of an 18 year sentence when he bangs a chick.  it is what it is.  Ultimately the women gets to chose the direction it goes between birth and abortion.  He can be consulted if it's an adoption situation and in fact if she wants to give up the child for adoption he can gain custody and she can pay for the spawn they created.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes,  he could have chosen to use birth control and he is taking the chance of an 18 year sentence when he bangs a chick.  it is what it is.  Ultimately the women gets to chose the direction it goes between birth and abortion.  He can be consulted if it's an adoption situation and in fact if she wants to give up the child for adoption he can gain custody and she can pay for the spawn they created.  

Nasty men are responsible for everything that goes wrong....only after the fact.

I get it.

Assuming it was consensual....It takes two.  PERIOD.

I know a group of HS girls that had a bet on who could have a Detroit red wings baby first. And I know who won the bet. The kid is 18 now and a pretty good hockey player! :lol: 

And she gets a nice check every month. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nasty men are responsible for everything that goes wrong....only after the fact.

I get it.

Assuming it was consensual....It takes two.  PERIOD.

yes it takes 2 but only one of them is carrying the child and gets to decide whether a surgical procedure is the right thing or not.  if she choses it is he can pay half for the vacuum,  if she chooses it's not then he gets to pay his share as well for the baby  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

yes it takes 2 but only one of them is carrying the child and gets to decide whether a surgical procedure is the right thing or not.  if she choses it is he can pay half for the vacuum,  if she chooses it's not then he gets to pay his share as well for the baby  

One shouldn’t get to decide the others 18+ years.  That’s not fair.

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I know a group of HS girls that had a bet on who could have a Detroit red wings baby first. And I know who won the bet. The kid is 18 now and a pretty good hockey player! :lol: 

And she gets a nice check every month. 

What did she win from the original bet with her friend?

:lol:

Just now, SnowRider said:

The repugs on here all bent out of shape when over an issue where the man loses control.  :lmao: Excuses and justification to keep the women subservient. 

Shut up you stupid cuck-hack.  Adults are making conversation now.

Go shit out a Hillary.   :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

One shouldn’t get to decide the others 18+ years.  That’s not fair.

There are many more instances where the woman shoulders more than their share of the burden and the dude does almost nothing.  But you’re worried about ‘it’s not fair’.....which really means your lame worthless fucking ass can’t handle a woman who makes a decision that contradicts the guy.   

Shut up you stupid cuck-hack.  Adults are making conversation now.

Go shit out a Hillary.   :lol:

I’m much more of a man than you could ever dream of.....and that’s a fact.  Breathing out of your mouth doesn’t make you a man.....it makes you a dumbass 👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

There are many more instances where the woman shoulders more than their share of the burden and the dude does almost nothing.  But you’re worried about ‘it’s not fair’.....which really means your lame worthless fucking ass can’t handle a woman who makes a decision that contradicts the guy.   

So fucking stupid.  Just go sit on the floor and be disgruntled.

Fucking cuck.

• USA Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The repugs on here all bent out of shape when over an issue where the man loses control.  :lmao: Excuses and justification to keep the women subservient. 

So maybe your dad didn't pull out in time and gave your mom the perfect excuse to take the family name.  You grew up with no involvement from your dad, no one to teach you simple mechanical skills like how to use a screwdriver or check a fuse.  In your case is shows that not only do the parents suffer but the child does as well.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What did she win from the original bet with her friend?

I don’t know, I never asked. One of them was my neighbor and she was banging Federov for a while. I thought she would win for sure. 

We used to call them puck sluts. :lol: 

1 minute ago, $poorsledder$ said:

So maybe your dad didn't pull out in time and gave your mom the perfect excuse to take the family name.  You grew up with no involvement from your dad, no one to teach you simple mechanical skills like how to use a screwdriver or check a fuse.  In your case is shows that not only do the parents suffer but the child does as well.

:owned:

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I don’t know, I never asked. One of them was my neighbor and she was banging Federov for a while. I thought she would win for sure. 

We used to call them puck sluts. :lol: 

Hey, at least they went “top shelf”.

:owned:

Hey, at least they went “top shelf”.

Oh yeah. The whole neighborhood was in on it. I mean nobody around there had a red Ferrari. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

The projection is about as far off as you can get :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Oh yeah. The whole neighborhood was in on it. I mean nobody around there had a red Ferrari. :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The projection is about as far off as you can get :lol: 

Then it's insulting you and your parents in far worse ways.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Then it's insulting you and your parents in far worse ways.  

Dude - you’re digging deep and losing the interwebs when you try and project past me and onto family :lol: