Check your account email address ×

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thing is unlike you I have actually been in a number of them, they are clean and getting better.

clean compared to what - natural gas 

:lol:  okay Vaughan Man 

coal is over move on

I would move to start burning garbage - land fills are a disaster 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

clean compared to what - natural gas 

:lol:  okay Vaughan Man 

coal is over move on

I would move to start burning garbage - land fills are a disaster 

Unlike you I can actually back it up.

No different than the NIMBYs whining about burning garbage in Canada. I remember watching a program about 10 years ago where the Swedes had been producing electricity by incinerating garbage. 

Isn't everything the Swedes do perfect? Or so we are told.

Just now, toslow said:

are you fucken serious who cares? 

yea 4 elections later no one cares - we all know GAS PLANTS, it didn't stop them from winning 2 elections

Liberals gained votes in the last election, what makes you think GAS PLANTS will make a difference today :dunno:  

Sorry don't care what the guy gets, he has been charged and convicted and that is the end of it - what difference would the sentence make :dunno:  

44 minutes ago, toslow said:

cause it's a fucken crime dumbass

we knew  he was guilty years ago dumbass- he was convicted a while ago  - what difference is a sentencing trail going to make :dunno:  

4 months or 10years does it matter?

Like I said it didn't seem to matter in last elections and won't be any dagger -  Better start hoping Doug smartens up.  you should be wondering what the Platform is going to be  because he won't win on cuts blah blah taxpayer blah blah GAS PLANTS blah blah GAS PLANTS blah blah 

If you want to beat Wynne stop bringing up 5 year old stuff, its been done and didn't work lets not make the same mistake again :dunno:  

Edited by 1trailmaker

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

who cares :dunno:  the guy is out on bail again and will not be going to jail - you will see 

You really are stupid... McSquinty and Wynnebag should be doing time with their scapegoat. He didn't have those hard drives scrubbed without direction.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

You really are stupid... McSquinty and Wynnebag should be doing time with their scapegoat. He didn't have those hard drives scrubbed without direction.

sure lets go with that - now what :dunno:  

Campaign on GAS PLANTS and CUTS = another 4 years of wynnebag 

Its your choice 02sled and OFS followers 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pretty funny

There is a Beer Store and LCBO right across the street from a local high school - does this matter :dunno:  

Seems we haven't moved that forward on this subject of POT and its still Taboo 

Anyway once Doug gets elected there will be no rules and a full open market 

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty funny

There is a Beer Store and LCBO right across the street from a local high school - does this matter :dunno:  

Seems we haven't moved that forward on this subject of POT and its still Taboo 

Anyway once Doug gets elected there will be no rules and a full open market 

The first store?  Come on.:lol:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ont-auto-insurance-1.4619832

Rate increase puts Liberal government further away from promise to cut rates by 15%

A government-commissioned report last year found that Ontario has the most expensive auto insurance premiums in Canada, despite also having one of the lowest levels of collisions and fatalities.

Wynne said Friday that her government recognizes the need to take further costs out the system and will move forward with changes, but did not say what those changes would be.

On the bold, I think that's 1 of her favourite words. She seems to use it a lot when trying to answer questions about issues ordinary Ontarians face.

"We understand..."

"I know..."

4 minutes ago, revrnd said:

On the bold, I think that's 1 of her favourite words. She seems to use it a lot when trying to answer questions about issues ordinary Ontarians face.

"We understand..."

"I know..."

This topic has been around since Bob Rae and his no fault insurance that claimed to lower rates :lol:  

Insurance companies make billions and always will even Dougie can't stop it :lol:  

The trick is to move to an accident free zone 

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

"We understand..."

"I know..."

They actually decreased rates by 20% but we can't see that because they are using the same math that counts debt as an asset.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

This topic has been around since Bob Rae and his no fault insurance that claimed to lower rates :lol:  

Insurance companies make billions and always will even Dougie can't stop it :lol:  

The trick is to move to an accident free zone 

The same insurance companies are operating in Ontario as the other provinces.... those same insurance companies charge less in other provinces.... what's different? Oh that's right... the inept meddling by the provincial government.