Check your account email address ×

BLUE WAVE!!!!!!1111111eleventy

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Except Cuban is about 10x smarter than Trump. And about 100x smarter than you. He could probably get some broads to beat your ass for a chance to suck his dick. 

Cuban is more of an asshole than trump. Maybe not in words, but actions. I know a couple people that worked for him. He’s a miserable prick most of the time from what I hear.

32 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Cuban is more of an asshole than trump. Maybe not in words, but actions. I know a couple people that worked for him. He’s a miserable prick most of the time from what I hear.

Well judging by all of the cabinet members and staffers that have either quit or been fired I would say Trump is a miserable prick too.

I think Cuban is too smart to run for president he's got a pretty good gig now.

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Well judging by all of the cabinet members and staffers that have either quit or been fired I would say Trump is a miserable prick too.

Gotta little thing for Marky do ya?  A moist and juicy Cuban sandwich?  

Good grief man, get off his pebbles.

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

He has the ego though. 

Maybe someone will get Elon to run.

13 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

He has the ego though. 

Maybe someone will get Elon to run.

Sure he does, he's a billionaire celebrity. Seems to go with the territory. I'm sure he's a prick to work for too.

Don't forget mark cuban  has said on two different  interviews  , IF ?? he was to run for POTUS he would run as a Repub.   I want to see liar warren , sold out sanders , the half wit on the Hudson cuomo  or old ass to mouth crazy uncle joe  run . Fill that fucking stage for 2020. 

Edited by hwytohell

5 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Don't forget mark cuban  has said on two different  interviews  , IF ?? he was to run for POTUS he would run as a Repub.   I want to see liar warren , sold out sanders , the half wit on the Hudson cuomo  or old ass to mouth crazy uncle joe  run . Fill that fucking stage for 2020. 

I am actually excited as hell to watch this.  HOLY SHIT!  Epic idiocy and petulance on display while trying to look "united" as a party while they try to attack Trump and each other.  OMG....GONNA BE SPECTACULAR!  :lol:  

The average American is more optimistic about their ability to find a job under the Trump administration than at any point previously recorded, according to a new poll.

Data released by Gallup on Monday showed 67 percent of Americans believe now is a "good time" to find a quality job. The results were buoyed across gender lines, with 71 percent of males and 59 percent of females decidedly optimistic about the job market.

The data stretched across all age, income, and education groups...

The numbers under President Trump stand in stark contrast to his predecessors. Prior to January of 2017, the number of respondents optimistic about the job market never inched above 50 percent. The poll also found that total optimism about the "availability of good jobs" has increased by 25 percentage points since November 2016.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/poll-trump-job-market-optimism-highest-point-ever-recorded/

20 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Except Cuban is about 10x smarter than Trump. And about 100x smarter than you. He could probably get some broads to beat your ass for a chance to suck his dick. 

:bullshit: figures you would think that idiot was smart  :flush: the guy is a fucking moron 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:bullshit: figures you would think that idiot was smart  :flush: the guy is a fucking moron 

Yeah Im sure he doesnt have a helicopter and momo money... :lol: