Check your account email address ×

Slingers official winter concert thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Going to see Buddy Guy in July with a friend from work.

You will have fun. Great show. He may have a kid with him Named quinn Sullivan from New Bedford Ma. Kids can play a blues quitar , no doubt about it.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

anyone caught greta van fleet? they are damn good, but sold out local shows of their tour.

I missed them at the ROTR .....we showed up just after they finished their set. Everyone said they were fucking on point. I wanna see them in a small venue 

Just now, f7ben said:

I missed them at the ROTR .....we showed up just after they finished their set. Everyone said they were fucking on point. I wanna see them in a small venue 

that is all they were playing around here, smaller venues. i've watched a lot of their videos, and they are fucking on point. everyone accuses them of copying zep, but I don't see it that way. zep copied some shit too.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that is all they were playing around here, smaller venues. i've watched a lot of their videos, and they are fucking on point. everyone accuses them of copying zep, but I don't see it that way. zep copied some shit too.

Every rock band for the last 40 years has copied Zep......the current genre needs more of what they are bringing. Nobody else is playing with that sound. I'm a bit disappointed their drummer is just average but the rest of it is all good 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/4/2018 at 4:34 PM, Snoslinger said:

They started out as a Zeppelin cover band

Not a bad show.  Really not my thing, but got the girls all worked up. 

Kind of cool, he came down in crowd to high five & shit.  We had good seats . 

Faith still looks good for 50 yr old lady. 

E04A3BFF-19A7-46CD-B344-6866A2ACE909.jpeg

On 6/6/2018 at 8:16 AM, Snoslinger said:

So that's the bullshit band that fucked up traffic on 690 , get some good acts in there to help pay for that waste of tax payer money, tax payers will never see a return on their investment with this shit

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

So that's the bullshit band that fucked up traffic on 690 , get some good acts in there to help pay for that waste of tax payer money, tax payers will never see a return on their investment with this shit

Image result for old man griping

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Probably one of the best shows I've ever seen. DMB sells out everything they do everytime. 

53 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

sucked 20yrs ago and still suck:news:

Lemme guess....you'd love to see Poison, Kid Rock and Kenny Chesney tour together :lol: fucking faggot 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like a lot of music from all genres but Dave Matthews makes me want to punch a baby in the face. :lol:

Ya know Jimbo I was gonna keep my comments to my self....but I couldn't agree more with you. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If you can listen to this song and not like it you should probably kill yourself 

If I was having issues falling asleep....id be all over it.

• 2 weeks later...