Check your account email address ×

Anyone have one of these?

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/22/2018 at 9:55 AM, Skidooski said:

Before my time but we had these

CAPS.jpg.42f025cb74ffe5f8dbc2a6603ae8bff8.jpg

petards-amorces-8-coups.jpg.f88c27e5a45477c1503e5cb5c421604d.jpg

kids today have none of that shit,  it's sad how isolated they have become.  instead of chasing each other around with cap guns they sit in their fucking houses.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

kids today have none of that shit,  it's sad how isolated they have become.  instead of chasing each other around with cap guns they sit in their fucking houses.  

So true.....I had more fun hitting a roll of caps with a rock or hammer. It made for a nice loud BOOM!!!!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Eenie meeny miney mo, catch a ****** by the toe, if he hollers let him go, eenie meeny miney moe.  

Oh the things the kids miss out on today.  :lol:  

I always had toy guns for my kids.   From the semi-realistic ones to nerf guns.   When the kids were growing up and would have boys over that is the ONLY thing they would play with, especially the kids whose parents didn't allow them to have them.   My wife was should we let so and so play with guns I don't think his parents allow their kids toy guns.   I would just laugh and say let them play.  

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, jammin said:

Kick the can

Ding dong ditch

spin the bottle

hide n seek

Lawn darts

etc- etc

X2. we used to play a mean game of chestnut wars using sling shots, all over the neighborhood. those damn things hurt.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Eenie meeny miney mo, catch a ****** by the toe, if he hollers let him go, eenie meeny miney moe.  

Oh the things the kids miss out on today.  :lol:  

I always had toy guns for my kids.   From the semi-realistic ones to nerf guns.   When the kids were growing up and would have boys over that is the ONLY thing they would play with, especially the kids whose parents didn't allow them to have them.   My wife was should we let so and so play with guns I don't think his parents allow their kids toy guns.   I would just laugh and say let them play.  

my son would set up sniper position in the loft so when you walked into the family room he could rain nerf darts on you.  He had the belt fed machine gun and it was awesome but so few kids actually had that stuff where when we were kids it was pretty much standard issue   I always got a kick out fo the parents who hated toy guns, WGAF it isn't going to turn them into a killer,  your not letting them out of the house so they play video games 12 hours a day might though.  

4 minutes ago, jammin said:

Dodge ball-  I K.O'd my buddy a couple times  :lol: 

Burning spiders and other bugs with a magnifying glass... 

I bet you were the type that would put a fire cracker into a frogs mouth, light it and toss the frog into the air. 

Besides bb gun fights we would have bottle rocket wars.   Run around with a pocket full of the small bottle rockets and a coke bottle and shoot them at one another.  Good times.  

• Haha 1

Throwing Snap pops at each other was always fun or shooting bottle rockets from the handlebars on your bike

Later it turned into BB gun fights and roman candle fights...especially at a cemetery  

18 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Army...to the point we used to dig trenches and foxholes in the back field.:lol:

Hahaha yep.

Smear the queer. 

Damn millennials have ruined everything. I don’t know where we went wrong. We know everything. We should know to keep these things.

Just now, Highmark said:

Besides bb gun fights we would have bottle rocket wars.   Run around with a pocket full of the small bottle rockets and a coke bottle and shoot them at one another.  Good times.  

Roman candle wars...:bc:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

X2. we used to play a mean game of chestnut wars using sling shots, all over the neighborhood. those damn things hurt.

:lol: 

10 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

I bet you were the type that would put a fire cracker into a frogs mouth, light it and toss the frog into the air. 

May have  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  the sound the ball made when they took an unexpected shot to the face was awesome.  

Yep  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Roman candle wars...:bc:

Jezus  :lol: 

Can't believe this game is allowed today.   I got one and we play it after deer hunting as a drinking game.   Fun as hell.  It really does shock you.   I thought it would just vibrate to simulate a shock but nope....it shocks you pretty good.   2 modes.   Only the looser gets shocked and only winner doesn't get shocked.   You can turn up the "stimulus" level.   My oldest and I are trying to figure how how to up the stimulus a bit.

download (1).jpg

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol I shot the neighbor kid with a slingshot with a marble. It didn't end well when his father paid me a visit.