Puzzleboy

*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sometimes slogans do work.:lol:

Go Doug.

that Carbon tax sure is a killer and playing into Doug's hands :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NO ONE HAS DONE MORE THEN ME ME ME IN ONTARIO'S HISTORY 

 

:lol:  

 

I'M NOT GETTING INVOLVED WITH THE FEDERAL ELECTION  :lol:   

 

 

BOOMING JUST BOOMING LIKE NEVER BEFORE BY ANY POLITICIAN IN JUST 1 YEAR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when THE BEER STORE stops taking empties who will?  you think the local guy will?  doubtful as Sobey's doesn't now 

 

The North is going to pay big time in the near future I am betting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

when THE BEER STORE stops taking empties who will?  you think the local guy will?  doubtful as Sobey's doesn't now 

 

The North is going to pay big time in the near future I am betting

Just chuck them in the trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just chuck them in the trash.

lol

So much DOUG and the HATERS don't understand or know about.  

We will be the most expensive BEER  in the country very soon.....

THE BEER STORE will end up closing northern locations that don't make money.

 

The craft beer industry isn't going to thrive its going to die for many companies..... As it stands now with ONE PHONE CALL you can have your beer sold across Ontario - This ends under DOUG 

Now you call every Korean owned store one at a time :lol:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol

So much DOUG and the HATERS don't understand or know about.  

We will be the most expensive BEER  in the country very soon.....

THE BEER STORE will end up closing northern locations that don't make money.

 

The craft beer industry isn't going to thrive its going to die for many companies..... As it stands now with ONE PHONE CALL you can have your beer sold across Ontario - This ends under DOUG 

Now you call every Korean owned store one at a time :lol:  

If Canada Post can deliver pot, I'm sure they can manage booze.

Doug sees the picture, unlike you.  Keep going the wrong way on a right way.:lol:

Go Doug.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2019 at 9:05 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Will Slogan Man cancel the contract for 407 that Harris gave to his buddies for 99 years :dunno:  That fake balanced budget really wasn't worth the cost to Ontario.

I doubt that will happen as the RIGHT sticks together when making buddies rich off tax payers 

 

to quote Doug " we have to balance the books the Liberals made a mess of so I will break contracts to sell beer in every store " 

I hope it works out like POT SALES in Ontario :lol:  

 

SLOGAN MAN is worse than expected at business deals 

They weren't buddies of Harris'-a Spanish outfit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2019 at 1:49 PM, 1trailmaker said:

who's going

I can't wait

 

I would if gas was cheaper=carbon tax as I don't live in the 'Big Smoke'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2019 at 11:47 PM, 1trailmaker said:

the economy is absolutely booming because of me,  I have done more in the first year then any Politician in Canada has ever done.

:lol:  Go Donny I mean Dougie 

 

 

Partially because of the Trumpster!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

They weren't buddies of Harris'-a Spanish outfit!

SNC dumb dumb - You know the company that the RIGHT is claiming is TRUDEAU's buddies 

 

That fake balanced budget with the sale of our highway didn't work out so well for THE PEOPLE - very common ending 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

I would if gas was cheaper=carbon tax as I don't live in the 'Big Smoke'

lol you go big fella 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Partially because of the Trumpster!

WRONG 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1trailmaker said:

SNC dumb dumb - You know the company that the RIGHT is claiming is TRUDEAU's buddies 

 

That fake balanced budget with the sale of our highway didn't work out so well for THE PEOPLE - very common ending 

Initially a Spanish outfit not Trudope's SNC!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1trailmaker said:

WRONG 

Most of our trade is still with the U.S.-they're booming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Muskoka1 said:

Initially a Spanish outfit not Trudope's SNC!

It was the plan all along - Harris is nothing compared to this DOUG GUY 

 

Glad you back a government that can just pass laws at will,  can't wait for a NON RIGHT TO DO THIS and see your reaction :lol: 

 

Fucking ONEWAYs are cool 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Muskoka1 said:

Most of our trade is still with the U.S.-they're booming!

Canada has been booming too - weird eh!

 

Ontario now booming :lol:  yet nothing has changed :lol:  except unemployment is up under Doug 

FACT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2019 at 12:02 PM, 1trailmaker said:

SNC dumb dumb - You know the company that the RIGHT is claiming is TRUDEAU's buddies 

 

That fake balanced budget with the sale of our highway didn't work out so well for THE PEOPLE - very common ending 

Spanish outfit sold it to SNC!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

Spanish outfit sold it to SNC!

incorrect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go Doug as 21000 of those jobs came from Ontario.  Fuck off Trudeau.

:lol:  WYNNE GOT ALL HARPER  JOBS :lol:  

 

really AC Canada uses Provinces Numbers - Harper's great run as envy of the world was due to Ontario's growth during that time.......

 

There is no way around this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dougie takes a beating from Sutherland for using his fathers family's  name.

 

FORD just isn't ready :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Dougie takes a beating from Sutherland for using his fathers family's  name.

 

FORD just isn't ready :lol: 

Sutherland another left wing actor-who cares!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.