Check your account email address ×

Sled Rentals

Dave

Well fak me....mader 1 hr west of Winnipeg and had to turn back....the old duramax started leaking tranny fluid pretty good....gonna take the fonefiddy tomorrow....shoulda took it to start with. :wall:

18 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Well fak me....mader 1 hr west of Winnipeg and had to turn back....the old duramax started leaking tranny fluid pretty good....gonna take the fonefiddy tomorrow....shoulda took it to start with. :wall:

Ford to the rescue?  Its an omen.

22 minutes ago, DAVE said:

And they say the best part of those dirtymax's are the allison trannies...they are the Doo of the HD truck world......:guzzle:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ford to the rescue?  Its an omen.

Yup

50 minutes ago, Stoney said:

And they say the best part of those dirtymax's are the allison trannies...they are the Doo of the HD truck world......:guzzle:

Just a gasket likely no big deal

Nope...havent done tranny yet...havent had truck a yr....its an 05...i been flipping trucks lately....ive had 3 duallys a srw 1ton and a 2500...in the last 3 yrs.... :lol:

I bought a deep finned tranny pan for it but never got around to doing it. Ill dig into it when I get back.

27 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Nope...havent done tranny yet...havent had truck a yr....its an 05...i been flipping trucks lately....ive had 3 duallys a srw 1ton and a 2500...in the last 3 yrs.... :lol:

I bought a deep finned tranny pan for it but never got around to doing it. Ill dig into it when I get back.

At 12/13 years old, it could be a cooler line rusting out....never had a pan gasket go, plus all my trucks for the last 15+ years use RTV sealant for the pan gasket, have not see an actual  pan gasket on a tranny in a while.

I would be more inclined to install an aftermarket rear diff cover before a tranny pan myself.

8 minutes ago, Stoney said:

At 12/13 years old, it could be a cooler line rusting out....never had a pan gasket go, plus all my trucks for the last 15+ years use RTV sealant for the pan gasket, have not see an actual  pan gasket on a tranny in a while.

I would be more inclined to install an aftermarket rear diff cover before a tranny pan myself.

My 2010 duramax had the pan gasket go. :lol:

I did the rear dif already. :bc:

Have a full set of guages for it as well...and a full egr delete...lbz turbo inlet pipe...etc etc.... :)

51 minutes ago, DAVE said:

My 2010 duramax had the pan gasket go. :lol:

I did the rear dif already. :bc:

Have a full set of guages for it as well...and a full egr delete...lbz turbo inlet pipe...etc etc.... :)

Guessin that is why you're rolling with the older girl.....but than again, SK likely does not have the same laws as ON when it comes to the emissions.... 

I have my doubts.

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Guessin that is why you're rolling with the older girl.....but than again, SK likely does not have the same laws as ON when it comes to the emissions.... 

Ya ive deleted all my trucks...except the 14 f350..still had warranty.