Check your account email address ×

what "moderates"...

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol what shit...? And who cares? The nation is full of slacktivists with no follow through.

protests, hopefully nasty ones. i hope you are wrong on that statement. i would tend to agree, but what happened after the inauguration gives me hope 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Naw. I don’t. Unless Mueller actually fucks up.

some are saying this weekend, after congress has gone home for the holidays. another "saturday night massacre". the trumps are likely in some deep shit dude. they won't go quietly.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

think it's going to happen xlt? i do. desperate people will take desperate measures...

You let MC use your account? You're sounding just like him.

FYI if Trump fires Mueller it will be for just cause. 

some are saying this weekend, after congress has gone home for the holidays. another "saturday night massacre". the trumps are likely in some deep shit dude. they won't go quietly.

Where are you hearing that, the voices in your head?

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Depends on the reasoning and evidence for the firing.  I would complain if for no apparent reason.  If Mueller is hiding some unwarranted agenda then it would be justified.

Neal

He’s not. The dudes a straight shooter. Or was. That doesn’t mean his team all is. If he can’t keep them in line, that is a problem. He needs to crack the whip, purge, solidify his objectives, etc. Otherwise he could get himself in trouble and Trump would have enough to muddy the waters. 

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Depends on the reasoning and evidence for the firing.  I would complain if for no apparent reason.  If Mueller is hiding some unwarranted agenda then it would be justified.

Neal

hopefully you find these "texts" and campaign donations irrelevant? any examples of what would be "unwarranted"?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s not. The dudes a straight shooter. Or was. That doesn’t mean his team all is. If he can’t keep them in line, that is a problem. He needs to crack the whip, purge, solidify his objectives, etc. Otherwise he could get himself in trouble and Trump would have enough to muddy the waters. 

other than planting evidence, or blatantly making up shit and unable to prove it, what could a team member do to warrant a shut down of the investigation?

hopefully you find these "texts" and campaign donations irrelevant? any examples of what would be "unwarranted"?

I don't think those are reasons for firing, but I agree with @xtralettucetomatoe580 that he should be cracking the whip and ridding the team of any possible divergence from the objective (via political persuasion).  I personally don't even have a problem if this investigation leads to illegal dealings outside the scope being brought up.  Hell, I'd be for and FBI Presidential Internal Affairs department that investigates the administration continually.

Neal

it could go something like this...

trump - I have reasons to believe this case is corrupt and therefore I am firing Mueller and assigning someone else to lead the investigation.

press - why? what evidence?

trump - well there was the texts and other things done that clearly showed prejudice, and some things I cannot comment on

trumpsters - yay! we were right.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

other than planting evidence, or blatantly making up shit and unable to prove it, what could a team member do to warrant a shut down of the investigation?

I don’t care about the emails/messages. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt that their personal bias doesn’t effect them to the point of illegality in their professional life. If they hate Trump so they work harder, nothing wrong with that as long as they do it legally.

But the R’s don’t see it that way. This counter strategy to Mueller is picking up steam. All it will take are a few more big scandals that may even be superficial to take his credibility and make it seem as if it is witch hunt. Then what? Then facts don’t matter. Even one mistaken question or misfiled document could fuck them.