Check your account email address ×

Tillerson leaving in January...Pompeo In as SOS

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Tillerson was pushed on Trump by Bush people Condi Rise being one of them

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/21/condoleezza-rice-and-bob-gates-should-apologize-for-endorsing-rex-tillerson/

So what....he hasn’t been able to do his job because Trump keeps setting him up for failure.

Tom Cotton is a piece of fucking filth who should rot in hell .....he is every bit as bad as the piece of shit known as Pompeo. 

Fuck Donald Trump to death with hot pokers.....he is simply the worst piece of trash we have ever seen in the WH. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tom Cotton is a piece of fucking filth who should rot in hell .....he is every bit as bad as the piece of shit known as Pompeo. 

Fuck Donald Trump to death with hot pokers.....he is simply the worst piece of trash we have ever seen in the WH. 

No he’s not, stop being so emotional. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He is filling every post of influence with people hell bent on destroying our rights. that is a fact 

Maybe, but his pool of choices is pretty much all those types of people. I feel your frustration though, just not that intense. lol

Just now, bussman said:

Maybe, but his pool of choices is pretty much all those types of people. I feel your frustration though, just not that intense. lol

He is filling positions with anyone who supports his ego and idiocy and wants to destroy our rights......I agree that pool is small :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He is filling positions with anyone who supports his ego and idiocy and wants to destroy our rights......I agree that pool is small :lol: 

What is that you do that Trump wants to stop?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well I bet Mattis won’t be far behind. Him and Rex had a good working relationship. Trump has a competent guy in SOS and let’s him go... Go figure. 

Bannon is regretting installing Trump more and more by the day 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well I bet Mattis won’t be far behind. Him and Rex had a good working relationship. Trump has a competent guy in SOS and let’s him go... Go figure. 

Mattis isn’t going to last. The man is of sound mind. He read more books before age 5 than his pseudo boss has read his entire life. I can only imagine what he thinks of the orange Jesus. 

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Mattis isn’t going to last. The man is of sound mind. He read more books before age 5 than his pseudo boss has read his entire life. I can only imagine what he thinks of the orange Jesus. 

He should go out with a bang and run against the moron in 2020. MAD DOG 2020!!