Check your account email address ×

Tillerson leaving in January...Pompeo In as SOS

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He should go out with a bang and run against the moron in 2020. MAD DOG 2020!!

I would have 1000x more respect for him if he just came out and said...... "I accepted this position to protect the brave men and woman serving this country from the man in the office of POTUS wielding power he does not comprehend on any level"

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I would have 1000x more respect for him if he just came out and said...... "I accepted this position to protect the brave men and woman serving this country from the man in the office of POTUS wielding power he does not comprehend on any level"

One can only hope. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My gut says that’s the case. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I doubt it.....I just cant understand the rhetoric he engages in willingly. I'm not privy to behind the scenes bullshit and god knows Trump is a fucking moron and Mattis could be playing 3 level chess here and placating the orange buffoon but I dont know. I just dont know and have inherently little trust for military commanders 

Just now, f7ben said:

I doubt it.....I just cant understand the rhetoric he engages in willingly. I'm not privy to behind the scenes bullshit and god knows Trump is a fucking moron and Mattis could be playing 3 level chess here and placating the orange buffoon but I dont know. I just dont know and have inherently little trust for military commanders 

There’s gotta be a few good ones. 

Optimism in light of evidence to the contrary is delusion dear Bussman. ...but you knew that 

But there is no evidence every single one is corrupt. Blanket pessimism without individual evidence is a lazy mind dear Bhenny......and you know that too. 

Imagine trying to do the right thing in that cesspool though. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

But there is no evidence every single one is corrupt. Blanket pessimism without individual evidence is a lazy mind dear Bhenny......and you know that too. 

Imagine trying to do the right thing in that cesspool though. 

When was the last time one of these so called good ones went off script and called out the whole corrupt mess????

You or I would probably sacrifice our DC career and drop a dime on them all within a week.....but no one else????

There are no good ones as evidenced by their complicit silence. Its not fun to acknowledge but its the only logical conclusion 

Optimism in light of evidence to the contrary is delusion dear Bussman. ...but you knew that 

Blanket pessimism without individual evidence is a lazy mind dear Bhenny

I would also like to say that statements like the above are exceptional , bravo sir 

Just now, f7ben said:

I would also like to say that statements like the above are exceptional , bravo sir 

It’s a shame most here don’t appreciate this level of insight. :bc: 

Will you two faggotaz shut the fuck up already?!!!!

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Will you two faggotaz shut the fuck up already?!!!!

I almost manically attracted to Bussman since he shed his neocon skin and accepted a healthy dose of reality .....HE"S A CATCH @!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost manically attracted to Bussman since he shed his neocon skin and accepted a healthy dose of reality .....HE"S A CATCH @!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bussman has been holding your pocket like a jail house bitch for weeks now. It all started after I re-educated his ass on the last golf outing. Woke. as. fuck. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bussman has been holding your pocket like a jail house bitch for weeks now. It all started after I re-educated his ass on the last golf outing. Woke. as. fuck. 

Well I have to admit .....its working 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just have to iron out his nonsensical reptile overlord shit and affinity for shitty snowmobiles... 

You work on the Rothschild stuff and I'll let him ride my Pro-S  ..........BAM....Converted

21 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Bussman likes his kittys. That might be a tough one. 

Damn straight, and the more I look, the more I can see shapeshifter reptiles. I’ll be educating these two Polaris pukes on that to the point I’ll be calling them mongooses. :bc: 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He should go out with a bang and run against the moron in 2020. MAD DOG 2020!!

Damn right. :bc:

1 hour ago, bussman said:

I hope so. :bc: