Check your account email address ×

If ?? dems Respect Women , al frankengroper Should Resign

55 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Tell the truth if the worse thing Trump was accused of was grabbing a butt during a photo opp, you would be laughing it off. No way you’d be calling for him to resign even if they had proof. 

The truth is, I haven't called for anyone.to step down. I was merely trying to  get you to think of how silly your  thinking is. 

If your wife came home from work and informed you a co-worker jammed his tongue in her mouth, would you respond with...".not as bad as being raped." ???!

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

The truth is, I haven't called for anyone.to step down. I was merely trying to  get you to think of how silly your  thinking is. 

If your wife came home from work and informed you a co-worker jammed his tongue in her mouth, would you respond with...".not as bad as being raped." ???!

If she was part of a specialized uso show that involved her grabbing other guys asses and she was suppose to kiss a person from snl as part of a skit. I wouldn’t be overly surprised.   Not one of the trump supporters who are calling on Franken to step down are standing up to trump for his behaviour.  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If she was part of a specialized uso show that involved her grabbing other guys asses and she was suppose to kiss a person from snl as part of a skit. I wouldn’t be overly surprised.   Not one of the trump supporters who are calling on Franken to step down are standing up to trump for his behaviour.  

Youre not standing up to frankens behaviour....thats what this thread is about....not Trump....try and stay focused for once.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Youre not standing up to frankens behaviour....thats what this thread is about....not Trump....try and stay focused for once.

In the whole scheme of things I think his behaviour is mild. Snl comedian misbehaving.  It’s lame compared to trump and Moore. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

In the whole scheme of things I think his behaviour is mild. Snl comedian misbehaving.  It’s lame compared to trump and Moore. 

Trump is not under fire for this....try and stay focused once again.....this is not about Trump....no matter how much you want it to be....its not.

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Trump is not under fire for this....try and stay focused once again.....this is not about Trump....no matter how much you want it to be....its not.

sanity......trying to have a reasonable conversation with insanity.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Tell the truth if the worse thing Trump was accused of was grabbing a butt during a photo opp, you would be laughing it off. No way you’d be calling for him to resign even if they had proof. 

The truth is that libtards like you,spent years defending sexual a predator like Billy the rapist and his enabler Shrillery  and are now showing your  true hypocrisy  🖕

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

The truth is that libtards like you,spent years defending sexual a predator like Billy the rapist and his enabler Shrillery  and are now showing your  true hypocrisy  🖕

And republicans like you supported millions in legal costs trying to go after Clinton for a bj from a consenting adult.

Yet republicans vote for a guy whose own wife accused him of assault. You know trump is as dirty as Bill but your excuse is that bill did it 20 years ago so it’s ok for Trump.

And trying to say Hillary is as bad as trump because her husband fucked around  holy shit nice victim blaming  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

And republicans like you supported millions in legal costs trying to go after Clinton for a bj from a consenting adult.

Yet republicans vote for a guy whose own wife accused him of assault. You know trump is as dirty as Bill but your excuse is that bill did it 20 years ago so it’s ok for Trump.

And trying to say Hillary is as bad as trump because her husband fucked around  holy shit nice victim blaming  

wow!   Victim? :lol: 

She publicly attacked and threatened his victims.

Smeared the opposing party, when she knew damn well her husband was lying.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

And the taxpayers could have avoided these costs if Clintons had not LIED!