Check your account email address ×

If ?? dems Respect Women , al frankengroper Should Resign

Just now, hwytohell said:

Didn't  honest  al frankengroper find the missing 300 + -  ballots in the trunk of a car or forgotten broom closet to push him over the top ?

Yup, and he also blamed his doorman for dodging tax in 17 states .

1 minute ago, hwytohell said:

Didn't  honest  al frankengroper find the missing 300 + -  ballots in the trunk of a car or forgotten broom closet to push him over the top ?

well we have honest Mark Ritch looking over things so it is all on the up and up :bashhead:

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I would listen from time to time fucking hilarious . like children not getting there way

Yeah , Randi Rhodes blaming conservatives for her bruised face when it turned out she Fell  down drunk was funny as hell! 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

oh I almost forgot about that gem LMFAO honest Al

pretty sure our governor keep his holdings in N Dakota for some reason

Funny how governor Goofy didn’t put his money into Err Amerika instead of taking it from a children’s charity,

The embattled Gloria Wise Boys & Girls Club in The Bronx – under investigation for taking $875,000 from programs for kids to help fund the start-up of Air America radio – was booted yesterday from the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. 

The national board of the Boys & Girls Clubs voted to yank Gloria Wise’s charter, barring them from using the much-heralded organization’s symbols and fund-raising clout because of a breach of ethical standards and failing to file audits. 

Evan McElroy, a spokesman for the national organization, said officers at Gloria Wise had ignored repeated requests to file annual financial reports. “We gave them plenty of chances,” he said. 

“Our clubs are run according to ethical business practices that were, in the view of our board, breached,” McElroy said of the Gloria Wise club based in Co-op City. 

City investigators yanked more than $10 million of public contracts from Gloria Wise in June after revealing a probe of the club’s finances, including the bizarre transfer of nearly $1 million to the left-wing radio station

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well that and his humidor was broken and the cigars were drying out

It’s ok if a lib does it, just look at the delayed outrage over sexual assaults it only took eight years for liberals to be outraged by draft dodging, tax dodging and sexual assaults ,

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and booo whhhooo oh no some Muslims in England are upset boo fucking whoo . let them take the so called refuges we don't want . it has been working out just great in Europe so far LOL   

The refugees you don't want????? You don't want any you chickenshit. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

The refugees you don't want????? You don't want any you chickenshit. 

I am fine with taking all the  workers we can get our hands on . chicken shit lol from a cunt lib who has lived in the white burbs his whole fucking life what a joke . hell I had a camel jokey step dad I have been to Libya a few times  what is your experience with them

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am fine with taking all the  workers we can get our hands on . chicken shit lol from a cunt lib who has lived in the white burbs his whole fucking life what a joke . hell I had a camel jokey step dad I have been to Libya a few times  what is your experience with them

Well I’ve never had to wash the taste of camel jockey dick out of my mouth so I guess you are the expert.  It’s not like you’d let your resentment for your mom marrying one make you bitter. 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So two people in a bawdy USO show practicing a stage kiss and one "claims" the other jammed his tongue. If it's true, that's bad.

But grabbing some woman's box.....   or trying to rape a 15 year old in a car.  That is way worse.  

I stubbed my toe once and it hurt.  I thought I broke my toe.    But I don't think that equates to someone who broke their back and ended up in a wheelchair.  

Yes,  We can make a big long list of actions worse than jamming your tongue in someone's mouth. 

So, just to be clear. Anything less than box grabbing or attempted rape should be given a pass under your new standard of what constitutes sexual assault?

15 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Franken should challenge Trump. Trump has admitted to worse things than Franken has been accused of. 

He should say he will resign if Trump will. 

I think this says a lot about their supporters. Maybe people forgive what they could see themselves doing.

I could see myself mugging for a camera and pretending to grab a chick’s boobs. Specially if I already have that kind of rapore with her. 

So I’d give Franken the benefit of the doubt.  I wouldn’t grab a chicks ass during a photo shoot. But maybe if I did 100 photo ops a week it might have done it. 

So I understand how it could happen and I’m not too worried 

I would never be sleazy or stupid enough to try to force an employee to fuck just because I have power over them.

I wouldn’t have state troopers deliver women to my room so I could try to force them to have sex 

I haven’t tried to Fuck a teenager since I was a teenager. 

I would never walk up to another man’s wife, kiss her and grab her pussy. 

So I think all those people are assholes that deserve what they get.  

On the other hand if I was President and in a shitty marriage, I may not say no to a bj even if she was fat  

If I was was a rockstar partying in the 70’s and 80’s. I doubt I would have checked the Id of every groupie that threw herself at me.

So I tend to think they aren’t as bad. 

seriously guy, what color is the sky in your world?

9 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah , Randi Rhodes blaming conservatives for her bruised face when it turned out she Fell  down drunk was funny as hell! 

Damn that woman is annoying as fuck.  I've tried to listen to her show before, but all the fucking duck quack sound effects, and her completely delusional world view just make her impossible to tolerate.

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

@revkevsdi Care to back up the BS you spew.  

More empty made up bullshit from the sites new self appointed liberal saviour.  You see how he rationalized Clinton sticking his dick in the mouth of the 21 year old intern?  I'm guessing he doesn't have any daughters of his own.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

He should only resign if the people of his state wants him to.  They decide who represents them not the rest of us.  

Edited by Highmark

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Well I’ve never had to wash the taste of camel jockey dick out of my mouth so I guess you are the expert.  It’s not like you’d let your resentment for your mom marrying one make you bitter. 

no resent for that .I do have a deep understanding of there culture and aditues to women though . you ignorant fuck you only think you have a clue 

7 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yes,  We can make a big long list of actions worse than jamming your tongue in someone's mouth. 

So, just to be clear. Anything less than box grabbing or attempted rape should be given a pass under your new standard of what constitutes sexual assault?

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

seriously guy, what color is the sky in your world?

Damn that woman is annoying as fuck.  I've tried to listen to her show before, but all the fucking duck quack sound effects, and her completely delusional world view just make her impossible to tolerate.

More empty made up bullshit from the sites new self appointed liberal saviour.  You see how he rationalized Clinton sticking his dick in the mouth of the 21 year old intern?  I'm guessing he doesn't have any daughters of his own.  

Tell the truth if the worse thing Trump was accused of was grabbing a butt during a photo opp, you would be laughing it off. No way you’d be calling for him to resign even if they had proof.