Republican Tax Bill

Republican Tax Bill  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the current tax bill

• YES
    • NO

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what the fuck are you talking about ?

I’m just using liberals logic, considering that they seem to think that any inheritance is evil and the since the family of the deceased didn’t earn the money it should all go to the state,  just typical liberal logic, 👍

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So adding this all to the debt is OK with the conservatives here?

As soon as you take you mouth off the liberals dick and start talking about  a cut in spending on everything just shut the fuck up you tax dodging hypocrite 🖕

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I’m just using liberals logic, considering that they seem to think that any inheritance is evil and the since the family of the deceased didn’t earn the money it should all go to the state,  just typical liberal logic, 👍

unless it is something like say a catsup empire  

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No...as I outlined my concern isnt the mildly rich passing 10 million on to their kids. Its the uber rich passing along an amount of money that can literally buy influence in Washington. I dont think that is right. I dont like the government getting the money either but I cant think of any other way aside from forced philanthropy 

Nah, the government has shown that it is much more qualified to decide how to spend other people’s money, just look at the great way they used it to,pay off sexual assault victims,

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

so do you think people would stop buying stuff ?

First, qualify what you mean by “stop” and secondly, qualify what you mean by “stuff” if you would be so kind.  I don’t feel like getting owned by a stupid “gotcha” question as currently structured this evening.

13 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No it's not complicated, it's complicated because they make it complicated which means somebody paid to make it that way for a reason. Eliminate all personal deductions and have a standard rate. Make it tiered for different income levels if that makes you feel better but that's the reality. It doesn't need to be complicated. 

BINGO 

It doesn't need to be complicated.  It has been made that way for a reason.

Edited by racer254