Check your account email address ×

Faux Noise Manipulates the Simpletons...

Here's my Sunday way out there post.

Lets  say one billion mosquitoes want to come into the US.

Now maybe only 1% of those mosquitoes have that bad virus but we can't tell which ones have it..do we let them all in or tell them no ..none of you are coming in.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Here's my Sunday way out there post.

Lets  say one billion mosquitoes want to come into the US.

Now maybe only 1% of those mosquitoes have that bad virus but we can't tell which ones have it..do we let them all in or tell them no ..none of you are coming in.

Fuck all those mosquitoes...100% Deet at the border. :bc:

To say there was no racism on the founding of this country is absurd the more I think about it.

Killed off the Indians then took on the blacks for slaves latter on..the Irish and Italians were sure discriminated ...plus others...it goes on and on.

Edited by Capt.Storm

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fine...just say we are banning terrorists which by extension means Muslims...word games are fun.

Yes,  like it or not our country doesn't make decisions based on religion, and it's hard to get cooperation from other countries when you single out their religion as a basis for non entry to our country. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes,  like it or not our country doesn't make decisions based on religion, and it's hard to get cooperation from other countries when you single out their religion as a basis for non entry to our country. 

I'm not basing anything on religion...not my fault terrorists happen to be Muslims. Take it up with those fucksticks.

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Will you stop that..what have most of the wars since day one  been over?

14 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm not basing anything on religion...not my fault terrorists happen to be Muslims. Take it up with those fucksticks.

You aren't running for president, what Trump said was wrong, he no longer says the same thing.

So slope is concerned with "unfounded attacks" and slinger says 90-95% of the issues with Hillary are bullshit. This is what you call delusion folks, and it's on full display here daily. :nuts: 

On July 30, 2016 at 9:57 AM, jtssrx said:

I want to ask what part of terrorists want to destroy western culture don't you understand? I don't really give a fuck if Trumps plan would have kept him from being born here.

You democrats have a short memory. Carter banned Irainians and FDR put the Japanese in internment camps. Oh that's right that's ok. 

You're such a dumb fuck. Forget what has trump sacrificed what have you? I was in the USMC, my father is a Vietnam Vet, my grandfather me fought in the Korean War and earned a Purple Heart. I was injured on a field shoot training to protect people like you who run thier fucking mouths all the time. I was forced to end my time in the USMC as a result of my injuries. My father is permanently screwed up from the war. As are many Vietnam vets. 

You don't know anything about sacrifice. Your fake outrage over a nonissue makes me sick!!! These people don't have a right to come here. People were turned away for less at Ellis Island so please shut the fuck up you stupid hack

great post.

On July 30, 2016 at 10:06 AM, Snake said:

Fox manipulates.

Where do we want to start on the media manipulation during the DNC last week? :lol:

Its hard to believe these guys even have the balls to type some of this stuff.

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Talking about pussy.

Somewhere on tv last night..I think it was PBS there were two transgenders ..one from a man to a women and the other from a women to a man..they found each other and are in love..wtf.

It's like freakin bizzaro world

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Two more for the Dem party to produce the "hanging chads".  :lol:

In my post above they didn't say what they did with their parts ..but now I'm curious ...lol.

They might be lesbians now..dunno.

Edited by Capt.Storm