Check your account email address ×

HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE

f7ben

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Correct. 

Ya know.....the cross I bare here is brutal. Having to manage everyones self esteem and temper my outbursts so as not to drive people to butthurt island daily. I let the A-game out for 5 seconds tonight and Brianna disappears like a line of coke at a buckcherry concert.....its my burden I guess 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I would agree if we were talking about the new age of country.....I can at least appreciate the oldies but this new faggot ass shit is just the worst 

agreed on most of it.  Its like, throw up some semi good looking douchebag, put some skinny jeans, a big hat and a belt bucklet, tell him to read the teleprompter, and put out this shit that sounds like a combination of Justin Bieber, Nelly and Conway Twitty.  Just no.

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

Anything after 1990 is shit, pure fucking shit

you shut your whore mouth.   There are some traditionalists still pushing out some awesome tunes, and no I'm not talking about Blake Shelton.  Chris Stapleton has some pretty good shit.  

50 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Rarely do I like it when bands remake already great songs but they killed it

agreed.  Good tune.  This thread reminds me.....I gotta mix up a new 2018 road mix for the 5.5 hr push north every weekend this winter :bc: 

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think half my issue with FFDP is the drum sound the drummer chooses to record. It just sounds like triggered bass drums and mostly poor electronic drum sounds youd get from a mid level drum machine :lol: the guy can play alright.....I just hate the sound he chooses. 

Take a vaguely similar sounding band like Avenged Sevenfold and listen to how raw the drums sound.....it just drives the band 

Youre like the Freedomsledder version of Perez Hilton with your musical taste pronouncements ffs :lol: 

20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wtf?! I listen to zero of that pop cuntry sister fucking garbage. Willie, Waylon, Hank, Cash are my all time favorites though. Any music included. I appreciate real country so much that id rather join ISIS than listen to Florida Georgia Line or anything of the sort. 

I have newfound respect for you :lol:  :bc: 

I'm on my 3rd glass of wine and now the tunes are flowing :lol: I have to work again tomorrow. Some shit was fucked up today and I need to get back tomorrow and work on it

Probably end up with 60 hours this week again. This is probably my fav metalica song of all time 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I have newfound respect for you :lol:  :bc: 

:bc:

I drop way too much every month at bars using the skip feature on the juke box apps on my phone whenever some cunt plays pop country. It is hilarious seeing people get confused as to why their songs don’t play.

23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:bc:

I drop way too much every month at bars using the skip feature on the juke box apps on my phone whenever some cunt plays pop country. It is hilarious seeing people get confused as to why their songs don’t play.

Damn, I'll have to have the AngryG show me how to do that.  There's always some jabronie every fucking weekend down at the 4 seasons throwing quarters in the juke box and playing some absolute shit during sled season while we inhale beers and regale ourselves with how awesome we think we are as master snowmachiners :bc: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn, I'll have to have the AngryG show me how to do that.  There's always some jabronie every fucking weekend down at the 4 seasons throwing quarters in the juke box and playing some absolute shit during sled season while we inhale beers and regale ourselves with how awesome we think we are as master snowmachiners :bc: 

Fucking A I love inhaling beers and engaging in some self regalating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It's good to see your humility is in check. :lmao:

Just now, f7ben said:

Fucking A I love inhaling beers and engaging in some self regalating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Nothing more awesomer after a full day on the sleds, than a big azz steak dinner at the local sled pub, full of sledders getting shithoused and running our mouths.  Except when some out of town faggot decides to throw on some Luke fucking Bryant:bc:   

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

It's good to see your humility is in check. :lmao:

Believe me.  I may run my mouth, but am fully grounded in reality.  Fuck.  I just turned 60. :lol:  Then again, one of the baddest ass snowmachiners I've ever rode with was in his late 60s and I'll tell you what.....300 mile day in the saddle, 1200 mile weekend, and he'd be the one racing you back to the hotel or the trucks every time.  He''s in his mid 70s now, still riding, but I think he's afraid of riding with us any more cuz he know he'll probably just do something silly.  Just the same, I aspire to be him. :lol:  :bc: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nothing more awesomer after a full day on the sleds, than a big azz steak dinner at the local sled pub, full of sledders getting shithoused and running our mouths.  Except when some out of town faggot decides to throw on some Luke fucking Bryant:bc:   

See....now youre just taking me on an emotional roller coaster. I was so happy dreaming of all the times you descibed. Then you.mentioned the Luke Bryant faggot and im instantly pissed lolz

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

See....now youre just taking me on an emotional roller coaster. I was so happy dreaming of all the times you descibed. Then you.mentioned the Luke Bryant faggot and im instantly pissed lolz

Yeah it kind of ruins my buzz too. :lol:  Thats when we decide to fuck the bar, pile 6 of us in bros Denali and then go do a high speed midnight drift on Big Wood Pond, Crown in the cup holders, and some purple jesus bud under a bright moonlit sky.  Drive right down the trail from the bar and across the lake.  Good times :lol: 

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

"We go way out where....there aint nobody.....we'll turn this corn field....into a party"

I fucking hate hate hate that Luke Bryan faggot ass faggot :lol: 

How bout Chris Stapleton? Smooth as Tennessee whisky....