Check your account email address ×

HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE

f7ben

Just now, bussman said:

Tuning his guitar is 1000 times better than Imperfect Semicircle or whatever that torture Spin leaks vag over. 

OMFG .....Imperfect Semicircle ....sweet fuck Snowrider was more clever 

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Ill just get annoyed if I click it

I did....it was like a bad parody of old school classics. Like a Weird Al version of Kenny Rogers

Edited by f7ben

I think half my issue with FFDP is the drum sound the drummer chooses to record. It just sounds like triggered bass drums and mostly poor electronic drum sounds youd get from a mid level drum machine :lol: the guy can play alright.....I just hate the sound he chooses. 

Take a vaguely similar sounding band like Avenged Sevenfold and listen to how raw the drums sound.....it just drives the band 

Just now, MiSledder said:

Rarely do I like it when bands remake already great songs but they killed it

Totally disagree and I hate remakes.....they are never better and should never be done. Especially to a Paul Rogers song 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Totally disagree and I hate remakes.....they are never better and should never be done. Especially to a Paul Rogers song 

Well my rules for music arnt really rules, if I like it I like it

I liked it when limp bizkit remade faith :lol:

Well my rules for music arnt really rules, if I like it I like it

I liked it when limp bizkit remade faith :lol:

We covered limp biscuits cover of faith in the first band I played in :lol: I used to jam the shit out of some Limp lolz

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We covered limp biscuits cover of faith in the first band I played in :lol: I used to jam the shit out of some Limp lolz

I loved those guys, not serious music, hot dog flavored water was a great album, i dont know why they have such a bad rap

I loved those guys, not serious music, hot dog flavored water was a great album, i dont know why they have such a bad rap

I have never heard a second of hot dog flavored water. The first album and the follow up had a lot of great tracks but fred durst was such a fucking faggot he ruined it single handedly :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have never heard a second of hot dog flavored water. The first album and the follow up had a lot of great tracks but fred durst was such a fucking faggot he ruined it single handedly :lol: 

Here ya go!