Check your account email address ×

HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE

f7ben

Just now, MiSledder said:

Limp did an awesome job on behind blue eyes too

meh....I hated it then and hate it now. I think Scott Wieland actually gave Fred voice instruction for that track because Fred sucked at singing so bad :lol: 

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you are such a fucking faggot dude......you make the gayest hipster in Madison look like Peter North :lol: 

Wtf?! I listen to zero of that pop cuntry sister fucking garbage. Willie, Waylon, Hank, Cash are my all time favorites though. Any music included. I appreciate real country so much that id rather join ISIS than listen to Florida Georgia Line or anything of the sort. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wtf?! I listen to zero of that pop cuntry sister fucking garbage. Willie, Waylon, Hank, Cash are my all time favorites though. Any music included. I appreciate real country so much that id rather join ISIS than listen to Florida Georgia Line or anything of the sort. 

Dude.....I wasnt referring to you.....obviously you arent even close to the gayest hipster in madison 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fuck yeah....

IMG_3534.JPG.fe11a0003e83d7bd4d2933b8305a0979.JPG