Check your account email address ×

Bannon: George W. Bush Was ‘Single Most Destructive President in U.S. History, Including James Buchanan’

jtssrx

1 minute ago, s pump said:

How old are you Ben?

This is why I'm asking. Living through 9/11 as an adult with children and seeing our countries reaction, we were all behind kicking some ass. Republican, Democrat, douchebag, nice guy, everybody was behind it. People now try to revise history especially if they weren't a responsible adult at that point.. Not shitting on your point of view, just saying that there have been some really bad periods in America and your lifetime is your point of reference not necessarily the truth.

I'm 37 and remember 9/11 vividly. The issue is we were lied to , we were hijacked and our anger was used against us. There were those that knew Iraq was a massive boondoggle and that we were being lied to and we called those people cowards and traitors. 

Making excuses for how we reacted to 9/11 is just dooming us to continue to repeat this bullshit. We need to jail those that lied us into that mess. 6 Trillion dollars and a million lives and that fuck Cheney , Rumsfeld and Bush have nothing to answer for? Powell , Rice etc.....all them of should be tried and executed to set an example

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Believing that we need revolution and starting one are two entirely different things.

A revolution started prematurely is destined for failure, which is what you seem to be demanding from those who believe revolution is necessary. 

Before a revolution is begun, major groundwork must be laid, networks formed, lines of communication opened and maintained, command structure developed, etc. There is also tons of ideological groundwork to complete. It's just as important to know how to fight as it is to know why. 

All of this takes time, and no amount of heckling from the likes of liberals like you is going to make the left begin a revolution before they're ready. 

:lol:   Hard to get all that work done with people who want others to do everything for them.  :lol:  

Even the most progressive members of this forum don't agree with your idea of a "communist without authority" society.  

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Hard to get all that work done with people who want others to do everything for them.  :lol:  

Even the most progressive members of this forum don't agree with your idea of a "communist without authority" society.  

98% of this forum are either liberals or fascists so it's not really a good barometer. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

98% of this forum are either liberals or fascists so it's not really a good barometer. 

98% of this forum don't live at home with their parents.

Doesn't the mere fact that a high % of people who support your societal ideals live with mom and dad tell you something?  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

98% of this forum don't live at home with their parents.

Doesn't the mere fact that a high % of people who support your societal ideals live with mom and dad tell you something?  

Lol. 

Does the fact that *statistic I pulled directly from my ass* tell you anything?

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

Does the fact that *statistic I pulled directly from my ass* tell you anything?

Makes sense that if its like that in Europe its like that here.  Dudes who can't find work or get laid.  :lol:  

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler#

A new study shows that over 90 percent of the anti-fascist protestors in Europe are still living in their mother's basement.

Heat Street reports that the study found that 92 percent of the protesters at these anti-fascist rallies that are believed to have committed violence still live with their parents. Heat Street also notes the following findings from the study:

• 84% are male
  • 72% are aged 18-29
  • 90% are single
  • 34% are unemployed

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/study-antifa-live-mothers/

Sure, this study was conducted in Germany but methinks the same is probably true here. What we have in Antifa are a bunch of frustrated angry males. Frustrated with their living situation, frustrated with their single status, frustrated with their jobs. Frustrated with being as intellectually stunted as a pencil eraser. With less utility. Or do the stupid know they’re stupid?

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

well when you got nothing thats what you do :lol: grasp for straws 

I mean, it wouldn't exactly be a surprise that people left behind by capitalism and neoliberal economics are likely to be anticapitalist and antifascist, tho.

It's a pretty silly point to make, nevertheless.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, it wouldn't exactly be a surprise that people left behind by capitalism and neoliberal economics are likely to be anticapitalist and antifascist, tho.

It's a pretty silly point to make, nevertheless.

Its a culmination of things.....its not all that easy to run right out and get a good job anymore. But the problems with millenials run far deeper than that. They are largely entitled and lazy and have been told they were special and exceptional their whole lives. The participation trophy generation is the most pathetic one yet and the one that they raise will probably be worse.

I'm not sure what the answer is but I am quite sure that technology is going to render this whole conversation moot very soon. As soon as AI is awakened we will need a new economic system and I'm not sure we will survive the power whores trying desperately not to relinquish their privilege ....

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well the two do nothings seem to have all the answers yet again....shut ‘er down OT! 

Is that your rebuttal ....is there something you disagree with? You wanna defend the decision to go into Iraq? Or are you still just a faggot ass butthurt cry baby looking for my attention. I'll give you some if you need it that bad.....or you could just quit the queefing and we can get back to normal. Fucking Jimmy crySnacks

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its a culmination of things.....its not all that easy to run right out and get a good job anymore. But the problems with millenials run far deeper than that. They are largely entitled and lazy and have been told they were special and exceptional their whole lives. The participation trophy generation is the most pathetic one yet and the one that they raise will probably be worse.

I'm not sure what the answer is but I am quite sure that technology is going to render this whole conversation moot very soon. As soon as AI is awakened we will need a new economic system and I'm not sure we will survive the power whores trying desperately not to relinquish their privilege ....

Millenials are a product of their environment. They are throwing up condos downtown as fast as they can build them and the housing market is ramping up big time. Guess who's buying this shit? Millenials (and asians). Millenials are causing change, not the other way around... 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Is that your rebuttal ....is there something you disagree with? You wanna defend the decision to go into Iraq? Or are you still just a faggot ass butthurt cry baby looking for my attention. I'll give you some if you need it that bad.....or you could just quit the queefing and we can get back to normal. Fucking Jimmy crySnacks

Hey mush mouth I already said that I agree with Bannon but you were too busy running around here like some fucking dumbshit with Tourette’s calling everybody retarded to notice. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey mush mouth I already said that I agree with Bannon but you were too busy running around here like some fucking dumbshit with Tourette’s calling everybody retarded to notice. :lol:

WELL THAT IS WHAT F7BENS DO BEST :bigfinger: 

While I don’t disagree with Bannon, his motives are obvious. He’s trump’s attack dog. He’s a total opportunist. If the Bush’s hadn’t said anything negative about trump bannon would’ve been quiet. Bannon convinced himself that if a booming economy followed trump then the voters would fall over him. For the first time ever, a booming economy sees a sitting president’s approval numbers in free fall. Yet instead of having concern, trumpers dismiss approval numbers. That is a huge mistake. 

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

While I don’t disagree with Bannon, his motives are obvious. He’s trump’s attack dog. He’s a total opportunist. If the Bush’s hadn’t said anything negative about trump bannon would’ve been quiet. Bannon convinced himself that if a booming economy followed trump then the voters would fall over him. For the first time ever, a booming economy sees a sitting president’s approval numbers in free fall. Yet instead of having concern, trumpers dismiss approval numbers. That is a huge mistake. 

A lot of that is the absolute 100% character assassination our bullshit media is carrying out on the man. A lot of it is warranted but it is literally 100% negative press all day every day.

I think Bannon is a sharp guy and he was the architect of what got trump elected. Trump should have given the globalists like Kushner the boot and kept Bannon on at all costs