Check your account email address ×

George Soros is PURE EVIL !!!!

f7ben

And he is also the business partner of our Presidents son in law and close adviser :lol: 

Just how fucking dumb do you have to be to think Trump is anything other than a fraud and a threat to all that is good

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/05/02/george_soros_trump_nemesis_is_jared_kushner_business_partner.html

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trump is a Kushner???? Wow

just shut the fuck up retarded mouth breathing faggot....Kushner is a cabinet level adviser with security clearance and is married to the first daughter

Kushner is also deep in bed with the biggest meat puppet boogie man that has ever existed......how do you reconcile that in your empty faggot skull :lol: 

I know how you'll do it.....just like snowrider 

Just now, f7ben said:

just shut the fuck up retarded mouth breathing faggot....Kushner is a cabinet level adviser with security clearance and is married to the first daughter

Kushner is also deep in bed with the biggest meat puppet boogie man that has ever existed......how do you reconcile that in your empty faggot skull :lol: 

I know how you'll do it.....just like snowrider 

Ok but is Trump a kushner or no

Just how dumb does one have to be to take an article from "Slate", as defacto proof of anything?  Kushner and his partners went around NYC financial markets looking for funders/backers.  Soros company apparently stepped up.  "Business partner" is a legal term, and that is not what went on here.  So by extension, you're throwing out the baby with the bathwater, again.  Shocker.  I've seen a million pictures of Soros and Clinton together, haven't seen too many of Trump and Soros.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Just how dumb does one have to be to take an article from "Slate", as defacto proof of anything?  Kushner and his partners went around NYC financial markets looking for funders/backers.  Soros company apparently stepped up.  "Business partner" is a legal term, and that is not what went on here.  So by extension, you're throwing out the baby with the bathwater, again.  Shocker.  I've seen a million pictures of Soros and Clinton together, haven't seen too many of Trump and Soros.

Nice deflection snowrider .....Kushner and Soros are tied together deeply via business to the tune of almost a billion dollars.....spin it any way you want you fucking moron....you cant deny it

Just now, f7ben said:

Nice deflection snowrider .....Kushner and Soros are tied together deeply via business to the tune of almost a billion dollars.....spin it any way you want you fucking moron....you cant deny it

I'm just throwing a little water on your "big reach".  Show me evidence that Trump and Soros are aligned politically or that Soros has bankrolled anything to do with Trump or his election.  If you can't, please stop making a fool of yourself in here daily.  Its getting kind of embarassing really.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm just throwing a little water on your "big reach".  Show me evidence that Trump and Soros are aligned politically or that Soros has bankrolled anything to do with Trump or his election.  If you can't, please stop making a fool of yourself in here daily.  Its getting kind of embarassing really.

He's business partners with Trumps fucking son in law and adviser :lol: how fucking dumb can you be ....good god you're a fucking idiot. Every bit as bad as snowrider

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He's business partners with Trumps fucking son in law and adviser :lol: how fucking dumb can you be ....good god you're a fucking idiot. Every bit as bad as snowrider

I get it Bentifa, excitable boy.  Quarter billion line of credit. Not "almost a billion".  Line of credit from a financial company, he also got those same terms with Goldman Sachs and Peter Thiel among other funding sources.  Not a "business partner".  Over a year before Trump even announced he was running.  Soros spent millions trying to get Hillary elected and Trump defeated, and is openly opposed to all things Trump.  What else have I missed?  

I get it Bentifa, excitable boy.  Quarter billion line of credit. Not "almost a billion".  Line of credit from a financial company, he also got those same terms with Goldman Sachs and Peter Thiel among other funding sources.  Not a "business partner".  Over a year before Trump even announced he was running.  Soros spent millions trying to get Hillary elected and Trump defeated, and is openly opposed to all things Trump.  What else have I missed?  

You missed that "all things Trump" is just lip service and we arent getting any of your pipe dream.....just another globalist piece of shit in the whitehouse who duped a bunch of retarded partisans 

Perspective Ben.  Get some.  You're posting this like some smoking gun.  We get that its a strange alliance, and our guard is up because of the conflict.  Its his son in law, not Trump.  This story broke 7 months ago, and was  widely reported.  No secrets, everyone knows.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You missed that "all things Trump" is just lip service and we arent getting any of your pipe dream.....just another globalist piece of shit in the whitehouse who duped a bunch of retarded partisans 

Did you really just say that?  We're going to hold you to that.  mmk?

Did you really just say that?  We're going to hold you to that.  mmk?

yes...globalist....like all the globalists he surrounded himself with who gave bannon the boot