Check your account email address ×

Bergdahl the piece of shit

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

... gets no prison time for his desertion that caused the deaths of multiple US Soldiers. What a disgrace. 

Oh, I don't blame him at all for this disgrace of a sentence. Not a bit.  

I hope he enters the general population and is greeted properly...sooner, rather than later.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I hope he enters the general population and is greeted properly...sooner, rather than later.

that dude would whoop the bag off you in short order :lol: you'd be screaming for air support or backup or whatever you military my best buddies cry for when you are getting pwnd 

I’m at loss as to why zero jail time? There are dudes in the brigg for getting a little too buck wild on a weekend, yet he deserts, costs the lives of soldiers, halts normal combat operations for weeks, costs the military several HVI’s, costs the military millions of dollars to search, and fucking nothing?!

Just now, f7ben said:

that dude would whoop the bag off you in short order :lol: you'd be screaming for air support or backup or whatever you military my best buddies cry for when you are getting pwnd 

I'd welcome that beating.  I'd even travel for it.  

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m at loss as to why zero jail time? There are dudes in the brigg for getting a little too buck wild on a weekend, yet he deserts, costs the lives of soldiers, halts normal combat operations for weeks, costs the military several HVI’s, costs the military millions of dollars to search, and fucking nothing?!

Honestly, reading it left me speechless and wide eyed.  I'm literally shaking my head right now.

• Gold Member

I just learned today, he freaked out while in the puddle pirates and the French Foreign Legion denied him?  If the my my best buddy Coasties made him freak out why in the hell did the army take him in a time of open war?

Edited by Kivalo

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

credit for time served 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Lol he’s not that big. Plus he has runny butthole syndrome from drinking afghan water for years. I doubt a Girl Scout would have much trouble with him at this point... So yeah, Zambia would probably get his shit pushed in. SUCK IT ZAM!!!

Just now, Kivalo said:

I just learned today, he freaked out while in the puddle pirates and the French Foreign Legion denied him?  If the my best buddy Coasties made him freak out why in the hell did the army take him in a time of open war?

the bar is low

Lol he’s not that big. Plus he has runny butthole syndrome from drinking afghan water for years. I doubt a Girl Scout would have much trouble with him at this point... So yeah, Zambia would probably get his shit pushed in. SUCK IT ZAM!!!

zam = minus 200gnar

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh, I'd take my chances.  And bet on me.  :lol:

Oh, I'd take my chances.  And bet on me.  :lol:

someone did something not patriotic??????? LET ME AT EM!!!!!11

Epitome of military brainwashing right here ^^^^^

A lot of shit slips through. Usually they get weeded out before deployments. Probably had a shit chain of command. 

dude....we need meat sacks in wartime.......nobody gives a fuck if they can tie their shoes and chew gum at the same time. Sweet fuck 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I just learned today, he freaked out while in the puddle pirates and the French Foreign Legion denied him?  If the my my best buddy Coasties made him freak out why in the hell did the army take him in a time of open war?

@xtralettucetomatoe580 and @Snake and anyone else in the military.  Serious question, why would they take him if he had those two previous failures?

Just now, f7ben said:

someone did something not patriotic??????? LET ME AT EM!!!!!11

Epitome of military brainwashing right here ^^^^^

Your turning into an imbecile again.  I think it may be the lunches you pack.  Or the ass.  my best buddy!

Just now, f7ben said:

dude....we need meat sacks in wartime.......nobody gives a fuck if they can tie their shoes and chew gum at the same time. Sweet fuck 

Not as true as you may think. They get to units, sure, but they usually don’t deploy. They cost more time and effort than they bring to the table. It’s not Nam. You’d be surprised at who airborne and better units can leave behind stateside..

Just now, Kivalo said:

@xtralettucetomatoe580 and @Snake and anyone else in the military.  Serious question, why would they take him if he had those two previous failures?

The bar to enlist is not high. With decent leadership, which most good units have, these guys don’t last. He slipped through. 

Just now, f7ben said:

nope....im spot on 

Dude....you've never been "spot on".  But you get close sometimes.  I think it's somewhere between your 10th and 12th coors light.  You should take a break and drink water between these two, and seem more intelligent for longer periods of time.

• Gold Member

Not as true as you may think. They get to units, sure, but they usually don’t deploy. They cost more time and effort than they bring to the table. It’s not Nam. You’d be surprised at who airborne and better units can leave behind stateside..

The bar to enlist is not high. With decent leadership, which most good units have, these guys don’t last. He slipped through. 

They don't check about prior service? Especially with another American military service?