Check your account email address ×

Social.....ism

Just now, racer254 said:

Still waiting for someone to explain the cause.  I guess the graphs just say we need to hate the rich.........

Capitalism is the cause. The graphs are an illustration of how capitalism contains the seeds of its own demise.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Your willful ignorance isn't a deflection on my part.

:lol:

You used to be better at this.  And more fun.  Are you losing interest in your own cause?  Or, reaching a point of self intellectual reflection that you feel no longer requires you to explain your ideals to others questioning it?  Because everyone else is just Stooopid?  "Grass roots" movements die this way.  It's also why the libruil movement is dying (being killed off). 

It's not the left you should be trying to convince and recruit.  It's the moderates with a perpencity for change that are willing to get their hands bloody.  Like me!  

Just something to think about.  :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They're not.  He thinks he's being clever......again.

36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How exactly are Trump and Brownback remotely related.  DERP DERP DERP. 

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because its a fucking trick or treat related lesson about two extreme views of economic function you brain dead fucking moron ....sweet fuck

Did you include MN Mouthbreather in your comments.... :lol: He’s on Doe Dumber level :lmao: 

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Jesus. :lol:

I think a bunch of you have ingested way too much fluoride.

It's the equivalent to saying:

"Fuel made my motor blow"

Well, fuel also made the motor run.......

Why don't you be more specific?

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's the equivalent to saying:

"Fuel made my motor blow"

Well, fuel also made the motor run.......

Why don't you be more specific?

Holy fucking shit :lol: 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

DTJ is a smart dude 

um, no. otherwise he wouldn't have been caught colluding with Russia so easily, amongst other things. what he is, is the son of a wealthy douchebag, thinking he hit a triple to get on third base. again, just like pops.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

um, no. otherwise he wouldn't have been caught colluding with Russia so easily, amongst other things. what he is, is the son of a wealthy douchebag, thinking he hit a triple to get on third base. again, just like pops.

he didnt collude with russia......he may have semi intended too but no collusion occured

also I am still waiting for all the things in the dossier that turned out to be true

you parade around here posting bullshit like momo without backing any of it up with truth , pretty pathetic dude

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

he didnt collude with russia......he may have semi intended too but no collusion occured

also I am still waiting for all the things in the dossier that turned out to be true

you parade around here posting bullshit like momo without backing any of it up with truth , pretty pathetic dude

:lmao: Is that the opening sentence for your autobiography.....Conspiracies Gone Array by .7 Momo :lol:   Give some more facts on Seth Rich :snack:

:lmao: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Is that the opening sentence for your autobiography.....Conspiracies Gone Array by .7 Momo :lol:   Give some more facts on Seth Rich :snack:

:lmao: 

Heres the facts on Rich......Assange said it was Rich and he is the only truth teller out there.....now fuck off and die moron 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

23031495_10155876719756103_8366163821376965863_n.jpg

I am sorry, but you continually want to stop at thinking "the boss" didn't lift a muscle in order to "own" the house.

Someday, chloe may own the house, because of her legwork.  Is that when you turn the tables on chloe and use another example of how "bad" capitalism is?  :bashhead:

Just now, racer254 said:

I am sorry, but you continually want to stop at thinking "the boss" didn't lift a muscle in order to "own" the house.

Someday, chloe may own the house, because of her legwork.  Is that when you turn the tables on chloe and use another example of how "bad" capitalism is?  :bashhead:

Goddamn. :lol:

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Goddamn. :lol:

He literally thinks we were talking about a house......not a billion dollar empire that was inherited :lol: 

yah , Chloe may own a house some day but she sure as shit aint building a billion dollar empire on the scraps from the master