Check your account email address ×

Is Uncle Znooty the dumbest bitch on this forum?????

f7ben

31 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

What's with all the stupid questions? Are you feeling intimidated?

No, not intimidated, but I would like to slap the shit out of you at your shop. 

STROKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

No you haven't. Link?

Fuck you lie! Are you a Liberal? Weinstein? Spacey? A woman?

Nah, I'm an Independent, wealthy guy, with a YUUGE package, if you must know.  

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Ummmmm no. And you should get that checked.

Shut up you gay faggot. Go to work like a man. Quit sitting around like a woman on her period. 

6 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Shut up you gay faggot. Go to work like a man. Quit sitting around like a woman on her period. 

Fuck you faggot! How much can you bench press?!?!?!1111

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Nah, I'm an Independent, wealthy guy, with a YUUGE package, if you must know.  

Don't you mean delusional, homeless, dirt poor and a micro-penis?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 800 Dragon said:

Mzn biggest faggot ! I drive a vette with my model wife while he shoves rotten meat up his ass  lmfao !!

Post up the Vette, and the blow-up doll. Still thinking about the meat in your ass, ain't ya', faggot!!!! 

30 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Don't you mean delusional, homeless, dirt poor and a micro-penis?

How did you know I had a small dink? 

Where were you that you saw my dink?

Why were you looking at my dink?

How close to my dink, was your face, when you saw my dink????

Outstanding Leader here...............thinking I might Nuke @polaris550 first. 

Outstanding Leader does not approve of imperialist pig @polaris550 treatment of minorities. Minorities are destined to overtake America and tear down white civilization. True Korea will then move in for the kill and begin worldwide surpremacy.

Thank.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well done :lol: 

Outstanding Leader will make all remaining white women breed only with minorities so that we can end the white race. 

White men will be forced to drink Oustanding Leader's Outstanding Pudding. 

Edited by Rocket Man

1 minute ago, Rocket Man said:

Outstanding Leader will make all remaining white women breed with only minorities so that we can end the white race. 

White men will be forced to drink Oustanding Leader's Outstanding Pudding. 

Can you make sure I get my 5000 USD from Znutty before you eradicate him from the face of supreme leaders earth???

Thank

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, Rocket Man said:

Outstanding Leader here...............thinking I might Nuke @polaris550 first. 

Outstanding Leader does not approve of imperialist pig @polaris550 treatment of minorities. Minorities are destined to overtake America and tear down white civilization. True Korea will then move in for the kill and begin worldwide surpremacy.

Thank.

Not so fast Tojo. White Americans are getting pissed, slow but sure. You may just get your ass handed to ya' yet, by Whitey.  

Just now, f7ben said:

Can you make sure I get my 5000 USD from Znutty before you eradicate him from the face of supreme leaders earth???

Outstanding Leader willl require @polaris550 to pay his debt to @f7ben plus interest, plus an extra Outstanding Pudding tasting. True Korean men have best pudding. Imperialist pig @polaris550's pudding is not worthy. 

Just now, Rocket Man said:

Outstanding Leader willl require @polaris550 to pay his debt to @f7ben plus interest, plus an extra Outstanding Pudding tasting. True Korean men have best pudding. Imperialist pig @polaris550's pudding is not worthy. 

How are True Korean woodpiles....please send pic

thank

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Not so fast Tojo. White Americans are getting pissed, slow but sure. You may just get your ass handed to ya' yet, by Whitey.  

Outstanding Leader did not expect such a quick reply from Imperialist pig. 

Imperialist Pig must be between truck stop cocks. In True Korea, nobody sucks cock for money. All citizens have their needs provided for them by DPRK. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How are True Korean woodpiles....please send pic

thank

True Korean woodpiles are glorious. When True Korean male makes woodpile, angels sing from the heavens.  Even 12 year old Korean girls make better woodpiles than Imperialist American pigs. 

In True Korea, everyone gets a choice for a good job. Some people have to choose between A) Make woodpiles and B) Make woodpiles. Mandatory freedom in Best Korea. 

Thank.

Edited by Rocket Man

2 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

True Korean woodpiles are glorious. When True Korean male makes woodpile, angels sing from the heavens.  Even 12 year old Korean girls make better woodpiles than Imperialist American pigs. 

In True Korea, everyone gets a choice for a good job. Some people have to choose between A) Make woodpiles and B) Make woodpiles. Mandatory freedom in Best Korea. 

Thank.

Hows the food .....better than puny american imperialist anal deer sausage?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

Outstanding Leader did not expect such a quick reply from Imperialist pig. 

Imperialist Pig must be between truck stop cocks. In True Korea, nobody sucks cock for money. All citizens have their needs provided for them by DPRK. 

Can't get the cocks off your mind can ya' 800 Faggon, Awful Knobful, STD Retrograde, and 1Jerks Kids Weiners??  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hows the food .....better than puny american imperialist anal deer sausage?

DPRK has best food. All citizens receive a daily ration of rice, as well as meat from giant rabbits. Giant rabbits are essential to True Korean way of life. 

American Imperialist Pig diet consists of truck stop cock and poached deer, deer which was posthumous raped by @polaris550. Outstanding Leader does not approve of such a diet and this is why he will launch ICBM.

Thank.