Check your account email address ×

Is Uncle Znooty the dumbest bitch on this forum?????

f7ben

https://www.yahoo.com/news/utah-nurse-settles-over-rough-arrest-caught-video-230529501.html

The lovely and talented Mrs. Wubbles thinks so :lol: 

Cop got fired from all his jobs and the feds are going to charge him and the nurse got a cool half a million for her troubles. This should be the outcome every time a pig decides to violate someones rights

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Pete Zahut
Pete Zahut
1 hour ago
Once again it's the taxpayers who get punished while the cop enjoys an early retirement and full pension.

Yeah but are those taxpayers heroes? :dunno:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/utah-nurse-settles-over-rough-arrest-caught-video-230529501.html

The lovely and talented Mrs. Wubbles thinks so :lol: 

Cop got fired from all his jobs and the feds are going to charge him and the nurse got a cool half a million for her troubles. This should be the outcome every time a pig decides to violate someones rights

Social media is a killer. I said that from day one. This is a travesty. Some day there will literally be no cops. 

This was the easy way out for everybody, the insurance companies pick up the tab. Quick and easy cop-out, no pun intended. 

Really pisses me off. 

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Social media is a killer. I said that from day one. This is a travesty. Some day there will literally be no cops. 

This was the easy way out for everybody, the insurance companies pick up the tab. Quick and easy cop-out, no pun intended. 

Really pisses me off. 

no cops eh ....sounds like eutopia to me 

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Truckstop whore :owned:

I swear to God, once I get done cleaning and straightening out my barn, and garage. I'm gonna' load up my truck and hunt you down on Lake Owasko. I know your truck and boat.

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.... Heh, heh, heh. 

Just now, f7ben said:

no cops eh ....sounds like eutopia to me 

You won't think it's Utopia when your walkin' out of the Gary, Indiana 7-11 with a Strawberry Slurpie, and a fat, old guy wearing a Cabela's Fleece Balaclava, jumps out of a Sierra, and tries to tune you up with a 36" Louisville Slugger, Mickey Mantle Edition.  

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I swear to God, once I get done cleaning and straightening out my barn, and garage. I'm gonna' load up my truck and hunt you down on Lake Owasko. I know your truck and boat.

BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.... Heh, heh, heh. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You won't think it's Utopia when your walkin' out of the Gary, Indiana 7-11 with a Strawberry Slurpie, and a fat, old guy wearing a Cabela's Fleece Balaclava, jumps out of a Sierra, and tries to tune you up with a 36" Louisville Slugger, Mickey Mantle Edition.  

you're gonna be a long way from me if you are working the Gary Indiana truckstops 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

giphy.gif

You're lucky that seafood place closed on Dover Point Road, or I'd ride up to Durham UNH, slap the shit out ya', then go over and get a TRIPLE LOBSTER SPECIAL. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you're gonna be a long way from me if you are working the Gary Indiana truckstops 

So, where does that ADHD Ritalin body of yours reside? 

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You're lucky that seafood place closed on Dover Point Road, or I'd ride up to Durham UNH, slap the shit out ya', then go over and get a TRIPLE LOBSTER SPECIAL. 

Sounds like a bitch excuse to me. 

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Sounds like a bitch excuse to me. 

I forget the name, they had one in Merrimack and North Hampton. I GOT IT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NEWICK'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky for you Sonny Boy!! 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

on the other side of the state much closer to you 1!!!11111

I can't beat the shit out of ya', they have severe penalties for beatin' on a 'tard. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

I forget the name, they had one in Merrimack and North Hampton. I GOT IT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NEWICK'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky for you Sonny Boy!! 

Why does your location say NJ? Thought you lived in NH or thereabouts? :news:

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

I can't beat the shit out of ya', they have severe penalties for beatin' on a 'tard. 

you cant beat the shit outa me cause you are old and slow and retarded......