Check your account email address ×

Little Puppies

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

that's all so good

ohyah......I'll bet the thought of jack booted fat ass thugs turning attack dogs loose on people makes you just bonerized to the macs !!!!!!!11111111

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

ohyah......I'll bet the thought of jack booted fat ass thugs turning attack dogs loose on people makes you just bonerized to the macs !!!!!!!11111111

Actually, I find it horrific that these dogs are put in any harms way at all.  Go do your fucking job and get them yourself Mr. Officer.  If you didn't weight 3 fucking "bills", you may be able to run faster and give chase.  

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

get real.... you need to stop feeling so oppressed... poor hard done by soul... how many times have the police had a dog chase you down?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I find it horrific that these dogs are put in any harms way at all.  Go do your fucking job and get them yourself Mr. Officer.  If you didn't weight 3 fucking "bills", you may be able to run faster and give chase.  

I agree......using dogs to sniff out drugs or bombs is fine. Using them to chase perps who shoot and stab them and whatever they can is bullshit.

Just now, 02sled said:

get real.... you need to stop feeling so oppressed... poor hard done by soul... how many times have the police had a dog chase you down?

I have had the dogs turned loose on me once , and I got away. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have had the dogs turned loose on me once , and I got away. 

You would be in the vast minority. Most people have never even been involved with the police beyond a traffic ticket and lots have never even had that.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree......using dogs to sniff out drugs or bombs is fine. Using them to chase perps who shoot and stab them and whatever they can is bullshit.

Using them for their talents we lack is good.  Using them to compensate for inept laziness, not so much.  Seems easy to me to fix.  If a canine officer's dog dies in the line of duty, he dies too.  Or better yet, if you can't get out of your fucking squad car without grabbing the door frame.....what the fuck are you doing wearing boots?  :lol:

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

You would be in the vast minority. Most people have never even been involved with the police beyond a traffic ticket and lots have never even had that.

I was already fleeing the scene and a good distance from the car when the cops showed up.....I knew the area well and as soon as I heard the dogs coming I doubled back across the freeway and out into the field and ultimately through the woods. It took me 4 hours to make it through the woods and ditches and trails to a buddies place :lol: Cops never got shit on me and had to give my car back after they towed it lolz.....fuckers knew I was drunk but they couldnt do shit. The look on that Sheriffs face when he was authorizing release of the car was priceless 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was already fleeing the scene and a good distance from the car when the cops showed up.....I knew the area well and as soon as I heard the dogs coming I doubled back across the freeway and out into the field and ultimately through the woods. It took me 4 hours to make it through the woods and ditches and trails to a buddies place :lol: Cops never got shit on me and had to give my car back after they towed it lolz.....fuckers knew I was drunk but they couldnt do shit. The look on that Sheriffs face when he was authorizing release of the car was priceless 

Figures.... you would brag about being behind the wheel drunk.... not something to brag about.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

FUCK YOU FAGGOT!11111111

:lol::ass:Typical dumb ass red neck idiot that thinks driving drunk is good and then brags about it. Sure glad you're not on the roads here. We already have enough idiots out there. The really unfortunate part is the drunks don't kill themselves, they kill other people when they run into them.

Edited by 02sled