Check your account email address ×

FBI informant in Fusion One Uranium deal cleared to testify to Congress

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude needs to chill. I’m not ok with throwing comments like pedofile around. That’s low. He played the game and got beat up and now wants to save face by getting outlandish and stupid with it. What he’s doing is transparent as hell. Everyone and their mother knew you weren’t referring to his kid. This is dumb. Probably best just to ignore him if he wants to act immature. 

gotcha, so using pics of a member's child in a derogatory meme is ok with you?? the fucking creeper had to lie about it he was so scared shitless, "i didnt see him there"..wtf..bright green jacket in the snow..I said I dont care about anything with me, I post plenty of pics of my face in a lot of threads, but pedorider had one saved with my son and used it..that is definitely against the rules..Cuz it aint up anymore...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

some of the right was upset with the "pedo" calling awhile back. wonder if rigid was one of them?

classy

well looky here...

rigid - i, and others, tried to stop you but you kept digging....

he is the one with pics saved of my son..creepy creeper..

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well looky here...

rigid - i, and others, tried to stop you but you kept digging....

You spend waaay more time in here then do I so how about you be the forum police eh! I don't think it's right to tell someone to kill themselves either but nor will I spend the time and effort to review all post for it. 

oh good lord.

Common sense escapes you some times

Just now, Skidooski said:

You spend waaay more time in here then do I so how about you be the forum police eh! I don't think it's right to tell someone to kill themselves either but nor will I spend the time and effort to review all post for it. 

Common sense escapes you some times

i wouldn't expect anyone to have to crop a pic that someone else posted, just so members like rigid can go completely off the rails with it. why should 99.99999999999% of the members go out of their way because of the .00000000000001% acting like a fool. furthermore, if he's acting like this over this lame incident, i can't imagine how he'd act if someone said his wife/girlfriend had no class. I'm only bringing that up again is because he accuses me of being too sensitive with that.  

i wouldn't expect anyone to have to crop a pic that someone else posted, just so members like rigid can go completely off the rails with it. why should 99.99999999999% of the members go out of their way because of the .00000000000001% acting like a fool. furthermore, if he's acting like this over this lame incident, i can't imagine how he'd act if someone said his wife/girlfriend had no class. I'm only bringing that up again is because he accuses me of being too sensitive with that.  

OK so I see why you are so bothered by this! The whole Smales thing still.

Crop the kids / wife / family members out and have at it! Take 2 seconds...no big deal

did you bring your wife into that thread all on your own??   show me where I brought my son into this one........... 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

OK so I see why you are so bothered by this! The whole Smales thing still.

Crop the kids / wife / family members out and have at it! Take 2 seconds...no big deal

exactly, the pic I posted had 4-5 other guys in it that I cropped out, I dont know who they were but since I actually have rational thought processes I assumed they possibly could be family members and have no part in this.. The pic that creeper posted was taken from the winter riding thread that stated I was riding with my son.. leaves zero doubt it was my son.. And then the fuck wad uses the excuse "he didnt see him" 2 guys in a field of snow..and didnt notice the bright green kid wearing a jacket..yeahhhhhhhh

As I have said 30 times I post plenty of pics of my face in multiple threads, I full on know they could be used for a meme and I dont care, because its me, i am an adult, and i am here posting.. my 11yr old son is not..

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

did you bring your wife into that thread all on your own??   show me where I brought my son into this one........... 

first off, just because i told the forum a statement my wife made doesn't open the door. second, SR didn't "bring" your son into this. that is a figment of your insane imagination, or an act to get yourself out of the uranium one lesson. maybe both.  

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

exactly, the pic I posted had 4-5 other guys in it that I cropped out, I dont know who they were but since I actually have rational thought processes I assumed they possibly could be family members and have no part in this.. The pic that creeper posted was taken from the winter riding thread that stated I was riding with my son.. leaves zero doubt it was my son.. And then the fuck wad uses the excuse "he didnt see him" 2 guys in a field of snow..and didnt notice the bright green kid wearing a jacket..yeahhhhhhhh

As I have said 30 times I post plenty of pics of my face in multiple threads, I full on know they could be used for a meme and I dont care, because its me, i am an adult, and i am here posting.. my 11yr old son is not..

curious if dumbski agrees with all that....

first off, just because i told the forum a statement my wife made doesn't open the door. second, SR didn't "bring" your son into this. that is a figment of your insane imagination, or an act to get yourself out of the uranium one lesson. maybe both.  

:fullofit:

why, because you cant have a rational thought process on your own??

Crop the kids and family members out of memes created....simple and common sense.

Curious why you don't agree with that :read: 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

why, because you cant have a rational thought process on your own??

:lol:the irony

because i want to see if he has the balls to tell a fellow righty they're wrong, like some of the other righties have done, in an obvious case like this. i doubt he will, because he has none.

Just now, Skidooski said:

Crop the kids and family members out of memes created....simple and common sense.

Curious why you don't agree with that :read: 

:news:

i already explained why.

40 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude needs to chill. I’m not ok with throwing comments like pedofile around. That’s low. He played the game and got beat up and now wants to save face by getting outlandish and stupid with it. What he’s doing is transparent as hell. Everyone and their mother knew you weren’t referring to his kid. This is dumb. Probably best just to ignore him if he wants to act immature. 

:bc: