Check your account email address ×

Little bastards should get life in prison

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe my ass...From the original link I posted

:lol: 

that was not in the first post you made. at that time they did not mention clio or the kid's names :news: this was all they had

Flint — After allegedly dropping a rock from a highway overpass that broke a man’s skull, clavical, ribs and facial skeleton, a group of youths had dinner at McDonald’s.

Five days later, their meals are being served in jail.

The five teenagers were charged Monday with second-degree murder in the death of Ken White. White, 32, of Mount Morris was struck by the rock Wednesday while riding in a van on Interstate 75 near Flint.

The teens, ages 15-17, were charged as adults, authorities said. They were scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday morning in District Court in Genesee County.

“It’s not a prank. It’s second-degree murder,” said Genesee County Sheriff Robert Pickell during a news conference to announce the charges.

Four other vehicles also were damaged by rocks dropped from the overpass, said authorities. At least 20 rocks were tossed, including one that weighed 20 pounds.

The youths also had tossed a car tire and piston from another overpass, authorities allege.

Besides second-degree murder, each youth was charged with one count of conspiracy, six felony counts of malicious destruction of property and two misdemeanor counts of malicious destruction of property.

The murder charge is punishable by up to life in prison.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

is that a joke?

Not at all.  These kids now must live for the rest of their lives knowing they killed someone doing a stupid prank.  They're kids for crying out loud!  Kids do brainless things all the time just like some have admitted already.  We've all been lucky something we did didn't go sideways and have a very bad result.  Throwing rocks off an overpass isn't something new at all. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SmeeAgain said:

Not at all.  These kids now must live for the rest of their lives knowing they killed someone doing a stupid prank.  They're kids for crying out loud!  Kids do brainless things all the time just like some have admitted already.  We've all been lucky something we did didn't go sideways and have a very bad result.  Throwing rocks off an overpass isn't something new at all. 

if they were much younger I would agree with you more. they're old enough to know better and that the size, shape, etc of the shit they were dropping could do some serious damage. trying to kill someone? no, which is why it's second degree.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Another thread where the slinger vortex is out of control.

Yep now he's the breaking news that they were white and from Clio  :lmao: 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The point is nobody here was discussing that let alone race at all except for you and Slinger. These kids might end up being lifers...wait for the verdict or start another thread dumbass 

end of the day it seems they know which kid threw that rock so he's the only one going to get convicted of 2nd degree murder or manslaughter,  rest are going to plead to some destruction of property charges.  I'm actually OK with the overreaching prosecutor in this case charging them all with murder to begin with,  kids need a wakeup call and this should be one for all kids.  

45 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Agree....but you missed the point.  The black kid does the same thing and he's a lifer....the white kid does it and it was a mistake.  Ignoring reality does not make one racially tolerant.....but racially ignorant. 

There was no point until slinger brought race into it, the race baiting continues by you and slinger tho

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe you should read this at the top 

Published 6:23 p.m. ET Oct. 23, 2017 | Updated 10:16 a.m. ET Oct. 24, 2017

Hey...you posted the picture of the white boys and going by the rest of your earlier comments, you knew exactly where they were from (:lol:) so you are by far the leading expert on this case!

Carry on Detective Vortex

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hey...you posted the picture of the white boys and going by the rest of your earlier comments, you knew exactly where they were from (:lol:) so you are by far the leading expert on this case!

Carry on Detective Vortex

dude....I found the pictures later, which is why I posted them later. they were  even from a different article, because the pics still are not in your link. better luck next time.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

end of the day it seems they know which kid threw that rock so he's the only one going to get convicted of 2nd degree murder or manslaughter,  rest are going to plead to some destruction of property charges.  I'm actually OK with the overreaching prosecutor in this case charging them all with murder to begin with,  kids need a wakeup call and this should be one for all kids.  

I believe there were other cars damaged (?) and other objects dropped on the interstate so maybe the others might get the book thrown at them. But, for the most part, I agree the one that dropped the rock killing the father will get hit the hardest and I hope they do charge him with Second Degree.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude....I found the pictures later, which is why I posted them later. it was even from a different article, because the pics still are not in your link. better luck next time.

From my original link as well  :lol: Along with stating they were from Clio

B99590131Z.1_20171023182345_000_GGI1N5KFF.1-0.thumb.jpg.727ac16516da6b178baab196e5182288.jpg

Edited by Skidooski

if they were much younger I would agree with you more. they're old enough to know better and that the size, shape, etc of the shit they were dropping could do some serious damage. trying to kill someone? no, which is why it's second degree.

The prosecutor is typically throwing a bunch of shit at the wall hoping some will stick with that charge.  Do they even know who threw that rock for sure?  Were all of them throwing rocks at once and one hit? :dunno:  There are so many things to consider when charging someone with man-slaughter if you want to have a snowball in hell's chance to making it stick.  He can try to charge the other kids as accomplices. but certainly not 2nd degree murder.   I'm sure I have far more knowledge about the behavior of prosecutors and that's why I have a slightly different view of their charging practices.  :bc:

3 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

The prosecutor is typically throwing a bunch of shit at the wall hoping some will stick with that charge.  Do they even know who threw that rock for sure?  Were all of them throwing rocks at once and one hit? :dunno:  There are so many things to consider when charging someone with man-slaughter if you want to have a snowball in hell's chance to making it stick.  He can try to charge the other kids as accomplices. but certainly not 2nd degree murder.   I'm sure I have far more knowledge about the behavior of prosecutors and that's why I have a slightly different view of their charging practices.  :bc:

Haha, youre going to get a PHD from Slinger University on what the prosecuter wants to do or means to do

4 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

I don't necessarily disagree with all that, I'm just saying these kids were old enough to know better.

evidently lilly agrees with you though and they should have a lot of leniency here  :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, that pic was there in the beginning....

OF THE VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Name and location of Clio were there originally at any rate. Not having my facial recognition on seeing how all white people look alike

I don't necessarily disagree with all that, I'm just saying these kids were old enough to know better.

evidently lilly agrees with you though and they should have a lot of leniency here  :news:

No question they all are old enough to know better.  Never underestimate the stupidity of people!!  LOL  :bc:

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Bingo.  These idiots will get all they can get coming to them.  How this turned into a race thing is an excellent example of “Obama-tics”.

But they're from Flint. Has to be black kids.  Er I mean Detroit. That's what the article made it sound like . Detroit News.  That's what I meant.  You're all a bunch of racist fucks.  Especially Woolie. What data did you mean? !!!!!!!!11!!1!1 

:lol::lmao: can't make this shit up 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I wouldnt try to tell anyone what should happen here, alot to consider and im glad im not part of it

Edited by MiSledder

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

But they're from Flint. Has to be black kids.  Er I mean Detroit. That's what the article made it sound like . Detroit News.  That's what I meant.  You're all a bunch of racist fucks.  Especially Woolie. What data did you mean? !!!!!!!!11!!1!1 

:lol::lmao: can't make this shit up 

whooooossssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh