Check your account email address ×

Sgt. bowe bergdahl claims that the U.S. treated him worse than the taliban

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Im sure lots of people use it as an avenue to change their lives. 

And that is fine .....as long as they understand that they will be pawns of the rich and corrupt and their service is not to the benefit of the good

I have no issue with someone who wants to be a mercenary .......lets just call it what it is though 

27 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Im sure lots of people use it as an avenue to change their lives. 

They do.  Some do well and advance themselves in life, others do not.  Losers are losers sometimes...and that's all there is to that.  They are better off getting out and playing the "victim".

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And that is fine .....as long as they understand that they will be pawns of the rich and corrupt and their service is not to the benefit of the good

I have no issue with someone who wants to be a mercenary .......lets just call it what it is though 

They don't need to "understand" any of the politics or bullshit reasons they go where they go and do what they do any more than you need to understand why your employer is doing what they are doing without your direct interest being a factor.  They (and you) can vote with your feet if the big picture doesn't work like you want it to.  Difference is, you can vote at any time.  THEY CANNOT.  What this fuck head did killed people...for no other reason than his selfish little "boo hoo, woe is me" attitude.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

They do.  Some do well and advance themselves in life, others do not.  Losers are losers sometimes...and that's all there is to that.  They are better off getting out and playing the "victim".

They don't need to "understand" any of the politics or bullshit reasons they go where they go and do what they do any more than you need to understand why your employer is doing what they are doing without your direct interest being a factor.  They (and you) can vote with your feet if the big picture doesn't work like you want it to.  Difference is, you can vote at any time.  THEY CANNOT.  What this fuck head did killed people...for no other reason than his selfish little "boo hoo, woe is me" attitude.

Are you fucking brain dead....seriously. Its like you are a god damned retard with no brains that work. If my employer was poisoning people without my knowledge I sure as fuck would want to know and I sure as fuck would stop contributing to it with my labor. People who arent retarded can clearly see that the US military is used to propagate corruption on a global scale. Pretending otherwise is pure idiocy. 

This bullshit you just typed out is exactly the attitude the corrupt pieces of shit in charge depend on....FUCK YOU and FUCK THEM

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking brain dead....seriously. Its like you are a god damned retard with no brains that work. If my employer was poisoning people without my knowledge I sure as fuck would want to know and I sure as fuck would stop contributing to it with my labor. People who arent retarded can clearly see that the US military is used to propagate corruption on a global scale. Pretending otherwise is pure idiocy. 

This bullshit you just typed out is exactly the attitude the corrupt pieces of shit in charge depend on....FUCK YOU and FUCK THEM

Poor Bentifa.  

:lol:

Related image

Just now, Zambroski said:

If you say so, sweetie.  But, we both know the real truth..don't we?  Now...go beat up a trash can!!!!!

yes....the real truth is anyone who types shit like

"The US has was never established by dissent"

or

"Soldier dont need to know what they are signing up for....they should just do it"

Is a brain dead motherfucker that should drink a bottle of draino 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yes....the real truth is anyone who types shit like

"The US has was never established by dissent"

or

"Soldier dont need to know what they are signing up for....they should just do it"

Is a brain dead motherfucker that should drink a bottle of draino 

You know, you are using quotes incorrectly. But, if it makes you feel better...and you think it's a "win" then, by all means.

I knew agreeing with Slinger on your Paypal affair was gonna upset you.  :lmao: I was hoping it would have been the comments on your poor fathering.  

Oh well...I'll take what I can get.

oewwww.gif

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh how cute......the Nook subjugate with a skull full of brown gravy white knighting for the dumbest motherfucker on this site......cute

White knighting? Just having fun. Simmer down my friend. :bc:

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes to that

3 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

White knighting? Just having fun. Simmer down my friend. :bc:

Oh, you know me.  Always the damsel in distress.  Unable to fend for myself.  :lol: Ben would be better off having somebody else fight in my stead.  A surrogate fighter to whip his ass up and down these forums..  :lol:

Just now, Mainecat said:

Yes to that

Shut up, Pampers.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, you know me.  Always the damsel in distress.  Unable to fend for myself.  :lol: Ben would be better off having somebody else fight in my stead.  A surrogate fighter to whip his ass up and down these forums..  :lol:

Shut up, Pampers.  

No Shit....

Trump No Vietnam-The Worst Ever

Pants Shitter MC No Vietnam- Meh

• Thanks 1