Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Biggie Smails said:

When are you coming here to make me bleed as you put it....willing, ready and waiting.

Legs spread wide with your bloody tampon exposed......:read:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

another reason of many that smails took a deep dive into the anger/personal insult department. his boy and his admin are complete fuck ups, he knows it, and he's mad as hell because we were right. so mad, he'll even bed with the imbeciles creepr, racer etc. :lol:

I'd say your reaction is indicative of exactly what you are accusing him of.

Say it all you want, this country is running on all cylinders, your side of the aisle is hemorrhaging seats like it was their job.

Trust me on this.... you have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more to be pissy about than Smales. :lol:

Well that's a weird thing to say....are you talking about someone else.....nevermind.

Just you and your bloody vagina Jimmy....your tough talk isn't fooling anybody👍

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'd say your reaction is indicative of exactly what you are accusing him of.

Say it all you want, this country is running on all cylinders, your side of the aisle is hemorrhaging seats like it was their job.

Trust me on this.... you have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more to be pissy about than Smales. :lol:

wtf? 

On 10/21/2017 at 9:47 AM, Snoslinger said:

deeper, and deeper, and deeper you go. i thought you had some class but man was i wrong. you have no fucking business saying a god damn thing about my wife. you're fucking lucky you live in MI and not here in NY, as i'd be making a nice drive to see some of your blood mixed in with the fall foliage. now go laugh it up with some of your loser friends, you know, the ones you PMd me about. fucking loser.

So your threats and badassery only extend to the New York State line...my bad.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Talk to your boy about the tuff talk...he is the badass here. :lol:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Says the guy who’s too chicken to meet up with broski. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yep, because your honestly not worth that long a drive 

Don't worry honey I'll  defend your honor as long as it's confined to the state of New York.... what a fucking putz! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm not so sure. i highly doubt smails would call snake's wife classless to his face.

If my wife was being a 'classy broad' by throwing the cunt moniker about, I would take it in it's context.

That, and my wife would take care of whomever said it if she felt insulted.

Don't try to compare a housewife with a woman who habitually drove the most dangerous road in the world, commanded convoys all over Iraq, and who has had firefights with the enemy. It makes you look small.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

If my wife was being a 'classy broad' by throwing the cunt moniker about, I would take it in it's context.

That, and my wife would take care of whomever said it if she felt insulted.

Don't try to compare a housewife with a woman who habitually drove the most dangerous road in the world, commanded convoys all over Iraq, and who has had firefights with the enemy. It makes you look small.

:lol: you are fooling nobody. maybe SR is right. your "staying out" of this for the most part, and admitting your wife uses "cunt" as well, told me you had similar thought as i. but you can't leave it at that, you have to try and deflect things by saying how tough your wife is, especially because she was a soldier. that may be true, it does not change things here at all. if i, or anyone else for that matter, called your wife "classless" to your face, you'd kick some ass, and i wouldn't blame you one bit. so please, stop the spin.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you are fooling nobody. maybe SR is right. your "staying out" of this for the most part, and admitting your wife uses "cunt" as well, told me you had similar thought as i. but you can't leave it at that, you have to try and deflect things by saying how tough your wife is, especially because she was a soldier. that may be true, it does not change things here at all. if i, or anyone else for that matter, called your wife "classless" to your face, you'd kick some ass, and i wouldn't blame you one bit. so please, stop the spin.

Dude my wife says it in private sometimes and I say  the same thing to her and in  fact the exact same words...Classy Broad. This whole scenario you've created about  me calling Snakes wife "classless" to her face is just assinine.

Edited by Biggie Smails

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Staying out?

I'm asshole deep to a 9 foot Indian in this discussion.

YOU may get all bent out of shape over a 'classy broad' statement. As I said, when someone says she suck dick for money, come talk to us about an insult.

And I said she uses the term very sparingly. Like most classy broads do.

I've seen my wife fight. I do not need to fight her battles.

EDIT: And yes dude, she is TOUGHER because she was a soldier. Tell me when you accomplish a 10th as hard as hard a situation as her deployment.

Edited by Snake

Dude my wife says it in private sometimes and I say  the same thing to her and in  fact the exact same words...Classy Broad. This whole scenario you've created about  me calling Snakes wife "classless" to her face is just assinine.

Typical double standards. Rips on you for saying that while trying to insulate my wife is one also.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

and again, what you call, or say, to your wife is your business. you saying something deragatory about my wife to me, is my business. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Staying out?

YOU may get all bent out of shape over a 'classy broad' statement. As I said, when someone says she suck dick for money, come talk to us about an insult.

Exactly.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

and again, what you call, or say, to your wife is your business. you saying something deragatory about my wife to me, is my business. 

Then keep you and your wife's business off a public snowmobile forum if my comment bothers so much. You crack me up as you are trying every angle to make my benign comment into some horrible insult and they are all getting shot down. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Staying out?

but she uses it. where did i even say she uses it daily? there you go spinning shit again.

but she uses it. where did i even say she uses it daily? there you go spinning shit again.

She don't uses cunt to describe politicians.

She don't use it to describe classy broads.

i'll be sure to remember that when you, and a few others, mention your wives. 

Go ahead and remember it and if I ever tell a story about my wife calling some one a lying cunt feel free to say what you want.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Typical double standards. Rips on you for saying that while trying to insulate my wife is one also.

jesus christ dude. my wife calls someone a cunt. smails says she is a classless broad. so if your wife does that, WOULDN'T THAT MAKE HER A CLASSLESS BROAD TOO?

holy fuck!

and don't forget, you brought your wife into this :lol: right smails?

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Then keep you and your wife's business off a public snowmobile forum if my comment bothers so much. You crack me up as you are trying every angle to make my benign comment into some horrible insult and they are all getting shot down. :lol:

Really if you'd just apologize - realize it pissed off Slinger and blurred the line - you'd finally have grown a pair and we could move on👍  Instead you're acting like a douche 👍