Check your account email address ×

Obama DOJ blocks FBI testimony on Russian/Clinton COLLUSION

Rigid1

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

So what's your favorite?

Stoli Elit

I drink good vodka straight on the rocks. 

Tito's is by no means bad but I probably like 5-8 others better. Part of it is I'm sure after 30 years of drinking it I've developed a preference. Ketel, GG and regular Stoli are my other go tos. Nothing was a bigger disappointment than Crystal Skull, that tastes like rubbing alcohol. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Stoli Elit

I drink good vodka straight on the rocks. 

Tito's is by no means bad but I probably like 5-8 others better. Part of it is I'm sure after 30 years of drinking it I've developed a preference. Ketel, GG and regular Stoli are my other go tos. Nothing was a bigger disappointment than Crystal Skull, that tastes like rubbing alcohol. 

Try Reyka sometime it's pretty good Image result for reyka vodka

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Try Reyka sometime it's pretty good Image result for reyka vodka

I've heard that is excellent, it's on my list to try. We have a new distillery in our town some friends of mine started and they nailed the vodka, it's excellent. For being corn based I was shocked how good it was. 

http://rushcreekdistilling.com/distillery/

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fact is the Obama admin was trying to "reset" their relationship with Russia at the time.   I'm sure this was part of that whole plan.   Remember Obama's comments to Romney regarding the "80's called and wants their foreign policy back" and Clinton doing the photo op with that stupid button.  :lol:    What a bunch of dipshits Obama and Clinton look like now yet none of the resident libs will call them out on it.  :lol:  

wheres-that-reset-button-hillary-russia-recently-hacked-pent-politics-1438912296.jpg

Edited by Highmark

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fact is the Obama admin was trying to "reset" their relationship with Russia at the time.   I'm sure this was part of that whole plan.   Remember Obama's comments to Romney regarding the "80's called and wants their foreign policy back" and Clinton doing the photo op with that stupid button.  :lol:    What a bunch of dipshits Obama and Clinton look like now yet none of the resident libs will call them out on it.  :lol:  

wheres-that-reset-button-hillary-russia-recently-hacked-pent-politics-1438912296.jpg

bahahahahahahaha.. another massive failure brought to you by the democrats.. lmao

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Dont these new allegations shed a new light onto this obvious collusion with Hillary and the Russian government??  You guys post "new" stuff on Trump pretty much hourly

what about these allegations make the collusion obvious?

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you tell me :dunno: you and others said Obama and others were illegally wiretapping trump and they'd go to jail...

you think its over? lmao.. just like you thought youre corrupt party would get away with the uranium deal lmao. Its back lmao

what about these allegations make the collusion obvious?

You mad bro?? This is news, its in the headlines of every MSM page.. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

why is it you assholes think because it happened in the past its forgotten? Just like when the cunt was asked about billy jeffs infidelity.. "oh that was way in the past" good fucking answer. Its not going away Mrs liar

that's all you need for "obvious" ? :lol::lol:

nope just setting you up to look like a hypocritical fool...:slapping:

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this is all over the news ya dipshit. quit acting like it's just gossip.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, COPO said:

why is it you assholes think because it happened in the past its forgotten? Just like when the cunt was asked about billy jeffs infidelity.. "oh that was way in the past" good fucking answer. Its not going away Mrs liar

this little escapade will go the same route as every damn one of your other Clinton conspiracies - nowhere. yet you continue to fall for them every damn time :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this little escapade will go the same route as every damn one of your other Clinton conspiracies - nowhere. yet you continue to fall for them every damn time :lol:

right back atcha about trump. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN lmao

Yet you assholes think at any moment he will be impeached. lmao

Edited by COPO

sure he does. he said there was obvious collusion between Hillary and Russia about uranium one. so help your brother out.

Like Copo said why is it obvious where Trumps concerned to you....but when its your side its not obvious?