Check your account email address ×

more trump fake news

Just now, Snoslinger said:

trump - "It is about time that Roger Goodell of the NFL is finally demanding that all players STAND for our great National Anthem"

truth - goodell didn't demand that  :lol:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/11/news/trump-praise-nfl-anthem/index.html

old news. go lay down

Everything aside, if it was me.................... This has become a huge distraction and a deterrent to the spirit of the game.

Everyone will stand quietly and attentive for the anthem, if you don't like it find another job.

I could be the biggest Trump supporter in the world and I would not allow employees to wear his  political apparel  or  clothes with foul language on it.  

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Reality.

The reality is that your girl was dealt a crushing blow that you fucks just simply cannot digest. WAHHHHHH  I love it and hope it continues

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Everything aside, if it was me.................... This has become a huge distraction and a deterrent to the spirit of the game.

Everyone will stand quietly and attentive for the anthem, if you don't like it find another job.

I could be the biggest Trump supporter in the world and I would not allow employees to wear his  political apparel  or  clothes with foul language on it.  

you don’t see the danger in what trump is doing. do you?

5 minutes ago, COPO said:

The reality is that your girl was dealt a crushing blow that you fucks just simply cannot digest. WAHHHHHH  I love it and hope it continues

there is no crushing blow. this is being viewed by many as a repression of their rights by government. so enjoy your false win. 

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

if it was me, I wouldn't have stuck my nose in the issue, resulting in less attention to it. trump had made this worse, which is not really a surprise. if you think black atheletes are suddenly going to oblige to trumpy's demands, I have a bridge to sell you.

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

there is no crushing blow. this is being viewed by many as a repression of their rights by government. so enjoy your false win. 

viewed by many.. lmao.. all of you nut jobs on FSCE lmao

Edited by COPO

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

you don’t see the danger in what trump is doing. do you?

I see a President getting involved in something he shouldn't.  Regardless of my feelings on the issue, I think it is stupid for him to follow suit in Obamas precedent of dividing the country to rally his base. 

Difference between me and you..

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if it was me, I wouldn't have stuck my nose in the issue, resulting in less attention to it. trump had made this worse, which is not really a surprise. if you think black atheletes are suddenly going to oblige to trumpy's demands, I have a bridge to sell you.

Let me expand, if it was me................   This has nothing to do with Trump, I have a job to do, you have a job to do. everyone is going to get back to doing their job.

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I see a President getting involved in something he shouldn't.  Regardless of my feelings on the issue, I think it is stupid for him to follow suit in Obamas precedent of dividing the country to rally his base. 

Difference between me and you..

which if you had read anything i’ve posted that was critical of obama, you’d know what you just posted is malarky 

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

exactly. this has now become an issue of the government suppressing freedom of speech thanks to trump. i still think a man’s patriotism is false and flimsy if they can’t except the way another expresses theirs.

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

which if you had read anything i’ve posted that was critical of obama, you’d know what you just posted is malarky 

I have not read anything critical of Obama from you, so , no, I don't know.

My apologies, if you thought Obamas actions were also dangerous.

55 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have not read anything critical of Obama from you, so , no, I don't know.

My apologies, if you thought Obamas actions were also dangerous.

obama stuck his nose into several areas that degraded the office of the president. the don imus thing was #1. #2 was clock boy. #3 was the Trayvon Martin killing. 

Just now, Snake said:

Please, tell me I'm wrong.....

neither are in a "spiral" and if they are down a little, it has nothing to do with trump, the anthem, Hollywood pervs, etc. the notion that you think Hollywood is in a spiral, because of the latest perv, is comical.

Football is down. Way down. Stations having to pay back ad revenue due to piss poor ratings.

Hollywood is only beginning to burn. Sexual deviates in power will be outed, now that democrats can actually say something now.

We won't get into election results.

Again... tell me I'm wrong.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

poor team performances, stupid relocations (like chargers to LA), high ticket prices, etc are reasons for decline.

thinking this is because of trumpy :lol:

The river in Egypt.