Check your account email address ×

Republican leaders take Russian cash

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Good, Assad was never our enemy or a bad guy. Trump was right when he said Hillary and Obama started Isis too. It was all designed to topple Assad. The Russians stepping in fucked all of that up. Hence our current fabricated "Russian" concerns.

Just heard on Sirius this morning. Making the case to remove the electoral college and go with popular vote only due to Russian hacking concerns. :news:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Good, Assad was never our enemy or a bad guy. Trump was right when he said Hillary and Obama started Isis too. It was all designed to topple Assad. The Russians stepping in fucked all of that up. Hence our current fabricated "Russian" concerns.

Just heard on Sirius this morning. Making the case to remove the electoral college and go with popular vote only due to Russian hacking concerns. :news:

:lol: what a fucking joke. Its retards like MC and Slinger who will choke down whatever ridiculous narrative they pump out that would go along with that 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Really have Democrats in congress taken Russian cash?

Have you ever heard of the Clintons?

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

How soon he forgets about the 25 million of Saudi money given to Hillary. :lol: 

His double standards are well documented 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

i remember a certain group of people up in arms when they thought obama was accepting some foreign cash. now there's this, on top of all the other facts about russia, the same russia who was our biggest enemy over a year ago, and they could care less 

telling, very telling

Do as you say not as you do again 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: what a fucking joke. Its retards like MC and Slinger who will choke down whatever ridiculous narrative they pump out that would go along with that 

Can you speak Russian or Chinese?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

yah..... I mean its not like they actually financed 9/11 or commit any human rights abuses 

Hey, I heard they might let women drive cars in a couple years, ahhh, the dems on the sides of women's rights.. 

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

:lol:my how your stance has changed. w started isis, when he invaded iraq ya dimwit.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:my how your stance has changed. w started isis, when he invaded iraq ya dimwit.

Hillary and Obama gave Isis a major shot of steroids.