Check your account email address ×

So... Yeah...

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I friggin HATED my stock Freeride seat, it was like sitting on Anlers hemmorroid pillow.  Way to soft.  Years of dirtbike riding conditioned my ass cheeks to prefer a firm seat.  My Polaris seat is pretty much perfect.  The M seats on the cats are pretty great too imo.

I read there is a lot of  variance from seat to seat on the poos. Mine is just a sputche to stiff but i can live with it

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sounds gay :lol:

Tell me you wouldn't have a riot on those trails, the lift takes you to the top, you just haul ass down, and repeat 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont pedal bicycles....

It would be difficult for you to find a mountain bike Park in Indiana,  just thought of that..:lol:

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I friggin HATED my stock Freeride seat, it was like sitting on Anlers hemmorroid pillow.  Way to soft.  Years of dirtbike riding conditioned my ass cheeks to prefer a firm seat.  My Polaris seat is pretty much perfect.  The M seats on the cats are pretty great too imo.

Faggor7ben is a tender ass Sally boy. 

oh yah.....look at those sweet mountain bike jumps and stuff :lol: shit is so gay. Are you into parkour too rigid??????

I remember when I used to love peddling a bicycle.....that was when I was like 9 before I got my first dirt bike :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Faggor7ben is a tender ass Sally boy. 

You better watch it .....at 200lbs your ass probably looks like an aids patient on his last leg. I'll snap you in half and toss you into a dumpster like darth vader hucking the emperor over the edge in return of the jedi !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111 :bigfinger: 

40 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Not really,  pretty awesome,  racinfarmer mostly road rides I believe, I won't do that, scared about getting killed by a car...I hit the ski resorts in the summer, good times, great exercise,  get that rush

Used to have a downhill bike too.  Only road bikes right now.

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

oh yah.....look at those sweet mountain bike jumps and stuff :lol: shit is so gay. Are you into parkour too rigid??????

I remember when I used to love peddling a bicycle.....that was when I was like 9 before I got my first dirt bike :lol: 

Nope, just riding and jumping, don't get out much as I used too, but my son is getting into it. So I'll have to buck up and get him a DH bike soon..dont knock it till you try it, it is quite the rush

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nope, just riding and jumping, don't get out much as I used too, but my son is getting into it. So I'll have to buck up and get him a DH bike soon..dont knock it till you try it, it is quite the rush

gay

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You better watch it .....at 200lbs your ass probably looks like an aids patient on his last leg. I'll snap you in half and toss you into a dumpster like darth vader hucking the emperor over the edge in return of the jedi !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111 :bigfinger: 

I'll beat your faggot ass with this hard ass seat!!!!!111112222

:Biggerfinger:!!!!!1112222

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

This thread kind of makes me want to go bike shopping for a new bike of some kind.

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

This thread kind of makes me want to go bike shopping for a new bike of some kind.

dont you think that money would be better spent on a ticket to one of those conversion camps or something??????

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

dont you think that money would be better spent on a ticket to one of those conversion camps or something??????

I guess I could take up a fund to send you to one.  Which one were you thinking you'd like to go to?

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I guess I could take up a fund to send you to one.  Which one were you thinking you'd like to go to?

you dont need to take up a fund.....just peel some cash out of your reassignment surgery savings account !!!!!!!!!!!1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

you dont need to take up a fund.....just peel some cash out of your reassignment surgery savings account !!!!!!!!!!!1

That fund is at $0.  I'd look like the ass end of a Polaris Rush or Switchback if I got a reassignment urgery.  

23 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I've been having fun looking for something for my son