Check your account email address ×

What happened to Prov1A or whatever his handle was

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Where the fuck did my homey go.........me and Mr. Vic are catching up today !!11111111111!!111

Good question and what happened to Lobster Fucker aka Ebsell?

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Who was the guy that worked in the Show Car group at GM? Always kept us up to date on all the cool advanced project vehicles he was working on etc? Waldo?

yup waldo

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

What happened to LLS?

He still lives around the cabin.....   

20170921_130659.jpg

Need to get him and ______ ____ back into conversations  :lol:     Damn, now I want to see the video Don made from his library  :lol: 

Just now, jammin said:

He still lives around the cabin.....   

20170921_130659.jpg

Need to get him and ______ ____ back into conversations  :lol:     Damn, now I want to see the video Don made from his library  :lol: 

Those two had some epic battles, eh? :lol:

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

Where the fuck did my homey go.........me and Mr. Vic are catching up today !!11111111111!!111

20 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good question and what happened to Lobster Fucker aka Ebsell?

WHo cares :lol::bc:  

8 minutes ago, jammin said:

In this case I think "Epic" is an major understatement.  Someone has a photo or 2 of them meeting at JS#1-  Was interesting  :lol: 

LLS is an odd dude....very awkward 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

LLS is an odd dude....very awkward 

He went all in on running, eating and exercise-  good for him that he lost a ton of weight and got healthy but i'm wondering if he went 2 "all-in" and it took him out?   And yes- strange / odd for sure.....  but was good to meet him.   I think its safe to say we met several odd - awkward dudes year 1 and 2  lol

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Maybe but he was a shark in here. He handed Donny buffalo his ass on a daily basis. :lol:

you dont have to be a shark to hand don his ass.....you dont even need to be a sun fish ......don is the proverbial angle worm on a hook in here :lol: 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you dont have to be a shark to hand don his ass.....you dont even need to be a sun fish ......don is the proverbial angle worm on a hook in here :lol: 

Dude that was the problem with arguing with Don. Once you cornered him he changed direction. LLS would methodically break him down. Used to make him lose his shit. Don hated him so much he had that license plate made, videos and other shit dedicated to LLS. Was a riot. :lol: